August 1st, 2019 - v1.15.8
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
March 8th, 2019 - v1.15.7
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics have been added.
- Stencil Utilities have been updated to support CSRF protection.
- Also, customers are now able to edit product options from the cart; oh happy day!
January 24th, 2019 - v1.15.6
- We've made it so that rating stars will show on the product listing pages if you'd like.
January 18th, 2019 - v1.15.5
- We've fixed the logic for the "Other" filter.
October 4th, 2018 - v1.15.4
- We now support shipping different products on a single order to multiple shipping addresses!
- A google font was causing a mixed content warning, so we took care of it, 'cause you're family.
July 26th, 2018 - v1.15.3
- We want you to be able to tell the world about your newsletter and how you use it, so we added support for the newsletter summary into the theme.
- File uploads in iOS were causing problems if they weren't required, we didn't think that made sense so we fixed that up.
- It should be easy for your shoppers to leave reviews if you want them to, so we are taking them straight to the product review form when they click the leave a review link in their purchase confirmation emails.
July 5th, 2018 - v1.15.2
- The mini-cart was off the screen when viewed on mobile, so we reined it in and it will stay on the page now where it can actually be useful.
June 8th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Now shoppers will see how much of a product and it's options you have in stock, so no more guessing!
- Numbers are a lot more useful when they have units of measurement next to them, so we added them in for product height and width.
People like to see when they are saving money so we made the discounts visible in the cart totals.
SKU's are helpful, but not when they don't change to match the option they represent. We fixed that so now users will be able to see your SKU's in all their glory.
We just did a little change in the package.json file to update the dependencies links to github, nothing should be different.
May 25th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Solo now supports Google AMP on product pages.
April 27th, 2018 - v1.14.3
- Fixed a wee issue with the Google AMP verifiers.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.14.2
- Product page custom fields now supports HTML.
- Fixed an issue where catalog-only products (aka products that aren't for sale) were showing an empty red box when a user clicked on an option.
- Fixed an issue where the gift certificate link was still appearing on the storefront even if gift certificates were disabled in the admin.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.14.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Integrated Google AMP on Solo's category pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.13.0
- Added ability to add the Geotrust seal to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.12.0
- Updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different, though if it does, let us know!
January 29th, 2018 - v1.11.7
- Fixed issue with product slideshows sometimes loading images that were cut off.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.11.6
- Products with non-required options now support "none" as an option.
- Fixed issue with customer account password resetting not working.
- Implemented optimized checkout.
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Fixed up layout issue in address forms.
- Province/State dropdowns no longer appear for countries that don't have them in the account address pages.
- Sold out options stay hidden if that option is enabled.
- Styled all checkboxes to remain consistent across the theme.
- Fixed layout issues with the reCAPTCHA validation in the contact form.
November 17th, 2017 - v.1.11.5
- Updated Stencil Utils.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.11.4
- Brands and category search filters now appear when product filtering is disabled.
- Fixed a little issue with Internet Explorer not showing things right.
- Product filtering expands and contracts filters correctly if there are more than two that have more than 5 filters.
- Fixed a layout issue with the mega nav.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong product title was displaying in the cart if it was added directly from a related products section
- Gift certificates generated from third party apps now work on the cart page.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.11.3
- The product zoom won't suddenly leave the image on your product page anymore.
September 29th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- We went back to school and learned how to spell "dicsount" i mean "discount".
- A ghostly scrollbar no longer appears on the account login window for Windows peeps.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Only one banner shows at a time.
August 25th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- We now include blog posts and web pages in search results.
- Fixed issue with date range product option not showing the year if the date range is within one year.
- Updated support documentation links.
April 20th, 2017 - v1.10.3
- Added Delivery/Event date to products
- Added unsubscribed success page added
- Fixed issue where 'none' appeared as an option for required product pick list option.
- Fixed issue where 'none' was not the default option when set in CP for non-required pick lists
- Captcha to V2
March 3rd, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue where cart discounts were not visible visible in mini cart and cart items
- Fixed issue where unavailable options were not hidden on load
- Fixed issue where pattern swatch display did not display entire swatch or fill container
- Fixed issue where unavailable variants that are set to be hidden when out of stock were displaying
- Changed product options with no image to use default image
February 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Increased space between 'More review' and 'Write review' links on product page
- Fixed issue with product options photos being cut off on first load
February 9th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Moved theme from a JSPM/systemJS bundling system to npm and webpack
- Fixed issue where after submitting a review, users were not redirected back to the list of reviews
- Fixed issue where swatches were not displaying correctly
- Fixed issue where, on submit, newsletter became lost in all the link lists
December 15th, 2016 - - 2016-12-15
- Fixed a possible vulnerability in how search terms are rendered on the search page
October 27th, 2016 – v1.0.21
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
September 22nd, 2016 – v1.0.20
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input displaed on cart page when disabled in CP
September 9th, 2016 – v1.0.19
- Fixed reviews not being able to submit when throttler is enabled
August 12th, 2016 – v1.0.18
- Added "View All" links to lists in the sitemap if the list has more than 20 items
- Added nofollow attributes to faceted search links for better performance
- Changed the link color for links that show up in the banner (to the normal text color) which fixes issues where the black link displays on a black background
August 5th, 2016 – v1.0.17
- Fixed an issue where account links were only shown on mobile navigation
July 28th, 2016 – v1.0.16
- Added "nofollow" attribute to BigCommerce link in the footer
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.0.15
- Fixed a small issue with regards to the horizontal centering of images in the flickity slideshow
July 8th, 2016 – v1.0.14
- Fixed inability to interact with carousel buttons
- Now when you've set reviews to not display (or when there is no review for a product yet) they will not show up as zero stars
June 24th, 2016 – v1.0.13
- Added an update button on the cart page for when you've updated the quantity, this ensures that you don't accidentally update the field after inactivity
May 27th, 2016 – v1.0.12
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 19th, 2016 – v1.0.11
- Fixed bullets not displaying correctly on the product page
- Fixed one of the checkout buttons with an incorrect language string
- Fixed checkout page logo, it was showing larger than on other pages
- Now when you don't include any text for the button on the carousel, the entire slide is turned into a clickable text area
May 6th, 2016 — v1.0.10
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 21st, 2016 — v1.0.9
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Fixed issue with RSS content not being brought in