Release notes describe changes, fixes, and additions to the Soho theme. Use this article to stay in the loop with Soho’s latest versions. Each version is listed below with the release date, version number, and changes included.
January 28th, 2021 - v2.6.2
- Product zoom display (fixes THEME-1517)
November 19th, 2020 - v2.6.1
- The review star wasn't great and sometimes always looked empty, we changed it
up to make it obvious when it's full. Show off those five-star reviews
October 22nd, 2020 - v2.6.0
- A global region now exists in the header to help you spread whatever words you
September 3rd, 2020 - v2.5.0
- Product options are now parsed differently than they used to be to keep up
with changes on the backend, but they look the same
- jQuery needed an update so we went for it
- A package we use for building the theme got an update to help us build better
- Only the code your browser needs loads now, so you might see faster loading
May 15th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- We just found out about the product below price region for widgets, so we
made sure to add it
- We needed to change how information is parsed in the frontend cause of changes
made in the backend
April 24th, 2020 - v2.3.1
- Product reviews display as written again
- Seeing more reviews with the show more button wasn't possible, we just made
sure you can see up to 99 reviews now
April 2nd, 2020 - v2.3.0
- We removed the errors from structured data
- Added regions to content pages to support widgets
February 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- Update core-js to v3
February 7th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- Structured data is now using JSON-LD which works out better in the long run
- Now shoppers and type in the qty of a product they want, no more constant
clicking to reach high qty values
January 20th, 2020 - v2.0.2
- An input being injected by the platform is breaking the layout of the product
grid, so we added a protective layer around the grid and it's not broken any
January 7th, 2020 - v2.0.1
- You may have seen a weird error on the gift cert page if an amount wasn't
entered, you won't see that any more
- Orders can be reordered now even if one item from the original order is out of
stock (fixes THEME-1519)
September 12th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Widgets will be available for use in the near future so we added the regions
needed to use them on this theme
- We did some upkeep on the backend and updated webpack to version 4
August 28th, 2019 - v1.16.7
- We updated the support documentation link in case you need it
August 1st, 2019 - v1.16.6
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
March 8th, 2019 - v1.16.5
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics has been added.
- Stencil Utilities have been updated to support CSRF protection.
- Also, customers are now able to edit product options from the cart; oh happy day!
October, 25th, 2018 - v1.16.4
- The Other filter is useful, but only if it shows up, we made sure it always does now
- Like multiple shipping addresses? Us too! That's why we added support for them
- The Brand pages weren't hooked into the product grid limits and it was causing the pagination to sometimes fail, we hooked everything back up and it should be working just fine now
August 7th, 2018 - v1.16.3
- Discount banners now appear on the product pages and home page.
July 19th, 2018 - v1.16.2
- We added a newsletter summary in the newsletter section.
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.16.1
- Updated some behind the scenes stuff to keep the theme running smoothly and up to date.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Soho now supports AMP product pages so your products are more findable through Google searches on mobile.
April 27th, 2018 - v1.15.3
- AMP has been fixed up to be valid on both Google AMP verifiers
April 7th, 2018 - v1.15.2
- Added an image to the gift certificate product on the Cart page.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Added footer and header scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.1
- Fixed an issue where wholesale prices for wholesale customers weren't appearing in the quickshop.
March 1st, 2018 - v1.14.0
- You can now use your theme settings to add a GeoTrust seal to your store
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.12.2
- Labels in product option dropdowns weren't updating if certain options were sold out. Now they are.
January 12th, 2018 - v1.12.1
- Optimized for Pixelpop in the theme feature listing.
- Fixed up the account address form layout.
- We only show the state/province dropdown on address forms if the country chosen has provinces or states.
- Made sure checkbox titles display consistently.
- Moved contact form errors to outside the form.
- Fixed up an issue with sold-out variants still showing up in dropdowns in Safari.
November 17th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Implemented optimized checkout.
- Added the ability to have "None" as an option for products.
- Tweaked some things with the gift certificates so they work again.
- Force older versions of Internet Explorer to not use compatibility mode.
November 10th, 2017 - v1.11.4
- Updated some behind-the-scenes stuff so things keep running smoothly.
August 4th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Update bc-core.
- Updated review form to Recaptcha v2.
- Add check to make sure price/SKU/weight is displayed on the product page.
- Updated support links.
- Added 'show more/show less' toggle on product filtering.
- Added price filtering.
June 15th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added unsubscribe page for users to land on when unsubscribing from email marketing.
- Update stencil utils to the latest version.
- Unavailable options/swatches are now hidden in the quickshop.
- Fixed issue with account orders page pagination links overlapping.
- Down for maintenance custom message now displays.
- Cart page coupon code and gift certificate buttons are no longer larger than the text field.
- Estimate shipping zip code field has placeholder text.
- Minor fixes.
March 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Fixed issue where selecting single page checkout in CP didn't work THEME-1178
- Fixes issue where add to cart was not working on IE.
January 26th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Switched build system from JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
December 1st, 2016 - v1.3.2
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.3.1
- Fixed issue where product tabs links were resolving 404 errors
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 29th, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Added pagination to brand list page
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input appeared on the cart page when disabled in the CP
September 9th, 2016 – v1.2.5
- Fixed an issue with the width of the load more reviews button on smaller screens
- Fixed an issue with the contact page not submitting properly
September 2nd, 2016 – v1.2.4
- Fixed an issue where enabling the reviews throttler would cause review submission to fail
- Fixed an issue where collections pagination was not scrolling to the top of the collection on page change
August 19th, 2016 – v1.2.3
- Changed the limit on product videos to "unlimited"
- Added "Show All" links to sitemap listings
August 5th, 2016 – v1.2.2
- Add nofollow to faceted search links
- Add classes to product details so they can be hidden via BC control panel
- Fixed up reviews to pass Google structured data tests
July 28th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Added content search results
- Added "nofollow" attribute to BigCommerce link in the footer
June 24th, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Added option to load more than 10 reviews
- Added an option to show the category description on the product collections page
- Added copyright information to the footer
- Added max-width to header logo in checkout
- Fixed an issue with product options not validating properly
May 27th, 2016 – v.1.1.10
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 6th, 2016 – v1.1.9
- Fixed issue with state dropdown not updating on country change
April 21st, 2016 – v1.1.8
- RSS feeds will now appear on pages
- UPS shipping options will now appear in the shipping calculator
- Fixed issue with long store titles overflowing the header