August 1st, 2019 - v1.21.3
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
June 6th, 2019 - v.1.21.2
- The schema data we put in the AMP product pages broke because of their JS, so
we removed it
April 11th, 2019 - v1.21.1
- The structured data for breadcrumbs we put in the AMP pages broke them because of their JS, so we removed them
March 14th, 2019 - v1.21.0
- We fixed up the file field options that were showing up in the cart and on the returns screen.
- Use all the HTML you want in your product descriptions because now they will fully cooperate!
- We're now properly working with google's structured data.
- Customers are now able to re-order products from orders with other OOS products.
- BC supports CSRF protection, so now Peak does too!
- So, Stencil utils was updated to keep up with the above addition.
- Your customers can now edit options and configurable fields straight from the cart.
- We now have Data tags to support google enhanced ecommerce tracking.
January 19th, 2019 - v1.20.2
- You no longer need to enable all the "Other" product filters in order for them to show up. You can just enable the ones you want.
January 11th, 2019 - v1.20.21
- Product variant images now disappear when the variant is de-selected and they no longer get added to product thumbnails
November 15th, 2018 - v1.20.0
- Do you want your customers to be able to save their credit card details for easier purchasing? Well you're in luck, as Peak now supports just that!
October 11th, 2018 - v1.19.1
- Our price update broke options updating on page load, this fixes that up, so what you have is what your shoppers can see.
- Want to say which price is yours? Now you can with the regular price label!
- Support has now been added for Paypal Smart Button settings.
September 27th, 2018 - v1.19.0
- We've implemented a new pricing structure, so sale badges are now controlled by the sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- The "As low as" wording has been changed to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default!
- We will no longer show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one.
September 13th, 2018 - v1.18.7
- The ratio aspect of the homepage carousel was messing with the layout, we gave it a talking to and now all ratios display correctly
August 23rd, 2018 - v1.18.6
- The login overlay was just not working right all the time so we removed it and now when the account link is clicked shoppers are taken directly to the account login pages
- No longer do your merchants have to click a link to update their cart if they change the quantity, it does it automatically, hurray for less clicks!
- Promo messages are really only useful if they are accurate, ours weren't when the cart contents were changed, but we fixed that so shoppers will get the correct information while editing their cart
- Weight is weight not any other dimension, so when shoppers choose a product option, they shouldn't see the weight in the height space. We uncrossed those wires
August 9th, 2018 - v1.18.5
- We were overzealous in some of our JS and it was blocking a certain type of product, with just the right settings, from being added to the cart. We took a deep breathe and a step back and then corrected the issue, so now all products should add to cart as expected.
August 3rd, 2018 - v1.18.4
- If you want to allow shoppers to ship to multiple addresses, now you can! We made sure Peak supports the control panel setting that allows you to do just that
July 27th, 2018 - v1.18.3
- Fixed up some issues with the discount banners overlapping each other.
July 12th, 2018 - 1.18.2
- File uploads were causing problems for iOS device users, so we fixed it up and there are issues no more.
June 14th, 2018 - v1.18.1
- What's that? It doesn't look like we did anything? Good, it shouldn't. We just updated a few links in the ol' package.json file to keep everything up-to-date
June 7th, 2018 - v1.18.0
- For GDPR BC added a newsletter summary field so you can tell your subscribers a little bit more about your newsletter and how you will use it. Peak now supports showing that summary on the theme
May 17th, 2018 - v1.17.0
- You asked we listened support for AMP product pages is now in Peak.
April 26th, 2018 - v1.16.7
- The Search query was getting messed up when a price range filter was applied, now it applies seamlessly and you get the expected results
April 19th, 2018 - v116.6
- Seems Google made two verification pages that don't quite agree. So we removed the script in the footer that they can't agree on
April 12th, 2018 - v1.16.5
- The featured and best selling product images were being a little too lazy on the homepage, we straightened them out and load right away now
March 29th, 2018 - v1.16.4
- Header and footer scripts can now be used on checkout and order confirmation pages just in case you have an app that needs them
- Cart suggested products was confusing in the theme features list because Peak doesn't have it yet, so it was removed much to the relief of our support team
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.16.3
- The AMP page colors just weren't setting right so we changed up the variables and it should match the parent sight more closely no matter what your themecolors are
March 15th, 2018 - v1.16.2
- Made the AMP navigation close button on mobile have a larger tappable area.
