December 10th, 2020 - v2.6.1
- Update to essential packages to make sure your theme is the best it can be
- Relevance is a helpful filter on search pages, so now it exists
October 16th, 2020 - v2.6.0
- Now you can use a global region and spread the good news all over your site
like jelly on bread, just watch out for crumbs
August 26th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- Product options look the same, but are now parsed differently than they used
to be to keep up with changes from the platform
- jQuery is now up-to-date to make sure your theme keeps chugging along
- load polyfill conditionally based on browser
May 8th, 2020 - v2.5.0
- There's a region for widgets below the product price now
- We needed to update how some information was parsed because of a change on
May 1st, 2020 - v2.4.2
- Review text now displays correctly
April 2nd, 2020 - v2.4.1
- We missed blog images when we updated the theme to use srcset
- There was an issue saving blog images to Pinterest
March 27th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- Pages now have regions to support widgets
March 5th, 2020 - v2.3.1
- There is an error in the structured data no more
February 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Google Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics data tags are now supported
February 13th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- The theme now uses core-js v3 to help with the build process, nothing has
changed in the storefront
January 7th, 2020 -v2.1.0
- Lazyloading options for your images now exist, you choose how they load for
shoppers on slower connections
- Images now load based on srcset so your images load faster for shoppers
December 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.3
- There was duplication in the nav of the parent menu item and their didn't need
to be, so we removed it
- We accidentally removed the credit card validation in the the account pages,
but now it's back
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.2
- Shoppers can reorder items from a previous order even if one of the items in
the previous order was out of stock (fixes THEME-1519)
- The preview on the gift certificate page no longer shows until the amount is
entered avoiding a server error (fixes THEME-1762)
- File fields now always show correctly in order pages and on the cart
September 20th, 2019 - v2.0.1
- The product count on the search page only counted the products on the first
page, not super helpful, so we made it count all the products found in the
- If you only wanted to show stock when stock was low that was fine, but then
all the other stock would show as 0 which makes no sense so we sorted it out
and now stock shows correctly and only when you want it to (fixes THEME-1885)
September 5th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- We made sure all the basic regions exist in the theme for when widgets are
made available on the platform
- We updated to Webpack 4 to stay current, don't worry it won't change anything
for you (fixes THEME-1850)
August 27th, 2019 - v1.19.5
- We updated the support document link because our support documents moved and
we wanted you to be able to find them
August 1, 2019 - v1.19.4
- jQuery updated to maintain security
April 11th, 2019 v1.19.3
- The call for price text was missing after the price update, now it's back
March 7th, 2019 - v1.19.2
- We've added the ability to add to multiple wishlists on the product page, so wish away!
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics has been added.
- Stencil Utils has been updated to support CRSF.
February 22nd, 2019 - v1.19.1
- Our last update got a little sideways and product options weren't acting quite right, so we righted it and now all should work as expected.
- The cart edit options display wasn't obeying inventory display rules so we fixed that up too.
February 15th, 2019 - v1.19.0
- A new pricing structure has been implemented, and sale badges are now controlled by sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- The "As low as" wording has been changed to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default.
- We no longer show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one.
- Rating stars weren't paying attention to the admin setting, so they weren't displaying when they should have.
- Want to support vaulted credit cards? Now you can.
- Well, check it out! Customers can update product options in the cart, easy peasy.
January 10th, 2019 - v1.18.7
- We no longer show a thumbnail for variant images, so you'll only see it when the variant is actually selected.
- Although, we now show thumbnails for products with single images!
October 18th, 2018 - v1.18.6
- We've added support for smart PayPal buttons, so you can get to getting paid.
