August 16th, 2018 - v1.15.4
- Touch now support the multiple shipping address setting in the control panel, so your customers can ship to, like, a hundred different addresses if you let them.
- The captcha will no longer block (human) users from creating an account or contacting your company, because isn't that the opposite of what it should be doing?
July 26th, 2018 - v1.15.3
- Touch now supports the newsletter summary from the admin, so go ahead, tell everyone about your newsletter, we bet they will like it.
- Non-required file uploads will no long thwart your shoppers from adding to the cart when they are using iOS.
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.15.2
- The e-mailed "leave a review" link will now actually open up the review form when clicked.
June 14th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- We've moved all our repos over to Github, so now Touch can reach them there!
May 24th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Touch is staying up to date and now supports AMP product pages
May 17th, 2018 - v1.14.3
- No one likes out of date things, that's why we updated the captcha on product review forms to use v2.0
May 3rd, 2018 - v1.14.2
- The theme description was not accurate so it has been updated to be more, well, descriptive
- The AMP footer was throwing an error in one of the Google verifications tools, the script causing the error has been removed
April 5th, 2018 - v1.14.1
- Header and footer scripts added to checkout and order confirmation pages
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Touch has reached out and updated to support Google AMP category pages to possibly increase speeds while users search and find your pages through mobile Google search
March 1st, 2018 - v1.13.0
- Use your theme settings to add a geotrust seal to your storefront now
February 15th, 2018 - v1.12.0
- Moved from webpack version 1 to version 3, sorry 2 you got snubbed... anyways this helps make our theme building process more efficient
February 1st, 2018 - v1.11.5
- In the previous fix for hiding out-of-stock options cross-browser we didn't take into account pre-selected options that were sold out, now we do
January 11th, 2018 - v1.11.4
- The way we hide out-of-stock dropdown product options, now works cross-browser
January 4th, 2018 - 1.11.3
- Added Pixelpop to feature list
- Account address form layout s fields are not out of line
- State field required toggle doesn't just toggle, it only toggles if it's supposed to. Good state field.
- Fixed a bug that was introduced by a Slickis slider update that broke the slide
- Added title to customized checkbox field to display consistenyl like other checkbox fields on the product page
- Moved contact form errors to outside of the contact form avoiding form layout breaking when an error occurs on the forms ith flexbox layouts
November 30th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Try to pin a product and get nothing? Not anymore, the pin button now works as intended
- Remember the days of multiple banners showing in the same place on a page? Well, that's all they are, memories. Now, if two banners are set to display in the same spot, only one will show at a time and it'll they'll be randomized.
November 22nd, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Force older IE versions to render the theme nicely. Wait you can do that?
- Search button is now clickable on mobile, I know right?
- State field no longer mandatory for countries that don't have them- no need to make up states anymore
- Account forms no longer make all checkboxes required when only one is
- Added a hint on the "forgot password" page, if the user doesn't ave an email associated
- *hint: they may need to create an account or use the right email
November 10th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Updated some behind-the-scenes things so other things keep running smoothly.
- Updated some logic so "none" can be a product option now.
- Added support for optimized checkout.
- Fixed an issue with reviews displaying in quick shop even when the reviews setting was disabled.
- Added an error message to the account login form if you forgot to enter in an email and try to reset your password.
October 19th, 2017 - v.10.4
- package-lock.json file to ensure proper dependencies are installed on
- No longer validating gift certificates on frontend (handled in backend)
June 15th, 2017 - v1.10.3
- Locked bc-tabs version because of breaking change to tabs script
- Changed product.none language from "None Selected" to "None".
- Updated support and documentation URLs
- Fixed issue where if delivery date's year range was set to one year, the year did not display in the option's drop down.
February 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Added cart item discounts to cart page
- Fixed issue where unavailable options were not hidden on page load
January 26th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Switched build system from jspm to npm / webpack
December 22nd, 2016 - v1.0.6
- Fixed brands nav to use
shop_by_brandand pull images from
brandsobject on brands page
November 24th, 2016 - v1.0.5
- Added option to show Apple Pay in list of payment icons
November 17th, 2016 – v1.0.4
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.0.3
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Added Headings to schema colours section
- Changed structured data to use JSON-LD from bc-core
- Fixed issue where customized checkboxes were not validating properly
- Fixed issue where add-to-cart handler was not being unbound when consecutive quickshop modals were opened.
November 3rd, 2016 - v1.0.2
- Added rel="nofollow" to faceted search links
- Added infinite scroll on brands page
- Added view all links to sitemap
- Added hidden input for Review throttler
- Fixed issue where brand links were missing in site footer
- Fixed issue where gift certificate references were showing on cart page even when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue where videos were not displaying on product page
July 19th, 2016 - v1.0.1
- Added rel="nofollow" to footer BigCommerce link
- Changed footer credits into translatable string