December 10th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- Getting messages from your shopper accounts is important, we unblocked that
from happening, so be ready to get messages of love and appreciation from your
October 21st, 2020 - v2.5.0
- Both the homepage and the global regions have been added so you can add all
sorts of announcements and notes to your site
September 3rd, 2020 - v2.4.0
- jQuery needed an update to keep up with the demands of the internet,
everything still works like it used to
- BigCommerce updated one of the packages that helps build the theme, so we
needed to update to make sure things keep running smoothly
- Not all browsers need the same amount of code so we made it so you only load
the code you need
June 12th, 2020 - v2.3.2
- All review links now obey the admin settings, no matter where they are hiding
- Product options are now parsed a little different to match up with changes to
May 15th, 2020 - v2.3.1
- We needed to change how some info was parsed on the page because of changes
the platform made on the backend
May 8th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Now you can control your logo size yourself through theme settings
- Product below price region added
April 2nd, 2020 - v2.2.0
- We removed all the errors from the structured data
- Content pages now have regions to support widgets
February 13th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- Now the theme uses core-js v3, it's a part of how the themes built, so there
should be no changes to your storefront
- Orders can be reordered now even if one item from the original order is out of
stock (fixes THEME-1519)
September 12th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Regions were added to support widgets which you will be able to use in the
near future to add content to your theme
- We needed to update to Webpack 4 it's a back end sort of update that won't
change anything on your storefront, but it's important to stay up-to-date
August 28th, 2019 - v1.16.9
- Our support documentation links lost their way so we found them and updated
their links so you wouldn't get lost
August 1st, 2019 - v1.16.8
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
March 7th, 2019 - v1.16.7
- Support for CSRF protection
- Basic Google Enhanced Ecomm Analytics
- We were sending mixed messages because reviews could still be added to products even when the setting was disabled, now when it's disabled, we mean it
January 19th, 2019 - v1.16.6
- You no longer need to enable all the "Other" product filters in order for them to show up. You can just enable the ones you want.
September 21st, 2018 - v1.16.5
- Now your shoppers can ship different products on a single order to multiple addresses!
- Also, discount banners will now show up on product pages, if you'd like.
August 7th, 2018 - v1.16.4
- Cart discounts were being applied to purchases when they were valid, but there was no visual evidence that was the case. So we made a change, added a few
lines of code and now discounts are visible.
- Added the ability for customers to be linked directly to the product reviews form from a link.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.16.3
- You can add a newsletter summary through the control panel to your shop, and now your theme will actually show it in the footer area.
- Non-required file uploads were causing a scene, and iOS users weren't able to add the product to the cart unless it had a file uploaded; that's not very optional is it? But we fixed it up now, so that little bug shouldn't bother you anymore.
June 15th, 2018 - v1.16.2
- Fixed an issue with distortion appearing in images that were added through the BigCommerce admin.
June 8th, 2018 - v1.16.1
- Updated some behind the scenes stuff to keep your theme most up to date.
May 24th, 2018 - 1.16.0
- Geneva now supports Google AMP on product pages.
April 27th, 2018 - 1.15.2
- Removed the copyright script from the footer of a Google AMP category page.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Integrated Google AMP on Geneva's category pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Added a Geotrust seal setting to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.13.0
- Updated Webpack to 3.0. Nothing should really seem different.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.12.3
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Labels on product options now update correctly.
- Fixed a layout issue with how subcategories were being displayed on search results pages.
- Linked up the "Write a review" button on the product pages to an actual review form.
- If there are no reviews, customers are now prompted to write a review for a product.
January 11th, 2018 - v1.12.2
- Sold out options are hidden on all browsers (even Safari) if that setting is enabled in the admin.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.12.1
- Fixed an issue where home page carousels would show pagination arrows even if there was only one slide.
December 8th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Multiple choice product options now support "none" as an option.
- "Forgot password" link now works on the account page.
- Implemented optimized checkout.
- Account address fields aren't misaligned anymore.
- Account addresses don't break if you create an address with a country that doesn't have states or provinces.
- Sold out options can no longer be accidentally added to the cart in Internet Explorer.
- Cart level discounts are now visible and work.
- Checkboxes are standardized across the theme.
- Moved contact form errors outside of the form to avoid layout breaking.
- Schema data is important and it's important to do right. Geneva now hooks into
a json based Schema data for better SERP.
November 10th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Updated some behind-the-scenes stuff so other stuff keeps running smoothly.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Did that banner just change? Yes, yes it did. Banners are now restricted to showing only one at a time in random order
- Support documentation links updated
- Stencil Utils version updated
- Bc-tabs module package request updated to avoid breaking change
April 28h, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue with product list option.
- Fixed issue with "Forgot password" link on Login page.
February 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Added new captcha system to contact page
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Improved developer README documentation
January 17th, 2017 - v1.7.4
- Updated build system to Webpack, with Windows support
- Fixed issue causing some hidden system elements to be visible
- Fixed issue causing the ApplePay button to be visible on non-Apple devices
- Improved browser support with babel-polyfill
October 21st, 2016 – v1.7.3
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input field was displaying on cart page when disabled in CP
September 1st, 2016 – v1.7.2
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
August 12, 2016 – v1.7.1
- Added "show all" links to sitemap
- Added rel="nofollow" to faceted search links
July 28th, 2016 – v1.7.0
- Added theme setting to control the maximum number of columns in the product grid
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.6.0
- Add theme setting to show copyright in footer
- Add more classnames to product detail elements to allow custom CSS
- Change footer links to open in a new window, with
May 31st, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Add larger pattern image for swatches
- Add "call for pricing" support to product page
- Reduce the maximum size of logo on checkout page
May 6th, 2016 - v1.4.1
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 29th, 2016 - v1.4.0
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Added option to show or hide breadcrumbs