Release notes describe changes, fixes, and additions to the Bazaar theme. Use this article to stay in the loop with Bazaar’s latest versions. Each version is listed below with the release date, version number, and changes included.
February 23rd, 2021 - v2.5.2
.nvmrcfile to make working on the theme more consistent, makes bug fixing
- Theme setting to show/hide quantity selectors
January 28th, 2021 - v2.5.1
- When you only have a single slide, not pagination dots will show, it's a win
October 16th, 2020 - v2.5.0
- Use the new global region to spread a message across your entire site, go
ahead, give it a try
- If you don't have any bells or whistles on your product grids, the price will
now be visible which is a very good thing
September 3rd, 2020 - v2.4.0
- jQuery needed an update, think of it like an oil change
- Stencil-cli needed an update to keep working, it's like an oil change, it just
keeps everything running smoothly
- Polyfills are not conditionally loaded so if your browser doesn't need them,
it won't get them
- You can now hide the featured collections on the homepage if you really want
June 25th, 2020 - v2.3.1
- Product options are parsed differently on account pages, but look the same as
they always did. We needed to change it up to keep up with changes on the
May 15th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- There is a region below the product price to support widgets now
- We had to change how some information was parsed to keep up with changes on
March 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- Structured data will no longer through errors
- Content pages now have regions for widgets
February 13th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- We are now using core-js 3, it's a build thing so you shouldn't see anything
- Orders can be reordered now even if one item from the original order is out of
stock (fixes THEME-1519)
October 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.1
- Making it look like a product had a zero rating was no good, so we hid the
rating on the collection page until it gets one
- Images were getting manipulated weirdly in product descriptions and on content
pages, it didn't look good, but now it's fixed
September 5th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- We want you to be able to use widgets as soon as they are available so we
added support for the regions they need to work
- Times they are a-changin' and so is Webpack so we updated to version 4 to stay
up-to-date (fixes THEME-1850)
August 27th, 2019 - v1.5.4
- Our support links changed and we forgot to update them in the theme, this
update fixes that
March 7th, 2019 - v1.5.3
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics has been added.
- The rating stars weren't showing on the collection pages when they were supposed to, so we fixed them up real nice so they're shining bright now.
- If your store was down for maintenance then customers got an error screen, but now they will see your message along with some nice branding.
- Stencil Utils has been updated to support CRSF.
July 19th, 2018 - v1.5.2
- iOS users were having a hard time adding products with non-required file uploads to their carts, but we added some code to help them out!
- When your customers are sent their purchase confirmation emails, they'll be able to click on 'leave a review' and be taken directly to review the products they've just purchased.
- If you've added a summary for your newsletter then Bazaar will now display what you've wrote!
June 8th, 2018 - v1.5.1
- Updated some dependencies in the theme - all behind the scenes stuff. Nothing should seem or look different!
May 24th, 2018 - v1.5.0
- Bazaar now supports Google AMP product pages.
April 27th, 2018 - v1.4.2
- Removed the copyright script in the AMP footer of Google AMP category page.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.4.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.4.0
- Integrated Google AMP, which means that if a user is searching for something you have in your categories through a Google search,
Google will serve up the AMP version of the page to allow even faster mobile browsing.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Now you can use your theme to add a Geotrust seal to your store. Easy peasy.
February 23rd, 2018 - v1.2.1
- Fixed an issue with the carousel on the home page not listening to the autorotation settings in the theme editor. Tsk tsk.
- Fixed another issue with the carousel on the home page where only the link on the first slide would work. Now each individual slide's link links you to the link.
- HTML wouldn't render in your blog summaries so we made it so that it does.
- Fixed some overlapping issues with the masonry.
- Custom fields on the product page now also render HTML. HTML for everyone!
February 16th, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.1.3
- Product stock is now visible on the product page.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.1.2
- Added "Optimized for Pixelpop" to the theme features list.
- Sold out options stay hidden on all browsers (even Safari) if that setting is enabled in the admin.
December 8th, 2017 - 1.1.1
- Fixed issue with account addresses breaking the account layout.
- Creating an account or adding an address using a country that doesn't have states or provinces doesn't break the layout anymore.
- Fixed issue with HTML showing through blog posts.
- Fixed issue with masonry layout overlapping.
- Standardized checkboxes across the theme.
- Contact page errors don't break the layout anymore.
November 17th, 2017 - v.1.1.0
- Implemented support for adding a "None" variant to products.
- Added pagination on the Reviews tab on product pages.
- Account creation forms now support individual checkboxes rather than making people toggle all of them.
- Creating an account with a country that doesn't have states or provinces no longer breaks account creation.
- Added pagination on the blog page.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.0.4
- Cart page now shows an empty cart message and 'continue shopping' link if you change a product's quantity to '0'.
- Third party app gift certificates work on the cart page.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Added a toggle in the settings to show or hide the 'additional info' tab on the product page.
- Added a meta tag to encourage Internet Explorer to turn off compatibility mode
- Product reviews stay hidden when you tell them to now.
- Fixed some overcrowding caused by the 5th featured category taking up too much space on the home page. Sorry, 5th category.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Dolla, dolla bills, yo! Added price filter into faceted search filter list
- Show even more products, today! Products per page limit increased
- Corrected product stock display to rely on control panel settings rather then theme settings
- "Beep, beep, beep" now you can back the bus up when a faceted search returns no results and use the reset button
- Mastercard logo is now actually the Mastercard logo instead of Meastro
- Countries with no states no longer throw errors when selected on shipping calculator form