December 10th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- Relevance is a helpful filter on search pages, so now it exists
- Update to essential packages to make sure your theme is the best it can be
October 22nd, 2020 - v2.5.0
- Want a message that persists across your entire site? Well now you can add one
with the a global region in the header
August 26th, 2020 - v2.4.2
- Only load polyfills when needed
August 13th, 2020 - v2.4.1
- We just switched up how product options are parsed in the account pages to
account for changes made on the backend
- jQuery got an update to stay relevant
- The review form looks a little bit nicer now
May 15th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- There is a region below the product price now, use with care
- We had to change how some information was parsed on the frontend because there
were changes made in the backend
March 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- There are regions on content pages now
March 5th, 2020 - v2.2.1
- We corrected an error in the structured data and removed as many warnings as
February 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- We now use Core-js v3 as a part of our build system
- Google Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics data tags are now supported
February 7th, 2020 - v2.1.1
- UPC's were never showing on the product page even when variants had them, now
they show (fixes THEME-1379)
- VariantSKUs now display even if the main product doesn't have one
- Now shoppers are prompted to enter the quantity of a product they want to
return so they avoid seeing a server error (fixes THEME-1905)
January 20th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- Most of the images loaded now rely on srcset which helps the right sized image
get served for any screen size
- You can now choose if and how images on your site lazy load or not through
new theme settings
- An input is being placed in the theme by the platform and it's causing issues
with the product grid layouts, so we added a DIV to protect it, no more weird
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.2
- There are no more errors on the gift certificate purchase page
- The mini-cart and the logo just didn't show right when the logo was centered.
That is all in the past now
October 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.1
useful. We removed the offending JS and now AMP pages should run fine
September 13th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- To keep up with the platform we updated to Webpack 4, you shouldn't notice
anything (fixed THEME-1850)
- The theme needed regions added to support widgets when they come out, so we
August 1st, 2019 - v1.24.3
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
July 5th, 2019 - v1.24.2
- Weakness in your search security isn't good, so we patched the hole to make
your theme as strong as possible
April 11th, 2019 - v1.24.1
- On AMP pages the breadcrumb structured data was throwing errors because we have to use JS to generate it. We removed them so there are no more errors
March 21st, 2019 - v1.24.0
- Customers can now edit options in the cart! No need to return to the product page
- We now support CSRF and updated Stencil Utils to make that happen
- Basic support for Google Enhance Ecommerce has also been added
March 1st, 2019 - v1.23.4
- Your customers can now re-order items from orders with out of stock options
- Product descriptions with a lot of HTML in them now display correctly
- File fields now show correctly on the cart page and on the returns form
January 31st, 2019 - v1.23.3
- The rating star display logic was thrown out of whack so it wasn't working, it is now
January 25th, 2019 -v1.23.2
- The success message on the contact page was showing up in red which is usually
reserved for errors, we uncrossed those wires and now it's showing up green
- If you were using a logo in your header you were missing an H1 tag and SEO practices say that's bad, so we made it so you have one no matter what
January 11th, 2019 - v1.23.1
- Product variant images now disappear when the variant is de-selected and they no longer get added to product thumbnails
November 15th, 2018 - v1.23.0
- Do you want your customers to be able to save their credit card details for easier purchasing? Well, you're in luck, as Foundry now supports just that!
October 25th, 2018 - v1.22.5
- The mini-cart count stopped updating a little bit ago, we found it and it's caught up now so everyone knows how many items are in their cart
- The Other filter was really finicky and only worked if all the options were enabled, which was wrong, so we righted it and now it works if you don't want to use all the filters
October 11th, 2018 - v1.22.4
- Price Ranges weren't sticking around when the product page loaded, but now they do!
- Sale badges were showing on items with price ranges and that didn't make much sense, so now they only show if a product is actually on sale.
- You can now create labels for your product prices in the Theme Editor options! Call 'em whatever you like.
- Support has now been added for Paypal Smart Button settings.
September 27th, 2018 - v1.22.3
- Tax labels now only display when you are showing the price both with and without, taxes.
- Also, AMP customers can now see price labels.
September 21st, 2018 - v1.22.2
- Something went sideways and the 'add to cart' button was acting up. We've fixed it though, so all settings should behave correctly again.
