January 7th, 2020 - v2.0.4
- The cookie banner for EU stores and shoppers now appears at the bottom of the
view port so it can't be missed
December 12th, 2019 - v2.0.3
- The EU cookie notification bar was showing in places other than the EU when
that's the only place it should be showing
- The styles to support apple pay went missing somewhere, now they are back and
apple pay is usable again
December 4th, 2019 - v2.0.2
- We added support for the EU notification bar, now if you're in the EU you can
let people know there are cookies around
- File fields didn't always show right on returns pages so we changed it us and
now they do.
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.1
- We now avoid showing an error on the gift certificate purchase page
- Complex product descriptions now display correctly for structured data
- You will no longer receive JS errors on AMP pages (fixes THEME-1767)
- Options that were unavailable, but still visible are now styled to make it
more obvious that they are unavailable
September 5th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Regions are needed to support widgets when they become available so we added
support for them
- No one likes saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, so when someone pointed
out that we were about how many reviews there were, we fixed it and pulled our
foot out of our mouth
- Webpack updated to use version 4, you shouldn't notice anything different
because of it (fixes THEME-1850)
August 27th, 2019 - v1.7.3
- Our support documents moved and we updated the address so you can get there
August 1st, 2019 - v1.7.2
- jQuery updated to maintain security
April 11th, 2019 - v1.7.1
- Because of how we have to write the structured data for breadcrumbs, they just don't play well with AMP pages because they have to have JS in them so we removed them
March 22nd, 2019 - v1.7.0
- We've added basic Google Enhance Ecomm support.
- CSRF protection has been officially added.
- We've updated the Stencil Utils to support CSRF protection.
- Hey! If your customer changes their mind at any point, they can update their product options straight from the cart now.
- Now shoppers can reorder items in a order even when one of the items from the order is out of stock.
January 24th, 2019 - v1.6.2
- Brixton now supports vaulted, or saved, credit cards!
January 17th, 2019 - v1.6.1
- We removed the weird scroll bars overlapping the breadcrumbs, because they really didn't serve any good purpose.
January 10th, 2019 - v1.6.0
- We've implemented a new pricing structure, so sale badges are now controlled by the sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- Changed "As low as" wording to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default.
- It will no longer show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one! Simple enough.
- Customer group discounts now show on quick-view.
- A thumbnail is no longer added when a variant with image is selected.
October 18th, 2018 - v1.5.6
- We've added support for smart paypal buttons, so you can get to getting paid.
- The images added in through the WYSIWYG editor are no longer stretched out and kind of weird on mobile.
September 21st, 2018 - v1.5.5
- The Pinterest share button wasn't sharing much at all, but we took a look and cleaned out the pipes so that all the information flows correctly now.
- Shipping and promo messages were only showing up on the homepage, which isn't very useful when you are trying to upsell, so we found them and are now displaying them properly! Would you like fries with that?
August 23rd, 2018 - v1.5.4
- Now when your shoppers want to ship multiple products to multiple addresses on a single order, they can! I mean, if you choose to turn that option on.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.5.3
- The related products on your product pages were showing the price of the product they were related to and not their own individual prices. We fixed that up though, so now they show the correct price; no more bait and switch here.
June 21st, 2018 - 1.5.2
- Price jumps aren't usually a good thing, so we stoped the price from jumping around on the page.
- Mobile iOS users may have noticed a problem if they tried to add a product to the cart that had an optional file upload that they left empty. No more! All add to carts work as expected.
- There was a feature missing in the features list that was making it so the new script manager wasn't working, but now it's not missing anymore.
- The price range filter on faceted search wasn't playing nicely with the search query and no results were being returned, that's all fixed now.
- The tabs on the product pages were causing some display oddities on mobile, we corrected the issues so it should be smooth scrolling from here on out.
June 12th, 2018 - v1.5.1
- Our packages have moved to a sunny beach on github, so we had to update their
links in the package.json file.
May 31st, 2018 - v1.5.0
BC has you covered for GDPR! They've added a control panel setting that allows you to add a summary to the newsletter section of your storefront, and Brixton can now show that summary. How handy is that?