September 13th, 2018 - v1.18.5
- The structured data wasn't so hot, so we fixed it up and now it's doing just
August 17th, 2018 - v1.18.4
- There is an option in the control panel to let your shoppers ship items to multiple addresses and Chelsea honors that setting now
- It was a little weird that the Apple Pay button color settings weren't with the other color settings in the Theme Editor so we moved it, and now it is
- The themes social icons were being made with an icon font that broke if you wanted to download and customize your theme. They have been replaced with SVGs on the regular pages and the amp pages so they no longer break
August 2nd, 2018 - v1.18.3
- We just made it easier for shoppers to leave reviews once they've purchased from your shop. They get taken straight to the review form when they click the link in the email. So sit back, relax, and watch those reviews roll in.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.18.2
- There is a newsletter summary available to you in the control panel, and Chelsea will now support showing that summary (if you want to)!
- Parent pages weren't accessible through the main navigation, yet they were through the page breadcrumbs, but that's fixed and you can now reach your parent pages through the main navigation.
- Now all items can be added to the cart on mobile iOS without it kicking up a fit!
May 24th, 2018 - 1.18.1
- Mage change rules now work on weightless products
- Updated dependency list and remove bitbucket references
May 17th, 2018 - v1.18.0
- AMP product page, if activated products can be found on google amp search
April 26th, 2018 - v1.17.6
- Added background color to the main container
- Fixed issue where custom Down for Maintenance message wouldn't show up
April 19th, 2018 - v1.17.5
- You may have seen your AMP footer script throw an error, we have fixed that. No more errors for you.
April 13th, 2018 - v1.17.4
- Get attributes was calling the wrong function messing things all up. It's fixed now
April 12th, 2018 - v1.17.3
- Content results, search suggestions, and category/brand results added to your search page, now it's more useful and powerful than ever!
- It's important for your users to be able to find what they are looking for on your store, if you don't have a faceted search, we just made it a lot easier by adding an advanced search panel to your search page
March 29th, 2018 - v1.17.2
- The checkout and order confirmation pages now support header and footer scripts
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.17.1
- Your AMPs will look much closer to your parent theme color-wise now. Enjoy!
March 15th, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Chelsea just got pumped up with AMP support for its category pages. This means users who find one of your category pages through a google search have the option to view it super fast from Googles servers
March 1st, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Adding a GeoTrust seal just go easier. Add it through theme settings
February 15th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Webpack is currently on its third version and now we're using it too, the times they are a-changin'
January 17th, 2018 - v1.14.7
- Fixed the way we show dropdown product options, you're welcome Safari!
January 4th, 2018 - v1.14.6
- Show stock level for products when changing variants
December 21st, 2017 - v1.14.5
- Added Out of Stock message to the product and category pages
- Fixed issue where selecting 'None' in a product list would not change the gallery back to the default image
December 14th, 2017 - v1.14.4
- Optimized for Pixelpop added to the feature list
- Support for none in your non-required product options, no more page refresh needed
- Users unsure if they have an account or what their password is? Now they will
get a helpful message when they try to reset their password
- Fixed issue where default sorting was not being applied on category pages
November 30th, 2017 - v1.14.3
- Added instructions to select dropdowns
- Update to stencil-utils for better product option support
- Product checkbox customizations now appear like product option checkboxes
- Countries without states having no longer require the state field to be filled
November 22nd, 2017 - v1.14.2
- Our themes now support all sorts of 3rd party gift cards! Let the celebrations begin!!!
September 7th, 2017 - v1.14.1
- Now, if you've got multiple marketing banners set up for the same location, only one will show up and it'll be randomly selected*
- *Random is defined as: made, done, happening, or chose without method or conscious decision.
July 13th, 2017 - v1.14.0
- Added unsubscribe page for when users remove themselves from mailing lists
June 29th, 2017 - v1.13.5
- Fixed issue where product thumbnails were not displayed
June 15th, 2017 - v1.13.4
- Added product Delivery/Event Date Field
- Fixed path to no image so it displays
- Support links updated
- The date range in date field now shows if date range is within one year
- Corrected display of pattern swatch hover image
June 6th, 2017 - v1.13.3
- Added "Show more" button for faceted search
May 25th, 2017 - v1.13.2
- Removed unused text in lang file
May 19th, 2017 - v1.13.1
- Reference in config.json for checkout updated to customized_checkout from optimized_checkout
May 18th, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Added newsletter unsubscribed template.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Added commit tag for tabs.
