December 10th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- The global and header widgets no longer overlap the site when you use them
- Updated stencil utils to ^6.2.0
October 16th, 2020 - v2.5.0
- Global header region added
August 26th, 2020 - v2.4.2
- Update jQuery and other packages to be up-to-date
- Isolated product images now show full height
- Conditionally load polyfills when necessary
June 25h, 2020 - v2.4.1
- Sanitize product data in account pages
May 15th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- The product below price region has been added to support widgets
- Sanitize user input
April 24th, 2020 - v2.3.1
- Marketing banners show on the homepage again (THEME-1949)
March 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Regions are now available on content pages should you wish to use widgets
there when they are released
- The product description color is now mapped to the body font color
- Everything should load on the homepage as expected (THEME-1938)
March 5th, 2020 - v2.2.1
- Update structured data to remove errors and as many warnings as possible
February 13th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- Update theme to use core-js v3
February 7th, 2020 - v2.1.1
- We have a spelling error in the settings, but it's fixed now, our bad
December 3rd, 2019 - v2.1.0
- Update JSON-LD to support HTML in product structured data (THEME-1808)
- Make sure Structured data doesn't break AMP pages
- Don't show gift certificate preview until an amount is entered (THEME-1762)
- File fields now display correctly on the cart page and on returns pages
- Orders can be re-ordered even if one of the items is out of stock (THEME-1519)
- Contact page shows correct success string (THEME-1507)
- Textarea placeholder text now correctly is removed on focus
- Promotional messages now show in all the locations they are supposed to
- Fortune now has lazyload and uses Srcset so shoppers get the best images
served to them
September 5th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Add region support for widgets
- We updated to Webpack 4 to stay modern (THEME-1850)
August 28th, 2019 - v1.19.3
- Update support documentation link
August 1st, 2019 - v1.19.2
- Display of HTML in search results corrected
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
July 5th, 2019 - v1.19.1
- Banners are no longer broken after the GAEE update
- Now the image a shopper clicks on to zoom is the one that's shown
- Now customers can still log into accounts if the merchants has restricted
May 23rd, 2019 - v1.18.3
- Complete Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce integration
March 7th, 2019 - v1.18.2
- We've added the ability to add to multiple wishlists on the product page, so wish away!
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics has been added.
February 22nd, 2019 - v1.18.1
- We've fixed those pesky broken options from the last update.
- Also, your customers are now allowed to edit options from cart to follow inventory display settings.
February 8th, 2019 - v1.18.0
- Added support for vaulted credit cards
- Added ability to change product options in the cart
January 31st, 2019 - v1.17.1
- When triggered, image change rules were adding an image as a thumbnail belong the main product image. This was creating some wonky behavior in certain situations. So we changed so that the image change rule does not add an image as a thumbnail and instead just changes the main product image.
January 25th, 2019 - v1.17.0
- Implemented new pricing structure, sale badges are now controlled by sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- Changed "As low as" wording to price ranges for product options. It's more
descriptive and works regardless of the default.
- Don't show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one.
- Price label settings
October 18th, 2018 - v1.16.11
- We've added support for smart PayPal buttons, so you can get to getting paid.
September 21st, 2018 - v1.16.10
- We have now allowed product options to show as available, even if purchasing has been disabled.
August 30th, 2018 - v1.16.9
- Quick-view wasn't loading for products with images, but we've fixed it all up.
August 16th, 2018 - v1.16.8
- We added image zoom to the main product image, high five!
August 9th, 2018 - v1.16.7
- This theme now allows the option for customers to ship a multi-product order to multiple addresses, so they can ship to 100 different addresses as long as you don't mind.
- We added a theme option to show product catalog pages in a classic grid if you feel like mixing it up a little, but not really.
- And you are now able to sort the product catalog pages when your theme is set to the classic grid style.
August 7th, 2018 - v1.16.6.
- Fixed an issue with products not being able to be added to the cart.
July 27th, 2018 - v1.16.5
- Added discount banners to the product page.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.16.4
- We've added support for the newsletter summary!
- Also, we've fixed that annoying issue for iOS users where a non-required file upload would still require a file-because that was definitely not how that was supposed to work, right?
July 11th, 2018 - v1.16.3
- We've added "customized_checkout" to the features list so the checkout script manager works.!
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.16.2
- Added a new setting to allow you to show top-selling (popular) products.
- If a product selection contains an error, the customer will no longer
be redirected to the cart if the item can't be added.
- Fixed the mobile menu width causing text overflow.
