December 10th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- Relevance is a helpful filter on search pages, so now it exists
- Update to essential packages to make sure your theme is the best it can be
October 22nd, 2020 - v2.5.0
- You can now make a note that persists across your site with the new region we
added to the themes header
September 24th, 2020 - v2.4.2
- Menus are only helpful when they open, so we made sure it's easy to open
- Group discounts aren't sales, so we aren't marking them as one anymore
August 26th, 2020 - v2.4.1
- Product options are now parsed differently in the account pages to match up
with changes made on the backend
- jQuery wanted to be relevant so we updated it
- Conditionally load polyfills based on browser need
May 8th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- There's a new region below the price on the product page now
- A change on the backend means we needed to make a change to the frontend
March 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Regions are now on content pages too
March 5th, 2020 - v2.2.1
- Sales badges were missing from the homepage product items, we found them and
put them where they belong
- All errors from product review structured data have been corrected and as many
warnings as we could find were removed
- Being out of style is no good, so we updated the styles for the two-column
product page layout and the images show again
February 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- We now use core-js v3 for our build system
- Google Enhance Ecommerce Analytics data tags are now supported
February 7th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- Most images load using srcset now so shoppers get the images that are the
right size for their screen
- Lazy load options have been added so you can control how your images show
while they load
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.2
- The gift certificate preview only shows when it's supposed to now
October 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.1
- For some reason, we weren't letting people interact with our product images or
videos on mobile, we removed the restriction and now you can view videos and
use the image zoom on any device (fixes THEME-1844)
- Banner images were squashed which didn't look good, we fluffed 'em up and they
should display just fine now
- The cart edit options panel ignored product inventory display settings which
isn't very useful, but we fixed it so everything shows as it should
- AMP doesn't like JS so we removed some offending code that was causing it to
error and made product descriptions show up better in the Schema in the
process (fixes THEME-1767)
September 12th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Regions will be all the rage when widgets are made available so we added them
to the theme in preparation
- We upgrade to Webpack 4, it's a backend thing so you don't have to think about
it (fixes THEME-1850)
August 28th, 2019 - v1.5.6
- Our support documentation link was out-of-date so we updated it and now you
can find what you're looking for
August 1st, 2019 - v1.5.5
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
June 6th, 2019 - v.1.5.4
- Pick list items were invisible on the cart page when shoppers wanted to change
them and that wasn't very helpful at all. We made them visible again so people
can easily change their mind
- Uploaded files will now display correctly on the cart page
- Reviews without star ratings are like bagels without cream cheese, not that
good, so we made sure all reviews will have stars no matter what now
April 11th, 2019 - v1.5.3
- The structured data for breadcrumbs on the AMP pages were breaking them so we removed it
March 28th, 2019 - v1.5.2
- The return request form was really blank, so we filled the gaps back in.
March 7th, 2019 - v1.5.1
- We've added the ability to add to multiple wishlists on the product page, so wish away!
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics has been added.
- Stencil Utils has been updated to support CRSF.
- Product images were showing up a little blurry so we bumped their size, so it should all work out.
- Customers can now re-order products from previous orders, even if some of the other products are OOS.
February 13th, 2019 - 1.5.0
- We have now implemented a new pricing structure, and sale badges are now controlled by sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- Changed "As low as" wording to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default.
- We no longer show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one.
- We've added some price label settings!
- If your payment gateway allows credit card vaulting then it is now supported on Scales.
- Your shoppers now have the ability to update product options from their cart.
January 24th, 2019 - v1.4.12
- If you want shoppers to see product ratings on the product listing pages, now your theme supports it.
October 18th, 2018 - v1.4.11
- Images added in through the WYSIWYG editor are no longer stretched out and kind of weird on mobile!
- We've added support for smart PayPal buttons, so you can get to getting paid.
October 4th, 2018 - v1.4.10
- Showing your shoppers the stock you have for your products can create a need to buy in them, so now the stock levels are visible on the product page.
- Category descriptions now show lists like lists so it all makes sense,
September 13th, 2018 - v1.4.9
- We are embarrassed to admit that there was a typo on the cart page, but that was then and this is now. It's fixed!
