Showcase your headquarters or brick-and-mortar store location by using the Map homepage section.
Choose from the three Section height options by using the dropdown. The options are:
Add a Section background color by selecting the rounded-rectangle swatch.
- Add a Heading for the Map homepage section using the text field.
- Add the Address and hours using the rich text field. This will display to the Left, Right, or Center depending on the option selected in the Text alignment dropdown.
- Choose from one of the many Desktop layout options using the dropdown.
- The options in the Overlay category would include the text in front of the map, while the options in the Outside category would display the text and map portions separately.
- There are two options for Mobile layout. Use the dropdown to arrange the text to display Above map or Below map.
To include your Map address, gather and add your Google maps API key. For more information on this component, check out [this doc]
Enable Use custom map colors, then use the Map foreground color and Map background color swatches to customize the colors used in the map.
Adjust the Map zoom level by using the slider. The options range from 1x (no zoom) to 6x (600% zoom).
In the event the map cannot load, assign an Image to fill the space by clicking Select image.
Set the Image position by using the dropdown.
If the Overlay category is enabled for the Desktop layout, assign the Color to feature using the rounded-rectangle swatch, then adjust the level of transparency using the Opacity slider.