April 2nd, 2020 - v2.3.0
- We removed errors from the structured data
- Content regions have been added to support widgets
February 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- We now use core-js v3 for our build system
- Google Enhance Ecommerce Analytics data tags are now supported
February 7th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- Most images now load with srcset to help shoppers get the image size that
works best for their connection and device
- Now you have options to lazyload your images so you can control how your pages
look when they load
January 7th, 2020 - v2.0.3
- Price for January sale
December 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.2
- An error showed on the gift certificate purchase page if a type of gift
certificate was selected but there was no amount. The error didn't block
anything, but it didn't look good so we fixed it real good
- We removed a conflict of design on the quantity selectors in Firefox, cause
who likes conflict?
October 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.1
- We updated how Showroom gets its structured data for use by Google, it should
show up better now and be AMP friendly
September 12th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- When widgets become available, you'll want to use them, so we added the
regions needed to support them
- We updated our Webpack version to 4 so we can keep up with the platform
August 28th, 2019 - v1.17.7
- Just a small change to the URL for the support documentation
August 1st, 2019 - v1.17.6
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
March 8th, 2019 - v1.17.5
- Stencil Utilities have been updated to support CSRF protection.
- Customers can now re-order products from previous orders that contain other out of stock products.
- We've updated the structured data to use json-ld, and basically this helps google track your sites and display relevant search results.
- There's been a change to the way multiple inputs are rendered and displayed.
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics have been added.
January 18th, 2019 - v1.17.4
- We've fixed the logic for the "Other" filter.
August 30th, 2018 - v1.17.3
- If you're using the centre menu style, and happen to have sub pages, you can now click the top-level link, because that is much more handy!
July 12th, 2018 - v1.17.2
- If you use file uploads on your products, but they aren't required, iOS device users were having problems, but we fixed it up so they can finalize their purchase without breaking a sweat!
June 8th, 2018 - v1.17.1
- Updated some behind the scenes stuff to make sure your theme is up to date.
June 1st, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Added a new Newsletter Summary setting so customers can learn more about your newsletter. Essentially, we made the newsletter section GDPR compliant.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Showroom now supports AMP product pages so your products are more findable through Google searches on mobile.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.15.4
- Fixed a little issue with Google AMP's verifiers.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.15.3
- Custom fields on product pages now support HTML.
- The blog on your storefront will now take on the name you've chosen for it in the admin. So if you wish to name your blog something like "Banana", it will display as "Banana" on your store, instead of boring old "Blog". Although you should probably not name your blog "Banana".
March 29th, 2018 - v1.15.2
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.1
- The AMP header and footer colors should match the parent theme a little more closely now.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Implemented Google AMP on Showroom's category pages, which is a way for Google to serve pages to users faster when reached through a Google search.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Added a geotrust seal setting to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.13.0
- We updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different. If something is different, let us know.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.12.11
- Gift cards were showing up without an image on the cart page, so we gave it an image, a sandwich, and sent it on its way.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.12.9
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Fixed a layout issue with the address form on the account pages.
- Province/State dropdowns no longer appear for countries that don't have them on the address forms in the account pages.
- Sold out options are now hidden if that option is enabled.
- Standardized the styling of all checkboxes across the theme.
- Fixed up the contact page error layout issue.
November 17th, 2017 - v1.12.8
- Ensure gift certificates generated by third-party apps work.
- Fixed an issue with the Account password fields only using uppercase letters, so unless your password was all uppercase, you couldn't sign into your account.
- Made the theme bundle-able on windows machines (for the techies, the .eslintrc file was the culprit).
November 10th, 2017 - v1.12.7
- Gift certificates generated by third party apps now work on the cart page.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.12.6
- Product options now support "none" as an option.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.12.5
- We used to just leave you to your own devices if you forgot your account password. Now we're here to help.
- Your shop should no longer break in Internet Explorer (sorry!).
- Public wishlists are now just that - able to be shared publicly.
- reCaptcha doesn't overflow on iphone 5 now.
- Account pages got a facelift.
- Bolded text now works in the product description.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.12.4
- Random acts of Marketing are now possible! Banners now limited to display one at a time and are random
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.12.1
- Implemented 'show more' button to product filtering.
- Fixed issue with product filtering being cut off on category page.
May 26th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Update bc-tabs refereance in package.json to avoid breaking change in module update.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Updated stencil-utils to 1.0.7
- Removed gift certificate reference in coupon code input placeholder.
- Updated review modal captcha to recaptcha.
- Fixed issue with quickshop hover over not working in Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
May 5th, 2017 - v1.11.3
- Fixed issues with product pick option.
- Added 'Unsubscribed' template for newsletter emails.
March 9th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Corrected href for 'All X' category links to link correctly to the category
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added parallax to carousel and category images
- Added theme setting to toggle parallax on and off
- Added theme setting to show/hide 'Home' link in main nav
- Added theme setting to show/hide content pages in main nav
- Added theme setting to display categories in main nav or in 'Shop' menu link
- Added theme setting to show/hide quickshop
- Added theme setting to toggle "as low as" pricing language on product grids
- Added the ability to show brands (with view all link) instead of categories in footer
- Changed dropdowns so all parent links are now able to toggle sub-navs and are duplicated so they are still accessible
February 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue where cart-level discounts weren't showing up on the cart page
- Fixed an issue where out-of-stock options were showing in the quickshop when set to be hidden
February 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Added support for category descriptions on category pages
- Improved the captcha on the contact page
- Fixed an issue where pricing and product details weren't updating when a product was set as unavailable
January 5th, 2017 - v1.6.0
- Added options to toggle blog thumbnail images on and off on both the homepage and blog index pages
- Added option to allow for both breadcrumbs and category navigation to display on category pages
- Changed the subcategory navigation to display below the category image on category pages
December 1st, 2016 – v1.5.1
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Improved product swatch option when option is white
- Improved layout of account orders lists on narrow screens
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Fixed issue where pattern swatches where appearing blurry
September 1st, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Added a theme option to show breadcrumbs on category pages
August 12th, 2016 – v1.1.4
- Fixed an issue where videos weren't showing on the product page
- Added "View All" links to lists in the sitemap if the list has more than 20 items
August 5th, 2016 – v1.1.3
- Mega nav sidebar category top link now expands the meganav instead of just reloading the page
- Added nofollow attributes to faceted search links for better performance
- Fixed an issue where the sidebar menu was overlapping in Safari in some cases
- Window scrolls back to top of collection pages when pagination is clicked
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Added nofollow attributes to external BC/PxU links
July 8th, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Added HTML classes to product details for better visibility control
- Added copyright information to sidebar
- Fixed an issue where product-picker option was formatted wrong in firefox
July 1st, 2016 –v1.1.0
- Added Multi-tier navigation functionality
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.0.15
- Ensured entire carousel slide is clickable if URL is set but no button text is added
- Fixed an issue where the 'show more' link wasn't working within individual product filter lists
- Fixed an issue where product filter list item text was overflowing its container in some cases
- Ensured rating filters were labelled correctly (each rating is "X stars & up")
- Added a hover popup to product swatches where a pattern has been added
May 12th, 2016 — v1.0.14
Fixed issue where the shop's RSS feed links weren't showing up if configured from the Control Pane
May 6th, 2016 — v1.0.13
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 21st, 2016 — v1.0.12
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Fixed issue with RSS content not being brought in