May 17th, 2018 - v1.4.0
- AMP product pages are now available on Brixton, hip hip hurray!
April 27th, 2018 - v1.3.9
- Fixed an issue with the review tabs not opening on mobile.
April 27th, 2018 - v1.3.8
- The custom out of stock message now appears on product pages and category/search pages.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.3.7
- Fixed an issue with the Google AMP verifiers.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.3.6
- Brand names now appear on brand pages instead of just brand images.
- Fixed an issue with infinite scroll not working on the brands page.
- Removed the extra image thumbnail in the product image slideshow if a product only has one image.
- Improved the way that the navigation menus show which menu you're currently on.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.3.5
- Fixed an issue with the reviews link not opening the review modal on product pages.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.3.4
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.3
- Fixed up a few little variable changes with AMP.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.2
- If you are using product filtering on the category page, your filters will now stay open and allow you to scroll.
- Ensured that bullet points appear in product descriptions if the description includes a list.
- Increased the tappable area of the AMP navigation close button on mobile.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.1
- Added AMP support for theme color options, integration with theme cart icon, and social links. Now AMP pages will look more like the parent theme.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Added a geotrust seal setting to the footer.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Keeping your theme up to the latest practices, Brixton now supports Google AMP
category pages for faster browsing from google searches.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.1.0
- Updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different.
- Product swatches were trying to escape their little areas in Internet Explorer. We put a stop to that.
February 9th, 2018 - v1.0.11
- Added the option to have 3, 4, or 6 related products on the product page.
- Added pagination to the Brands page.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong information being displayed on related products on the product page.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.0.10
- On the category page, clicking "show more" in the product filtering always left one lonely filter out. We invited it back, so now all the filters should appear when you expand the filter list.
- Safari, Prince of Sneaky Bugs, tried to get away with sneaking in some sneaky sideways scrolling on the home page. Unintentional horizontal scrolling is no more.
- Tablets showed the scrollbar just outside where it was supposed to be, so we put it back.
- We fixed up some layout issues on the account pages when banners were enabled.
January 19th, 2018, - v1.0.9
- Product stock is now visible for products with product options.
- Sold out options are now hidden on all browsers (even Safari) if that setting is enabled in the admin.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.0.8
- Fixed a minor issue with select elements in Firefox.
December 20th, 2017 - v1.0.7
- Fixed an issue with the navigation showing the wrong page or category that a user was currently on.
December 14th, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Theme features list now includes 'Optimized for Pixelpop'.
- Changing pages on the category page loads the page at the top instead of the bottom.
December 8th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Product comparison works again.
- Checkboxes are now independent of each other, so you can make one checkbox required without making all of them required.
- Account address fields don't break the account address layout anymore.
- Creating an account or adding an address using a country without states or provinces doesn't break the account page anymore.
- Sharing is now possible in quickshop.
- Printing is now possible in quickshop
- Checkboxes have been standardized across the theme.
- Contact form errors don't break the layout anymore.
- Minor colour tweaks.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Quick little fix with the quickshop to keep the page from jumping down.
- Gift certificates generated from third party apps now work on the cart page.
- Removed the quick view overlay from featured collections on the home page.
- Nicked the little number inputs that Firefox likes to add to number fields.
- Removing the last item from your cart page now makes the cart page show an empty cart message.
- Fixed a little issue on the product page where switching variant images on related products would change the image for the main product too.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed the image zoom feature on product pages .
- Changed the default aspect ratio for blog images on the Warm preset.
- Added setting to toggle the 'additional information' tab on product pages.
- Little bug fixes such as:
- Review stars will always show below product title
- Corrected overflowing breadcrumbs on smaller screens
- Fixed a wibbly wobbly with the sticky product image on the product page
- Tabs on the product page open now when they're clicked
- Corrected the menu colour on tablets
- Social links and brand links are back in mobile land
- Menus are scrollable on tablets
- Sale text only appears once now
- Forced Internet Explorer to render in non-compatibility mode
- Whew, that's a lot. Stay tuned for next week.
September 21st, 2017 - v1.0.1
- Updated config reference to Classic demo link