Customers use the collection page sidebar filters to find products using labeled tags in the sidebar. Organize, categorize, and format your tags using the By group setting, like this example from the Supply demo store.
Enable tag filtering
- Open the theme editor (Customize)
- Use the page selector to select Collections, then Default collection
- In the left sidebar, click to open Filters (below Collection pages)
- Below Filter type, select Tag filtering
Add your tags through the products admin
Add the organizing tags to the Product admin ( Products > Edit product) in this format:
Interest_Animals, Interest_Art, Interest_Cooking
Activate group setting in theme editor
In the theme editor, enable the By group setting, found under Sidebar.
Enable By group in the theme editor
- In the theme editor (Customize), select Collections in the page selector, then Default collection
- Open Filters in the left sidebar
- Select By group in the Filters dropdown