Highlight certain collections and pair them with a promotion block using the Featured collections section.
Add an optional Heading using the text field, then select a Heading color and Section background color using the rounded-rectangle swatches beside each label.
- Click Select image to assign the promotion block image. This image will be occupy the left half of the section.
- Add a Title and Description for the promotion using the text fields, then assign a Link.
- Enter the Button text, then select a Button style and Text position.
- Use the Overlay to increase the contrast between the image and text. To enable this, select Solid or Gradient from the Overlay style dropdown. Choose an Overlay color, then adjust the Opacity level using the slider.
- Select the font category to use for the Collection title font, then a Text alignment option.
- Use the Content blocks to feature up to 4 collections, which will be present by default. To remove one or more of these blocks, open the block, then scroll to the bottom and select Remove content.
- Click the block to open its settings. Click Select collection to assign a collection to the block. The block will show the Collection image. To display an alternative image, click Select image under Custom image.
- Feature alternative text for the collection title, as well, by using the Custom collection title and Custom collection title (mobile) text fields. This allows you to modify the title displayed without changing any collection information in the admin.