March 8th, 2018 - v1.16.1
- If your products use configurable fields to help users get exactly what they want, now those values show up in the cart and mini-cart so they know what they are getting
- Like the way your theme looks? We do too, that's why AMP now hooks into your themes color settings
- Being able to reach the cart no mater what is important, that's why we included it in AMP pages now
- Get followed when you are found through AMP too, social links now included on the AMP footer
March 1st, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Theme settings are now available to add your Geoturst seal to your storefront, it couldn't be easier
February 15th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- We have the future in our sights so have updated webpack to version 3 so we can continue to efficiently improve this theme
February 1st, 2018 - v1.14.5
- We made it easier for users to click on your products, yay!
- Reviews were displayed as one big block and that just made them hard to read. Now if your users write in nice paragraphs it will display that way too.
January 25th, 2018 - v1.13.4
- If your facets per chance have special characters, they were not working as a
second filter for your items, now they are phew
- There was some funny business on the mobile menu with the back button crowding
the menu button, they have now been given their own space.
- iOS Safari made the mobile menu close breaking its nice look. The transition
has been sped up so we hope it behaves now. Silly Safari
January 17th, 2018 - v1.13.3
- We found a way to hide the hidden sold out options on all browsers, rejoice in
- Empty containers just clutter things up, so we removed them from the carousel
to keep mobile layouts nice and tidy
- Product pick list images were getting cut off on Firefox, so we gave them more
room to breathe
January 11th, 2018 - v1.13.2
- Now the empty cart/bag text matches the language selection in the theme settings
January 4th, 2018 - v1.13.1
- Optimized for Pixlepop is added to the feature list for display on the marketplace, nothing has changed in the theme
- *Recent updates left the product carousels looking a bit off, we've sorted it out and they are ship shape once again
December 7th, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Your images are now lazy. No wait! That's a good thing, it will help increase page load speeds so users see your content more quickly.
November 30th, 2017 - v1.12.16
- The account address form always looks nice now
- Those account address state fields were playing tricks and the required marker wasn't associating correctly with the country, now it does
- Add links to your custom fields for products and they will get the respect they deserve
- Your store name probably isn't 'undefined', now it wont show up as such in the gift card instructions
- No more changing button text when a product is added to the cart, if you chose the bag language you will get all bag all the time
- Facet titles should be simple, they don't really need special characters, but if you insist they will now no longer break the show more toggle
- Added title to customized checkbox field to display consistently like other checkbox fields on the product page
- Move contact form errors to outside of contact form avoiding form layout breaking when an error occurs on forms with flexbox layouts
November 17th, 2017 - v1.12.15
- Updated stencil-utils to v1.0.9.
October 27th, 2017 - v1.12.14
- You can choose the icon that speaks to your customers best for the mini cart now, just go to theme settings and checkout the 'Header cart icon' setting
- Now None is a valid option for your non-required product options rejoice!
- User think they have an account and just forgot their password, well now they will get feedback when they submit their email for a reset link
- Syndicated content now makes sense, well the layout does, the news may not
- Let them say what they want now, well at least for gift certificate codes. Your custom gift certificates will no longer be rejected.
September 28th, 2017 - v1.12.13
- Added a little incantation to trick IE out of compatibility mode.
September 28th, 2017 - v1.12.12
- Now you can get that navigation out of your way by clicking anywhere outside of the navigation or on the parent nav item
September 14th, 2017 - v1.12.11
- Added error message to forgot password form
- Logos blocking up the scenery breaking my mind, no more! On small screen sizes the logo no longer overlaps with the cart and navigation icons
- Access granted. Subcategories now accessible again on mobile
- Reset to factory default initialized, beewp beewp beewp default product options now remain selected on product add to cart
- "From where we stand the rain seems random. If we could stand somewhere else, we would see the order in it.” - Tony Hillerman, Coyote Waits (Your banners are actually random now no matter where you stand)
August 21st, 2017 - v1.12.10
- Taxes were't showing up as a line item in the cart. Ignorance maybe bliss but we prefer cold hard reality. So, we added them.
- We gave the faceted search a bit of polishing up:
- Added "show less" link
- Added loading animation
- Made sure facets with spaces in the label work correctly
- Fixed price facet to correctly show/hides
- Tappable area increased on faceted search facets for better UI on mobile
- When categories were hidden, pages weren't being displayed in the mobile navigation. Now they do and we're so happy for them.
