Release notes describe changes, fixes, and additions to the Tailor theme. Use this article to stay in the loop with the latest releases of Tailor. Each version is listed below with the release date, version number, and changes included.
June 27th, 2022 - v.1.4.0
- We updated the featured preset to Nylon.
Using an old version of Tailor?
Make your update easier with
Registration is required to use the app. Subscription charges may apply.
June 21st, 2022 - v.1.3.0
- We added schema locale files for setting labels to translate into English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
May 17th, 2022 - v1.2.0
- Expanded social media settings and icon options.
April 14th, 2022 - v1.1.0
- We added a new shop the look section to connect high-resolution media with up to 10 products.
- We added a new promotions grid section to combine images with text using editorial-styled blocks.
- Cross-sell feature for the cart page and cart drawer to provide dynamic product recommendations for customers based on the items in the cart.
Fixes and other improvements
- Fixed an issue affecting sections that became distorted for mobile devices using older versions of Safari.
- Replaced a few translations absent from our initial release.
- Fixed an issue with the announcement bar appearing above the navigation for mobile devices.
March 23rd, 2022 - v1.0.0
- Initial release.