- The product shipping logic was a little backward and didn't display free shipping quite right. So we sorted it out and it looks much nicer now!
September 13th, 2018 - v1.22.1
- Subcategories weren't listed on the collection page and they could be useful, so we added them
- The faceted search facets were able to expand and collapse, we fixed that up so it can be as big or as small on load as you'd like
September 6th, 2018 - v1.22.0
- We've now implemented a new pricing structure, so sale badges are now controlled by the sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- The wording has been changed from "As low as" to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and it works regardless of the default.
- Also, we no longer show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one because... there isn't one?
- There's a setting to show/hide the sale badge on the product grids!
August 30th, 2018 - v1.21.1
- The product price now updates properly when options are changed, instead of just not updating correctly, since that isn't helpful to anyone.
August 23rd, 2018 - v1.21.0
- Your shoppers can now add products to multiple wishlists from their product pages, or they can create a new one if they don't have one they like yet.
- There was a case matching error in the apps.js file that was causing some issues if you were trying to customize the theme, but all the cases match now so... no more case matching errors.
- Your navigation should be able to go as many layers deep as you would like, so now Foundry goes 8+ category levels down-no problem.
August 16th, 2018 - v1.20.9
- If someone adds a product to the cart and it doesn't work, it's good to let them know why. So we made sure that they get that information in any situation that happens!
- Empty delivery dates were not triggering the form validation, but now they do and you can see them on the items in the cart.
August 9th, 2018 - v1.20.8
- Letting people ship to multiple addresses in one order is pretty cool, so now you can access that feature on your theme if you want to!
- The header tools were a little squished for our liking. We've given them a little more room to work with, so no more dropping to a second line for no good reason.
August 9th, 2018 - v1.20.7
- Some of your images were appearing completely out of whack on the contact page but now we've pushed them back into shape!
July 12th, 2018 - v1.20.6
- The Pinterest button link was throwing errors when shoppers tried to use it, we updated the link, now shoppers can pin to their heart's content.
July 5th, 2018 - v1.20.5
- The Quick-shop close icon was huge, but now it's back to its regular size.
- Bulk pricing was hidden on Quick-shop, but we've fixed that too and now it's where it should be!
June 28th, 2018 - v1.20.4
- We've moved from using an icon font to use SVGs instead.
Now when you apply a range filter to your search query you will get the expected results and the URL won't switch itself around!
If you have an optional file upload on your product, it should be just that, optional. Well, there was a bug on iOS that wasn't letting it be optional, but we fixed that now, so no products should be blocked from being added to the cart.
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.20.3
- Option to redirect to cart after product is added, one less step to checkout!
- We've centered the swatch pattern image.
- The reviews tab is once again accessible to your shoppers, our apologizes for making them invisible for a bit.
- So, what was thought to be an issue with product options turned out to be a misunderstanding, and the fix broke products without inventory tracking on them. That "fix" has now been reversed and all products should function correctly!
June 14th, 2018 - v1.20.2
- Product options now work as expected and are capable of being added to the cart.
You can now use markup in custom fields!
June 7th, 2018 - v1.20.1
- We've fixed the "Leave a Review" link sent in emails.
- All of our repositories have moved over to Github, so we've updated Foundry to pull from these.
May 31st, 2018 - v1.20.0
- The theme now allows for custom logo sizing!
Letting people know what you do with your newsletter can help them be at ease, now that BC has made it possible to have a summary written up of what your newsletter is all about we made it possible to see it on your storefront.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.19.0
- Foundry now supports AMP product pages, making your products more easily findable in a Google search on mobile.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.18.4
- Fixed an issue where the Geotrust seal was overlapping the phone number in the footer.
- Fixed an issue with the AMP verifiers... long story short, they were nitpicky about a single line of code, which we removed, and now they're happy.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.18.3
- Image switching now works for products with weights listed as 0.0.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.18.2
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.18.1
- The AMP header and footer should match your theme even better now,.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.18.0
- Implemented Google AMP on mobile.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Added a GeoTrust setting to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Updated Webpack to 3.0. Nothing should seem really different.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.15.11
- Some labels for sold out options weren't updating correctly. We fixed that.