August 10th, 2017 - v1.12.9
- Fixed issue with faceted search where + and - were not responding correctly when being clicked on
- Changed review throttler alert message to stay open longer
- Improved the ability for the product image slideshow on product page to adapt to varying image dimensions
August 3rd, 2017 - v1.12.8
- Added logout link added to mobile navigation
- Fixed issue with mobile currency converter styles
- Decreased size of image being pulled in for product thumbnails
July 27th, 2017 - v1.12.7
- Fixed product review tab title to show correct number of reviews
- Fixed logo display center shows on desktop
- Added disabled attribute to product options so they are disabled when users have sold out options set to be hidden
July 20th, 2017 - v1.12.6
- Fixed issue where cart discount banners were not displaying on all screen sizes in all logo positions
- Fixed issue where when additional details are visible but weight is hidden product variant images were not displaying correctly
- Fixed issue with search overlay styles not displaying correctly on iOS 8 phones
July 6th, 2017 - v1.12.5
- Added shop by brand added to category sidebar when faceted search disabled
- Fixed issue where "other" facet filter was not displaying when enabled in the Control Panel
- Fixed issue where search field did not display in the search overlay for iOS 9 on pads
June 8th, 2017 - v1.12.4
- Fixed issue with date range in date field so it now shows if date range is within one year
- Changed font fallback is Sans-serif number_of_words
- Changed form validation completed by validetta no errors no longer use browser default
May 4th, 2017 - v1.11.6
- Added unsubscribe page for when users remove themselves from mailing lists
- Fixed issue where centred logo theme setting caused the logo to overlap the header navigation
- Fixed issue where gift wrapping line item appeared in cart totals even when gift wrapping was disabled in the CP
- Fixed issue where centred logo theme setting caused logo to overlap promo messagesChanged
- Updated @bigcommerce/stencil-utils to allow for platforms new tracking features
April 27th, 2017 - v1.11.5
- Added pagination arrows when there are more than five images in a product image slideshow
- Changed hen a variant is selected that has an image rule, the page always scrolls to the top
- Fixed an issue where image pagination would stop working if image variation rules were set up and there were more than five images
April 20th, 2017 - v1.11.4
- Fixed where where when all product options are sold out and CP setting is set to hide sold out options, ACT button was nto disabled
- Fixed issue where 'none' appeared as an option for required product pick list option.
- Fixed issue where 'none' was not the default option when set in CP for non-required pick lists
- Fixed issue where mini cart won't scroll
- Fixed an issue where options set to show a new image stopped working after being changed several times
- Changed captcha to V2
April 6th, 2017 - v1.11.3
- Added product event date field
- Fixed issue whereNatural Aspect ratio for home slide show was not working properly
- Removed active class from tier panel when dropdown closed
- Rearranged order of items in Cart totals so discounts we below the sub-total rather then above
- Removed 'All' Category link from Shop mega nav as is was redundant
- Removed discounts from mini-cart to avoid confusion over price
March 30th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Added "Show More" button for product filters that have more than initially displayed
- Fixed issue where logo was centred to div rather than site
- Swapped out custom product forms for core product forms
March 9th, 2017 -v1.11.1
- Fixed issue where currency selector displayed even multiple currency were not configured
- Fixed spelling error in schema.json
- Fixed issue where compare widget was not scrollable on short screens
- Fixed issue with position of slick dots on natural aspect ratio slides
- Fixed issue where required dropdown functions were not validating
- Fixed issue where out of stock options hidden on quick shop
- Added cart item discounts to cart page and mini cart
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Fixed issue where dropdown closed when dropdown background was clicked
- Fixed how dropdown's function for pages, now link name and carrot open dropdown's and a link is included in the dropdown to access the parent link
- Fixed issue with sub page and category navigation on mobile
- Added option to show/hide pages in main nav
- Added option to show/hide categories in main nav
- Added three different display options for categories in main nav including shop dropdown, mega-nav and categories in main nav
February 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Fixed issue where variant images would sometimes show incorrectly when changing product options
- Fixed issue where product swatch previews would display below the checkbox
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Product option photos are now added to the product slideshow
- Added support for 'As low as' pricing on layout pages
- Fixed issue where quick view adding incorrect amount to cart
