Pixel Union Support is available Monday to Friday, 9AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. We observe British Columbia statutory holidays. For more information on hours and holidays, see this article.
Response times may vary based on ticket volume. Although we aim to return all ticket requests within 24 hours, please allow up to 1-2 business days for a response.
Our support is available in English only.
Please don’t send a follow-up email until you hear back from a member of our support team. It will change the timestamp on your original email and can bump your email back in the queue. This will increase the response time and we want to help you as soon as possible.
Our support includes the following:
- Answering any questions about Pixel Union products, functionality, and technical capabilities (including pre-sale questions)
- Helping to familiarize you with setting up the features that are included in our themes and configuring theme settings
- Fixing bugs or issues in unmodified theme installs
- Providing updated theme files to ensure your theme is compatible with new software versions
Our support does not extend to:
- Troubleshooting platform administration or functionality native to the platform. These are better answered by the platform support.
- Any errors or functionality issues related to theme customizations or apps. We advise reverting these customizations back to the original theme or removing the app to restore the default functionality.
- Custom code or code modifications. If we perform any code changes, we are unable to guarantee it will be error-free.
- Helping to transfer code changes to a new version of the theme. This applies to code that has been added to your shop by our team.
- Adding new functionality or third-party plug-ins (including apps)
- Unlimited support questions. Although we rarely do, we also reserve the right to limit the number of support inquiries for a single theme purchase.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our support policy, feel free to get in touch.
Harassment and Merchant Code of Conduct
We reserve the right to restrict support and potentially withdraw support based on what Pixel Union deems as inappropriate behavior.
The following behavior is not tolerated:
- Language that is racist, sexist, discriminatory in any way
- Inappropriate or foul language
- Threats or disparaging comments directed to Pixel Union staff or contractors