October 22nd, 2020 - v2.6.0
- Now you can message whatever you want across your whole site using the new
global header region
September 3rd, 2020 - v2.5.0
- We are parsing product options differently in the account pages to help keep
things clean when they come from the platform
- We updated jQuery because BC asked us too, it worked out
- A tool we use to build the theme had an update we needed to do, so we did it
and now it's done
- Extra code is lame, so we made it that only code you need for your browsers is
May 15th, 2020 - v2.4.1
- We needed to change how some info is parsed on the frontend because of backend
changes the platform made
May 8th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- Product images show on the cart page on mobile again
- Apostrophes display correctly again
- Now you can pick which dimensions your logo displays at with new theme
settings. The default size is also no longer blurry
- The product below price region now supported
March 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- There are no longer mixed messages on the search page about how many results
are returned if only content results are available
- Regions have been added to content pages so when widgets are available you can
use them there
March 5th, 2020 - v2.2.1
- We removed the errors and warnings (as many as we could) from the structured
February 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- Now you can choose if and how most images lazy load through new theme settings
- Data tag support for Google Enhance Ecommerce Analytics
- We now use core-js v3 for our build system
- Most images load using the srcset now so shoppers will usually get images that
are the right size for their screen
February 7th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- There were no blog/page results on the search page, so we added them in
December 4th, 2019 - v2.0.3
- There was an EU cookie notification we didn't know about so it wasn't
supported, but someone told us about it so we added support
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.2
- The gift certificate preview only shows when there is a dollar amount entered
now (fixes THEME-1762)
October 11th, 2019 - v2.0.1
- Shoppers can now reorder from an order even if one of the items is sold out.
Don't worry though, they are not able to order the sold-out item
- There was JS rendering on the AMP pages which breaks AMP pages, we didn't see
a point in that, so we removed the offending code (fixes THEME-1767)
September 12th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Widgets will help you add more content to your theme, so we added the regions
needed to support them
- We did some work on our build system to update it to use Webpack 4, it won't
affect your storefront (fixes THEME-1850)
August 28th, 2019 - v1.18.5
- We want you to be able to get to our support documentation, so we updated the
link found in your theme
August 1st, 2019 - v1.18.4
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
March 28th, 2019 - v1.18.3
- The product image zoom was flailing so we ditched what was there and added a new one that works much nicer.
March 7th, 2019 - v1.18.2
- We've added the ability to add to multiple wishlists on the product page, so wish away!
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics have been added.
- Stencil Utils have been updated to support CRSF.
February 15th, 2019 - v1.18.1
- There were a couple issues on the product page after that last update, but those have been taken care of now.
- If inventory settings are set to hide OOS options then they are now hidden when you edit options in the cart.
- We've added bulk pricing to product details.
February 1st, 2019 - v1.18.0
- A new pricing structure has been implemented, and sale badges are now controlled by sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- We changed the "As low as" wording to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default.
- We no longer show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one.
- No longer do we show undefined under "you save" on products with variants.
- Customer group discounts are now visible on quick-shop.
- We've added better structured data!
- Banners weren't obeying the rules set in the WYSIWYG editor, but now they will.
- Your customers now have the ability to update product options in their cart.
January 24th, 2019 - v1.17.2
- Product ratings weren't showing on the product listing pages even if you wanted them too, so we reconnected the logic and now it will show correctly!
January 18th, 2019 - v1.17.1
- We've fixed the logic for the "Other" filter.
August 23rd, 2018 - v1.17.0
- If you've got 15+ facets available, then you can correctly filter by them now!
August 16th, 2018 - v1.16.5
- Now you can see your product stock on the product page if you choose to, but that's really up to you.
- The 'add to cart' button on the comparison page wasn't acting quite right, a previous fix was too much and broke the button, but now it works.
- When a product was successfully added to the cart, the success message looked pretty shady, so we fixed it to match all the other success messages on the site.
- The scrolling down arrow had stopped scrolling from the slideshow, so we oiled the chain and now it's scrolling just fine.
August 9th, 2018 - 1.16.4
- Runway wasn't supporting the multiple shipping address setting, where customers could choose to ship their multi-item order to multiple places, but now it does!
August 2nd, 2018 - v1.16.3
- Videos in the category descriptions are no longer full width, instead, they will respect the display ratio set when you import them.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.16.2
- Your newsletter summary will now be visible where your shoppers sign up for your newsletter.
- File uploads that weren't required and left empty were causing problems on iOS devices, but we've added a fix and now there are no more worries!
- When you add a link to a Carousel slide but don't want to use a button, the carousel image will now function properly as the link instead.
- For those of you who don't want to show reviews anywhere in your stores, we made sure we hid every last one of them!