- Fixed issue with video display on product pages
January 19th, 2017 - v1.7.1
- Fixed issue where stylesheets were not compiling fully on Windows
- Fixed issue where carousel loading invalid image URLs
- Fixed issue where products without images were not showing the correct default image
- Fixed issue where homepage blog posts were not being resized correctly
January 1st, 2017 - v1.7.0
- Switched from jspm to npm for dependency management
- Hide the brand image list from the homepage for now, since the image data is no longer available
- Added pagination to brands pages
- Added theme setting for default product listing view mode
- Added apple pay to footer payment icons list
- Added display cart level discounts in minicart and cart page
- Added category list in product search results sidebar when faceted search is off
- If product is on sale and out of stock, on show out of stock message on grid
- Fixed issue causing shipping estimate in cart to be not editable after 1st attempt
- Fixed issue where carousel arrows were not visible in Firefox
- Fixed issue where store name displayed on newsletter signup header
- Fixed issue where compare function was not working on all listings
- Fixed issue where carousel slides were not all same height if some did not have links
- Fixed issue where error notice was positioning incorrectly on gift card page
- Fixed issue where product details in tab area did not update dynamically on option change
December 8th, 2016 - v1.6.1
- Fixed Issue causing image slider in related product quick-shop modals to break
- Fixed issue of missing price on out-of-stock products with no options
November 17th, 2016 – v1.6.0
- Added support for Apple Pay
langattribute to <html> tag
- Fixed issue where page scrolled to the top when clearing the compare widget
- Fixed issue where multiple copies of a product where added to the compare widget
- Fixed issue where product images were not displaying in the Quick Shop modal
October 13th, 2016 – v1.5.6
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input appeared on cart page even when disabled in CP
- Fixed issue where product reviews were displaying when disabled in CP
- Fixed issue where Brands list was not displaying in footer
- Fixed issue of inconsistent highlight on product form when using the quantity selector
September 1st, 2016 – v1.5.5
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Fixed issue with alert banner transition
August 19th, 2016 – v1.5.4
- Added Show All link to Sitemap for categories and brands
- Fixed swatches having a default option selected upon page load
- "Make it unavailable for purchase" rule message now renders correctly on product page
August 12th, 2016 – v1.5.3
- Added classes to additional info sections and custom fields
- Fixed main navigation item spacing theme setting not working
- Made product image carousel background transparent, added Slick adaptive height setting to product image carousel
- Changed search results page title to no longer display total search results
August 5th, 2016 – v1.5.2
- Added nofollow to the BigCommerce link in the footer.
- Added nofollow to the faceted search links.
- Changed 'Add to Cart' button to display 'Sold Out' when product is out of stock.
- Fixed blank filters appearing on category, search and brand pages.
July 20th, 2016 – v1.5.1
- Added store copyright.
- Fixed issue where content tab would take precedence over product tab.
- Removed 'view all' redundant category link.
- Changed header JS to handle window resizing and scrolling in a more elegant fashion.
- Changed how carousel works. Now allows user to select between four ratio options.
July 1st, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added enhanced navigation and logo alignment options
June 10th, 2016 – 1.4.0
- Added theme setting to enable or disable product image zoom
- Fixed images being offset when zoomed on hover
- Don't show product unavailable message when page is loaded
June 3rd, 2016 – 1.3.0
- Made carousel image a link if there is no button text, but a link was provided
- Limited number of brands to 5
- Added theme setting for the Additional Info tab section on product pages
- Added theme setting for product dimensions on product pages
- Added theme setting to disable sidebar
May 27th, 2016 – v.1.2.4
- Fixed a bug with the checkout page throwing a 500 error for the stylesheet
- Ensured the checkout page header background color matches the shop header
May 12th, 2016 – v1.2.3
- Added category description to category pages
- Fixed issue where swatch patterns were not filling container
- Fixed issue with blog post summaries
May 10th, 2016 – v1.2.2
- Fixed issue where state dropdown was not working properly on account creation page
May 5th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Added content search
- Added cart icon to mobile header
- Fixed issue where Braintree payments were not handling user info correctly
- Fixed issue with page list widths to allow for larger items
April 21st, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping methods not appearing in the shipping calculator
- Added theme option to change the aspect ratio of product category banner