- Fixed issue with pattern swatch displaying distorted on hover over.
April 27th, 2017 - v1.12.1
- Updated reference to @bigcommerce/stencil utils to 1.0.7
- Fixed issue where 'none' appeared as an option for required product pick list option.
- Fixed issue where 'none' was not the default option when set in CP for non-required pick lists
April 6th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Changed to use Recaptcha 2
March 16th, 2017 - v.1.11.0
- Added option to hide copyright in footer
- Added option to show brands in the footer
- Added option to show "As low as" pricing message
- Added cart item discounts to cart page
- Re-organized menu theme settings
- Split out nav type from header layout settings
- Fixed issue where unavailable product options did not disable
- Fixed issue where JS was breaking down and causing the nav not to display
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Bumped to version 1.10.0 to match other themes using NPM/Webpack
- Fixed issue with screen reader text
January 17th, 2017- v1.6.1
- Improved the webpack build system so local development works on Windows systems
January 12th, 2017 - v1.6.0
- Converted build system from using JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
December 12th, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added pagination to brands page
- Added option to show category image on category pages
- Added option to limit the number of brand that display on the brands page
- Fixed a vulnerability in how search terms are rendered on the search page
December 1st, 2016 – v1.4.0
langattribute to <html> tag
- Added theme setting to pick number of product to display per row on category pages
- Added theme setting to pick the number of product to display on category pages
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
- Fixed issue where configurable field checkboxes were not validating properly
- Fixed issue where product details dropdown required two clicks to activate
- Fixed issue where when product review were disabled, product details dropdown did not display on mobile
- Fixed issue where product images were not displaying properly when toggling between swatch product options
November 10th, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Added theme option font display category descriptions
- Fixed issue with cart discount label
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
October 27th, 2016 – v1.2.4
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input appeared on cart page when disabled in CP
- Fixed issue where gift certificate thumbnail did not display in cart
August 19th, 2016 – v1.2.3
- Added Show All link to Sitemap for categories and brands
- Fixed videos not displaying on product pages
August 12th, 2016 – v1.2.2
- Added nofollow attribute to faceted search links
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Added nofollow attribute to BC footer credits
July 1st, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Option to display the logo to the left or the right
- Option for an expanded nav and mega-nav for the "Shop" menu
- Gift Certificates to footer menu
June 24th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Added option to show/hide product dimensions
- Show height as part of product details
- Show units of measurements for product dimensions
- Added copyright to footer
- Stopped shopping tools from overlapping when user is logged in
- Added classes to additional product info and custom fields
- Removed whitespace from slides on mobile when they have no text
June 17th, 2016 – v1.0.13
- Hide newsletter signup when option is turned off
- Show "Call for Pricing" message if enabled
- Fixed IE11 display issue with the quantity box
- Fixed FF and IE faceted search display bug
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.0.12
- Fixed bug where hover of menu item turned white if it was a light color
May 27th, 2016 – v1.0.11
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 19th, 2016 – v1.0.10
- Added zoom functionality on the product page
- Stop horizontal scrolling on mobile screens lower than 360px
- Checkout logo size now matches with the rest of the theme
May 12th, 2016 – v1.0.9
- Fixed issue where 0 quantity could be added to cart
- Fixed issue where product comparisons did not display properly in IE11
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.8
- Fixed to show proper swatches on product pages
- Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 21st, 2016 – v1.0.7
- Added option for background colour
- Fixed issue with account links appearing when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue with syndicated RSS feed not appearing
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not showing in the shipping calculator
- Fixed issue with newsletter button colour