January 12th, 2018 - v1.15.10
- Fixed up a layout issue with address forms on the Account pages.
- Made sure only countries with states or provinces show a state/province dropdown in address forms.
- Ensured that checkbox titles appear consistently.
- Increased the amount of time the success add to cart message shows to 30 seconds.
- Added Pixelpop as an app the theme is optimized for on the theme features page.
- Fixed an issue with sold-out variants still appearing in dropdowns in Safari.
December 1st, 2017 - v1.15.9
- Implemented the ability to accept gift certificates generated by third-party apps.
- We now force Internet Explorer to run in non-compatibility mode (sounds bad, it's actually good).
November 17th, 2017 - v1.15.8
- Added package-lock.json
- Updated stencil-utils to 1.0.9
- Implemented the ability for checkboxes on the account creation page to be exclusive, so people creating accounts can toggle them individually rather than having to toggle all of them.
- Address creation default is now "Choose a country".
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.15.7
- Product options now support "none" as an option.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.15.6
- Fixed a funky image issue with the zoom feature. Zoom zoom.
September 29th, 2017 - v1.15.5
- Updated bc-core to remove "none" swatch since it didn't work with SKUs and UPCs.
- Quick shop now always adds the product to the cart and displays the message banner.
- Product message banner is now above the quantity and add-to-cart button, making it more clear that something happened.
September 21st, 2017 - v1.15.4
- Carousel pagination dots only display if there are 2 or more, so there isn't 1 allll byyyy itttseeelllffff anymore
- Marketing banners are now random! To make your store that much more exciting
- Made the bulk pricing modal look nicer, and added a close button for those who like to x their modals away
September 8th, 2017 - v1.15.3
- The console error that appeared when the home page carousel was disabled is gone now!
August 25th, 2017 - v1.15.2
- The linked variant images that weren't appearing in the slideshow wasn't actually fixed. PSYCH! But now we promise it is. Promise.
August 22nd, 2017 - v1.15.1
- Variant linked images made images disappear in the product slideshow but we coaxed them back and they're here to stay.
- People were able to leave a review without filling out arguably the most important part of the review form: the stars. Now, we signpost the heck out of those stars so you can't miss 'em.
- Update THE CORE, which stands for:
- C - Can zoom better on product pages
- O - Options that have swatches support 'none' as an option better
- R - Really great minor bug fixes on the product forms
- E - Eating more broccoli
- Added missing weight translation string
July 14th, 2017 - v1.14.2
- Fixed issue with fade transition flashing after the last slide and not displaying the text of the last slide.
- Made Recaptcha responsive on mobile and smaller screen sizes.
June 22nd, 2017 - v1.14.1
- Fixed issue where date field year option did not show if date range was set to one year
- Fixed issue where logo resized when "Don't resize logo" and "Header Style 2" were selected in the theme editor
- Added fallbacks for IE/Safari for adding/removing the disabled attribute to grey out unavailable options
- Updated support links in config and README
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.14.0
- Fixed issue with products/row setting not working.
- Fixed issue with toggles disappearing when clicking on 'show more' buttons in the category page product filtering.
- Updated stencil utils.
- Fixed issues with product picklist option.
- Updated all captcha instances to recaptcha.
- Fixed issue with mini cart not linking to product page.
- Fixed issue with 'down for maintenance' page displaying the wrong text.
- Fixed issue with review forms not allowing name and email to be input.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Added commit tag for bc-tabs.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Added newsletter unsubscribe template.
April 28th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Fixed quickshop issue in Firefox.
- Fixed issue with product list option.
- Added option to disable 'All' link in subcategories in navigation.
- Updated CAPTCHA.
