Got an old version of a theme and want a new one?
Email us at email@example.com
February 14th, 2019 - v9.4.0
- The Add to Cart button on the featured product section matches other buttons in the theme
- Products without images will now display with a placeholder image
- Product description tabs don't break any more when you change a setting in the theme editor
- Selecting a variant on the product page will add the variant ID to the URL to make it easy to link directly to a particular product
- You can now close the navigation dropdown on desktop by clicking on the currently open navigation dropdown
- When infinite scroll is enabled, product images will load at the correct size in all browsers
- Several video autoplay related bug fixes were corrected
- You can now include images in your twitter feed!
- Lots of behind the scenes technical updates to prepare the theme for the future
December 19th, 2018 - v9.3.7
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons to be enabled by default
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons content
November 27th, 2018 - v9.3.5
- We've added the option for you to show a lock icon over the checkout button on the cart page.
- Editions now only asks Google to index each collection page once, to improve your SEO and bring in those customers.
September 27th, 2018 - v9.3.4
- The padding on the mobile navigation section has been all fixed up!
- Also, the variant selection is available on a two-column featured product.
August 23rd, 2018 - v9.3.2
- The variant selector dropdown is now displayed even if there's only a single variant. Perfect for "One size fits all"!
- Fixed button links on slideshows which appear on mobile devices.
- Fixed some margin bugs with the add to cart button that were ruining the clean, elegant lines of Editions.
- Added styles to the gift card template.
July 26th, 2018 - v9.3.0
- We fixed the slideshow section not autoplaying.
- Also, we added the ability to select a default sharing image!
July 17th, 2018 - v9.2.0
- We updated the payment icons in the site footer to use Shopify's new official payment icons!
June 22nd, 2018 - v9.1.2
- We've reintroduced the styling for Slideshow from the previous version of this theme.
- Also, the fix is in for the slideshow description overlapping the navigation buttons!
June 13th, 2018 - 9.1.1
- Fixed issue with old font variables being referenced and preventing the theme from rendering.
- We've also added a cart redirection setting.
- Updated newsletter forms to add rich-text support so links can be added.
- Changed 'slideshow' to 'slide' for Slideshow blocks.
- Fixed blurry logo images.
- Video section styling fixes.
May 31st, 2018 - 9.0.0
- Added support for Shopify Font picker.
April 6th, 2018 - v8.5.0
- Implemented responsive and lazy loading images.
April 3rd, 2018 - v8.4.0
- Implemented support for Shopify's new dynamic checkout buttons. Now on the product page and quickshop, customers can checkout directly via Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, and Shopify Payments if you have those gateways set up on your store.
- Fixed the infamous broken Twitter feed.
- Fixed a broken Instagram feed.
March 6th, 2018 - v8.3.0
- Added more sections to the home page to comply with Shopify's sections parity update.
January 16th, 2018 - v8.2.1
- Fixed up some broken Instagram and Twitter feeds.
January 8th, 2018 - v8.2.0
- Updated the menu system to be integrated with Shopify's nested navigation update. See this link to get more information on how to set up nested navigation.
November 30th, 2017 - v8.1.5
- Updateed Paskit to v0.12.1
- Updatede jQuery to 1.11.1
- Changed how we handle product inventory to adhere to new inventory policy from Shopify.
September 7th, 2017 - v8.1.3
- Currency Converter, the Sink Hole of Many Bugs, has been fixed, once again.
September 1st, 2017 - v8.1.2
- Fixed issue with instagram feed not showing square images. It's hip to be square so they're square now.
August 18th, 2017 - v8.1.1
- Twitter feeds are inclusive of emojis now.
- We changed one tiny setting in the theme editor. Box of lollipops sent to you if you guess what we changed correctly.
July 21st, 2017 - v8.1.0
- Minor bug fixes.
- Implemented Shopify Pay icon.
- Changed all range settings to sliders in theme editor.
June 22nd, 2017 - v8.0.4
- Fixed issue with currency converter.
- Fixed issue with quickshop variants.
May 23rd, 2017 - v8.0.3
- Fixed issue with Twitter feed not displaying tweets.
April 20th, 2017- v8.0.2
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
January 20th, 2017 - v8.0.0
- Updated them with Shopify's Sections.
October 20th, 2016 - v7.2.4
- Implemented Apple Pay icon on cart page.
September 1st, 2016 - v7.2.3
- Updated Instagram icon.
- Added close icon to quick shop modal.
July 7th, 2016 - v7.2.1
- Updated Instagram settings to meet requirements.
- Fixed issue with Twitter feed.
March 22nd, 2016 - v7.2.0
- Added support for ShopPad apps.
March 7th, 2016 - v7.1.0
- Implemented Apple Wallet integration.
- Added ability to show featured blog images on home page and blog page.
- Updated theme customizer settings to comply with Shopify's settings standards.
December 15th, 2015 - v7.0.2
- Removed 'Powered by Shopify' link in footer.
April 30th, 2015 — v6.1.3
- Fixed issue with contact form not submitting.
April 21st, 2015 — v6.1.2
- Implemented settings_schema.json and removed settings.html.
December 16th, 2014 — v6.1.0
- Fixed issue where double-clicking the add-to-cart button adds multiple products.
December 1st, 2014 — v6.1.0
- Fixed the click-to-load issue on Collections pages.
- Fixed issue with Track Inventory feature showing products as 'Sold Out'.
November 18th, 2014 — v6.0.0
- Added Internationalization support.
October 30th, 2014 — v5.9.0
- Added Featured Collections section to home page.
October 23rd, 2014 — v5.8.1
- Improved SEO.
September 25th, 2014 — v5.8.0
- Added Twitter widget.
- Added social meta to support Twitter cards, Facebook sharing, Pinterest rich pins.
September 25th, 2014 — v5.7.1
- Fixed boxsizing of mobile navigation items.
- Minor bug fixes.
July 11th, 2014 — v5.7.0
- Minor bug fix.
July 3rd, 2014 — v5.6.0
- Updated logo media query to display retina logo for all retina screens, not just mobile.
June 12th, 2014 — v5.5.0
- Minor bug fixes concerning mobile navigation.
June 3rd, 2014 — v5.4.0
- Added styles for Shopify's new EU Confirmation page.
May 26th, 2014 — v5.3.0
- Minor bug fix.
May 12th, 2014 — v5.2.0
- Added support for single tiered dropdown menus on mobile.
April 28th, 2014 — v5.1.0
- Minor bug fixes.
February 11th, 2014 — v5.0.0
- Added support for nested navigation elements on mobile layout.
January 29th, 2014 — v4.0.0
- Added option to allow shop to associate product image with variant option.
- Added association between product image and cart item.
January 8th, 2014 — v3.0.0
- Added a new payment icon: Bitcoin
- Fixed a bug where related products could have the wrong link
December 3rd, 2013 — v2.10.0
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple dropdowns to appear on the product page
November 7th, 2013 — v2.9.0
- Fixed product overlay link