June 8th, 2018 0 v1.16.1
- The search query in the URL persists on the search page now.
- Links to open reviews from emails will now open the review modal.
- Updated some dependencies in the theme to keep it up to date.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Fortune now supports AMP on product pages, making your products more easily findable in a Google search on mobile.
April 27th, 2018 - v1.15.4
- Removed the copyright script from the AMP footer on category pages.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.15.3
- Implemented recaptcha v2.0 on the contact page.
- Added the header and footer scripts to checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Integrated Google AMP on Fortune's category pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Added GeoTrust to footer settings.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.13.0
- Updated Webpack to 3.0. Nothing should really seem different though!
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.12.7
- Sold out options weren't being hidden in option dropdowns in all browsers. We hid them now.
January 25th, 2018 - v1.12.6
- Product checkboxes are now styled consistently.
- In the Account address pages, countries without states or provinces no longer require the state/province field to be filled in.
- Added instructions to select dropdowns.
- Allow custom field customizations to show HTML.
- Added Optimized for Pixelpop to the theme features list.
November 10t, 2017 - v1.12.5
- Updated some behind-the-scenes things to keep things running smoothly.
October 31st, 2017 - v1.12.4
- Finally implemented optimized checkout, making colors and fonts customizable to match the rest of your site's design.
- Made a little change to help Internet Explorer render the site a little better.
- Gift certificates generated by third-party apps now work.
August 4th, 2017 - v1.12.2
- Updated review form to captcha v.2
- Updated support URLs.
- Fixed sort order in masonry layout on category pages.
- Changed product additional information to use divs.
- Implemented product warrant to output as HTML.
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Updated stencil utils.
- Fixed issues with product pick list product option.
- Added event/delivery date picker to product page.
- Fixed issue with shipping calculator not being able to estimate shipping more than once.
April 28th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Fixed issue with "Unsubscribe" link in newsletter emails not directing to an unsubscribe template.
- Fixed issue with product list option.
April 6th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Fixed issue where product grid overlays weren't showing in IE
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added dimension units next to dimensions in product info
- Added display of cart level discounts on the Cart page
- Added support for 15+ facets values for product filtering
March 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Updated product ATC button's text if a variant is unavailable
- Added in product level discounts to cart
- Added option to hide product dimensions
- Removed RTL product ordering
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Added message for products with no facets
- Changed cart button to disable if product can't be purchased
- Migrated the theme's build system from JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
December 1st, 2016 - v1.5.1
langattribute to <html> tag
- Add Apply Pay icon to footer
November 10th, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Added theme option to disable AJAX add to cart on Product Page
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.4.4
- Added pagination to brand listing pages
- Fixed issue where product thumbnail sin quick shop were not changing the slide
September 9th, 2016 – v1.4.3
September 1st, 2016 – v1.4.2
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Added classes to product information for custom styles
August 12th, 2016 – v1.4.1
- Removed duplicate shop name in the blog
rel='nofollow'attribute to faceted search links
August 5th, 2016 – v1.4.0
- Added support for product videos
- Removed 'Product Hover Actions' from product items on touch interfaces
July 28th, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Add a new option to the product slider so that only one image shows at a time
- Enhanced overall print styles
- Enhanced print styles to the Blog and Product page
- Forced attachment of
windowin the event that jQuery is not able to do it itself
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.2.9
- Added 'nofollow' attribute to BigCommerce external link
July 15th, 2016 – v1.2.8
- Fixed product variations not updating prices
June 24th, 2016 –v1.2.7
- Added copyright information in footer
- Fixed contact us form success message not displaying properly and organized the contact form fields better
June 17th, 2016 –v1.2.6
- Added blog posts and web pages content to search results page
- Fixed configurable fields producing an out of stock message which prevented add to cart action
May 27th, 2016 – v1.2.5
- Added "Call for pricing" message to product page in place of price when selected
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 19th, 2016 – v1.2.4
- Enhancement to the Checkout page's heading styling to better match the rest of the theme
- Correction to the Theme Editor's "Hide parents menu items in their children menu" option
- Applying a max height to the product tiles, and to single product images
- Added better responsiveness to the Product Page on mobile and tablet
- Removal of "Primary Color" setting which was not being used
- Current currency now shows if only one currency is enabled store side
- Apply a minimum height to product images on mobile so that the share doesn't overflow
April 21st, 2016 – v1.2.3
- Fixed issue with syndicated RSS feed not appearing
- Fixed issue with UPS estimates not appearing in the shipping calculator