Our Support Team is based in Pacific Standard Time and is available Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm.
Please understand that we are a small (yet powerful! ) team and response times can vary based on ticket volume. Although we aim to return all ticket requests within 24 hours, please allow up to 1-2 business days for a response.
We ask that you please don’t send a follow-up email until you hear back from one of our team members. It will change the timestamp on your original email and can bump your email (and your response time) back in the queue and that wouldn’t be good!
Our Support includes the following:
- Answering any questions about Pixel Union products, functionality and technical capabilities (including pre-sale questions)
- Helping to familiarize you with setting up theme features and configuring theme settings
- Fixing bugs or issues that are in fresh theme installs
- Providing updates to ensure your theme is compatible with new software versions
Our Support does not extend to:
- Troubleshooting platform administration or functionality native to the platform. These are better answered by the platform support.
- Any errors or functionality issues related to theme customizations or apps. We advise reverting these customizations back to the original theme or removing the app to restore the default functionality.
- Custom code or code modifications. If we perform any code changes, we are unable to guarantee it will be error-free.
- Helping to transfer code changes to a new version of the theme. This applies to code that has been added to your shop by our team.
- General theme customization and requests that require custom coding
- Adding new functionality or third-party plug-ins (including apps)
- Unlimited support questions. Although we rarely do, we also reserve the right to limit the number of support inquiries for a single theme purchase.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our support policy, feel free to get in touch.