- We just made sharing to Pinterest easier, as there are no more missing product titles.
- Getting reviews is also now easier than ever! When shoppers click on the link in their purchase confirmation emails to leave a review, they are taken straight to the product review form; no hunting required.
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.16.1
- Package dependencies help build your theme and make it what it is, and we just had to update the links for them. Everything should look and act just like it did before!
May 18th, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Runway now supports AMP product pages, so your products are more findable using Google search on mobile.
April 27th, 2018 - v1.15.3
- Fixed a small issue with the Google AMP verifiers.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.15.2
- Added an image to the gift certificate product page.
- Custom fields on product pages now support HTML.
- Product options now work when they're attributed to a product with a weight of 0.0.
- Product pages can now be accessed on tablets by tapping on the image itself rather than just the product title on the category page.
- Marketing banners rotate and only show one at a time if multiple banners are set to show in the same place.
- Fixed an issue with category images stretching when they didn't need to.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Runway now supports Google AMP category pages for possibly faster mobile browsing when your category pages are reached through a Google search.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.14.1
- The button to load more reviews on the product page now works properly and displays the correct number of reviews a product has.
March 2nd. 2018 - v1.14.0
- Added a GeoTrust setting to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.13.0
- Updated to Webpack 3.0. Nothing should seem different on your end.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.12.3
- After the new hiding logic was added for cross-browser support, we realized the labels were not updating (whoops) so went and made sure they update now.
January 26th, 2018 - v1.12.2
- Added Pixelpop to the Optimized theme features list.
January 11th, 2018 - v1.12.1
- Options that are sold out no longer appear in dropdowns if that setting is enabled in the admin.
December 8th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- "None" is now an option for your non-required, multiple-choice product options.
- Runway now supports Optimized one-page checkout.
- Product filtering shows more than 15 filters at a time with a 'show more' button.
- Shipping quotes from UPS now appear on the cart page.
- Swatch patterns now show enlarged swatch images when hovered over.
- Fixed up some misalignment of the address fields on the account page.
- Images on static pages are no longer distorted.
- Checkboxes have title fields no matter where they're generated from in the admin.
- CAPTCHA errors don't break the layout anymore.
- Custom gift certificate codes from third-party apps work.
- If your out of stock items are set to hidden, they won't be hidden in Internet
Explorer (yet). However, we have disabled them so people can't click on them.
November 10th, 2017 - v1.11.5
- Updated some behind-the-scenes stuff so other things keep running smoothly.
August 21st, 2017 - v1.11.3
- Hide out of stock options/non-existent SKU in IE/Edge and Safari.
June 29th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Added product image thumbnails to main product page to correct mobile slideshow navigation issues for product images
June 22nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added unsubscribe page for when users remove themselves from mailing lists
- Added commit tag for bc tabs
- Updated support links in config
- Fixed an issue where the discounted price wasn't appearing in the cart or cart preview
- Fixed issue where category sort dropdown was not redirecting to the category after using 'Sort By' on category pages
March 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Fixed issue with Pinterest images
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Converted build system from JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
November 17th, 2016 - v1.2.2
- Added support for Apple pay
November 10th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 29th, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Added pagination to brand listing page
September 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.5
- Fix issue with mini cart not being clickable when breadcrumbs were disabled.
- Added pagination to the Brands page.
- Minor bug fixes.
August 19th, 2016 – v1.1.3
- Fixed an issue where videos were no longer showing up on product pages
- Added Show All links to sitemap for longer lists
August 5th, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Add nofollow to faceted search links
- Fixed an issue where featured products on bigger screens were only showing 6 results
July 28th, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Added "nofollow" attribute to BigCommerce link in the footer
- Fixed an issue where the product details would not "stick" when they were shorter than the product images
July 15th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Added an option to show/hide category descriptions on the product listing page
- Added classes to product details to allow merchants to hide them via CSS
- Changed some verbiage in Theme Editor
- Fixed a color issue for rating stars in Firefox
- Fixed an issue where long product names on the homepage were causing a spacing problems
- Gift certificates will no longer be displayed when disabled
- Fixed a few spacing issues with icons in the site header
- Fixed some alignment issues with product details
June 24th, 2016 – v1.0.5
- Added copyright information to the footer
May 27th, 2016 – v1.0.4
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 17th, 2016 – v1.0.3
- Fixed icon/text alignment in header (cart/wishlist buttons)
- Enforced a maximum width on product titles in a collection
- Fixed alignment issue with product detail list
- Star size on "Add Review" form is now consistent with product page
- Added space above FB like button
May 10th, 2016 – v1.0.2
- Customize Blog title