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Fixed issue with unneeded "all" links for top-level categories in navigation dropdowns
- Fixed issue where unavailable options, when set ti hie, were still displaying in quickshop
- Added "show more" link to facets in faceted search
March 16th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- RSS syndication page corrected to display content
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added theme setting to show/hide 'Home' link in main nav
- Added theme setting to show/hide content pages in main nav
- Added theme setting to display categories in main nav or in 'Shop' menu link
- Added theme setting to toggle "as low as" pricing language on product grids
- Added ability to show brands (with view all link), categories or pages in footer menu
- Changed all parent links in dropdowns
- Changed category dropdowns to support 4 levels
February 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Added product discount prices to cart page and mini cart
- Updated product option change trigger on page load (testing for unavailable options) (fixes THEME_1215)
- Adjusted 'add to cart' button text for unavailable products on compare page
- Fixed issue with product option photos on quickshop
- Fixed issue where shipping calculator did not work on countries without State/Provence requirements on page load
- Fixed issue with spacing on product grid fixes with more than 15 products displayed.
- Fixed toolbar buttons in account templates (Account.js core reference)
- Removed duplicate of footer.scripts
February 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Updated contact form captcha
- Fixed issue with bulk pricing in Quick Shop
- Fixed issue with max-length for characters in form text fields
- Added more quantity options for product grids
- Added spot for physical shop address and phone number
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Convert build system to use NPM/Webpack instead of JSPM/SystemJS
December 15th, 2016 - v1.1.15
- Added automatic scroll to product message when product is added to cart
- Added close button to quick shop modal
- Fixed issue where custom checkboxes on product pages were not validating properly
- Fixed issue where there was a conflict between Flickity product slideshow and homepage slideshow
- Fixed issue with XSS bug in the search form
- Fixed issue with shipping calculator country and state fields
- Fixed issue where merchants were unable to change shipping method from initial selection
November 17th, 2016 – v1.1.14
- Added Apple payment icon
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.1.13
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
November 3rd, 2016 – v1.1.12
- Converted theme to use JSON-LD for schama.org structured data
October 27th, 2016 – v1.1.11
- Added name definition to structured data on product pages
October 20th, 2016 – v1.1.10
- Fixed alignment issue for product rows of three or five products
- Fixed z-index issue with swatches overlapping other swatch option sets
- Fixed swatch pattern hover preview image size
- Fixed login and new customer styles on smaller breakpoints
October 13th, 2016 – v1.1.9
- Added multiple estimates in the shipping calculator in the cart
- Fixed issue where product filtering did not display the correct amount of filter items
- Fixed issue where store maintenance message would not display
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input field displayed on cart page when disabled in the CP
August 30th, 2016 – v1.1.8
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
August 26th, 2016 – v1.1.7
- Added gift wrapping image preview to cart and fixed up borders on gift wrap section
- Increased product image thumbnail sizes from 120x120 to 360x360 to increase the resolution
- Fixed removing products on cart page redirecting to home page on IE
- Fixed products staying in cart after clicking "x" on Android if there are more than two products in the cart
August 19th, 2016 – v1.1.6
- Fixed faceted search in the search template
August 5th, 2016 – v1.1.5
- Added nofollow attribute to faceted search links
June 28th, 2016 – v1.1.4
- Fixed issue with google fonts conflict in the Theme Editor
June 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.3
- Added nofollow attribute to BC/PxU footer credits
July 30th, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Removed reference to BC-Twitter JSPM module
June 24th, 2016 –v1.1.1
- Fix add to wish list button font
- Fix product image switching in QuickShop
- Add classes to product meta details
- Add theme copyright option
June 16th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Theme settings for different logo positioning
- Better support for multiple navigation tiers
June 10th, 2016 – v1.0.18
- Prevent newsletter signup form from showing when disabled
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.0.17
- Fixed issue where variant images wouldn't scale correctly if the image loaded before the .js
May 27th, 2016 – v1.0.16
- Only show the currency converter if there is more than one currency enabled
- Fixed mobile currency converter functionality
- Added swatch pattern product option hover effect from
- Added max-width and max-height dimensions to checkout page logo
May 12th, 2016 – v1.0.15
- Fixed issue where pagination was not displaying properly on category and search results pages
- Fixed issue with product images where a section of the previous image was visible
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.14
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 29th, 2016 – v1.0.13
- Stopped forcing images to full width
- Fixed bug in account signup where the state dropdown wasn't refreshing properly
April 21st, 2016 — v1.0.12
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Fixed issue with RSS content not being brought in
- Fixed issue with all product reviews not showing on the product page
- Added "Add New Address" button back to the Account page