- There was strange spacing on the homepage on mobile sometimes, but we straightened it out and it's alright now
August 9th, 2018 - v1.4.8
- Your customers can now access the option that allows them to ship to 100 different shipping addresses, I mean, as long as you let them and don't mind all that work.
- If your inventory options were set to anything other than "Don't do anything", then products were not successfully being added to the cart. Now it all works all the time.
July 19th, 2018 - v1.4.7
- The discount banners were missing on the home and product pages, but we've fixed them so now they're back!
- It should be as easy as possible for your customers to leave reviews, so now when they click on the 'leave a review' link in their purchase confirmation email they will be taken directly to the product page to do so.
- Also, we've removed the copyright year from footer of AMP pages.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.4.6
- Removing items from the mini-cart wasn't as smooth as we would like, so we re-worked it a bit to make that experience much better.
June 28th, 2018 - v1.4.5
- BC added support for a newsletter summary where you can tell your shoppers what you are up to with your newsletter and their consent to sign up. Scales now supports displaying that summary.
- There was a weird display issue happening when shoppers zoomed their browser that made it so the navigation was hidden, so we fixed it up so it should be visible all the time now.
- It was hard to see the remove icon on the cart preview, so we switched it out to match the remove link from the cart page, which also makes it easier to remove products altogether.
- File uploads were blocking shoppers from adding their products to their carts on iOS devices, and we fixed that up so no one will be confused when their products won't add.
June 8th, 2018 - v1.4.4
- We updated some dependencies - just behind the scenes stuff. Nothing is different on your end!
May 18th, 2018 - v1.4.3
- Scales now supports AMP product pages, making your products more easily findable in a Google search on mobile.
- Implemented reCaptcha v2 in the product review modal.
May 3rd, 2018 - v1.4.2
- A script in the footer was causing drama in the AMP world, it has been removed now so your theme can be drama free
April 5th, 2018 - v1.4.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.4.0
- Integrated Google AMP to Scales' category pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Added a GeoTrust seal to the theme settings footer.
February 15th, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Added an option to hide additional information on the product page
- It was time to update webpack to version 3 so we can keep things running smoothly
- Color swatches were running wild and free on IE, we wrangled them back into their coral so users can see them
- Prevent long variant titles from being wider than select box
January 19th, 2018 - v1.1.10
- Fixed an issue where the related products' prices would match the current product's price after changing a variant on the product page.
- Fixed a layout issue with dropdown options in Safari.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.1.9
- Added payment icons to the footer.
- Forced Internet Explorer to render in non-compatibility mode.
December 21st, 2017 - v1.1.8
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Prevent the email link from opening a new page.
November 30th, 2017 - v1.1.7
- Added instructions to select dropdowns.
- Updated to stencil-utils for better product option support.
- Product checkbox customizations now appear like product option checkboxes.
- Made sure that countries without states or provinces don't show a state/province dropdown in address forms.
November 22nd, 2017 - v1.1.6
- Added support for gift certificates generated by third-party apps.
- Fixed an issue with the navigation not being clickable on mobile in landscape mode.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.1.5
- Resetting a password on the account page works (sorry for the confusion!).
- Product options now support 'none' as an option.
- Navigation links now work on all devices and browser widths.
October 5th, 2017 - v1.1.4
- Added option to just show pages in the main navigation.
- If the 'other details' tab in the product description doesn't have anything filled in, it won't show up on the product page now.
- Lists on product pages now have (drum roll please) bullet points.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.1.3
- Random banners now showing on a storefront near you!
- Fix appearance of the + quantity button in Firefox
- Made related products appear in rows of two on mobile
- Fixed issue with the update cart button occasionally not updating cart
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.1.1
- Implemented 'Show more' button to faceted search.
- Updated theme description.
May 26th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.0.4
- Removed image overlay behavior on product page on mobile.
- Added commit tag for tabs.
- Updated stencil-utils.
- Fixed issue with product list option showing 'None' as an option when the option was required.
May 5th, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Edited theme editor headings.
- Added 'Unsubscribed' template for newsletter emails.
- Fixed issue with 'Forgot password' link not appearing on Account page.
- Fixed issue with long variant titles overlapping dropdown icon.