Now that you’ve used the Theme Setup tool, follow this checklist to test your new wholesale theme. If you get stuck on any step, contact support and let us know which step didn’t work. We’ll be able to help out more quickly this way.
Note: While we do our best to make Wholesale Club compatible with other apps on Shopify’s ecosystem, this is not always possible. When testing Wholesale Club, keep an eye out for conflicts with other apps.
- Create your first wholesale discount.
- Create a test account in your Shopify admin, and apply your wholesale customer tag.
- Open a preview of your wholesale theme, and log in to your new test account.
Note: under Settings > Checkout in your Shopify admin, make sure the setting for Customer Accounts is set to Accounts are optional.
- Go to a collection page that you’ve included in your wholesale discount and check if the wholesale price is displayed.
- Do you see any checkout buttons that bypass the cart page? If so, disable these in your theme customizer or contact support.
- Click on a product and go to the product page and check if the wholesale price is displayed.
- Do you see any Buy Now buttons, Dynamic Checkout Buttons, or any buttons that take you directly to the checkout? If so, disable these in your theme customizer.
- If applicable, test a product with more than one variant and make sure the wholesale price shows when you switch between variants.
- Add a product to the cart and check whether you're taken directly to the cart page.
- Do you see a drawer cart or a popup cart? If so, disable this in your theme customizer and switch to a page cart.
- On the cart page, check that wholesale prices show in the line items as well as the cart subtotal.
- Do you see a PayPal, Amazon, Gpay (etc) button? If so, hide these in your theme or contact support.
- Enter the checkout. Do you see the wholesale price reflected here?
Once you've confirmed that your wholesale theme is working properly, you can publish it when you're ready. For more help on getting set up, check out the rest of our Wholesale Club support documentation.
Your success is our #1 priority. Tell us how we’re doing by writing a review.