Release notes describe changes, fixes, and additions to the Atelier theme. Use this article to stay in the loop with Atelier’s latest versions. Each version is listed below with the release date, version number, and changes included.
February 23rd, 2021 - v2.5.2
.nvmrcfile to make working on the theme more consistent, makes bug fixing go faster!
- Theme setting to show/hide quantity selectors
January 28th, 2021 - v2.5.1
- Store data update
October 16th, 2020 - v2.5.0
- Regions look good in the header and now you can have one for just the homepage
or one that persists across your site
September 10th, 2020 - v2.4.1
- When something goes sideways it's good to know why, now if there isn't enough
of a product in your inventory you shoppers will know why they can't have 100
September 3rd, 2020 - v2.4.0
- We updated the version of jQuery the theme uses to keep it up to date
- A couple of packages needed to be updated, it's like whitewashing a white wall
nice, but not super noticeable
- We made it so extra code doesn't have to load if your browser doesn't need it
June 25th, 2020 - v2.3.1
- Product values are parsed differently to support changes that were made to the
backend earlier this year
May 15th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- We forgot the region below the product price, but we just added it so it's all
- How user inputs were rendered on the frontend needed to change because of
changes in the backend
March 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- There are no more errors and very few warnings in the structured data
- Content pages now have regions to support widgets
February 13th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- The color setting for the product grid text wasn't hooked up correctly, it is
now so you can change the color as you wish
- The Gift certificate preview was serving up an error if the amount was empty
which doesn't look nice, but now it's fixed and won't be a cause for concern
- We updated core-js to use v3, it won't change anything on your storefront
- Orders can be reordered now even if one item from the original order is out of
stock (fixes THEME-1519)
September 5th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Widgets will add more customizability to your theme when they are released, so
we added support for them asap
- You won't notice anything different, but we did just update Webpack to use
version 4, it's good to stay on top of these things (fixes THEME-1850)
August 27th, 2019 - v1.14.6
- The support link was leading to a 404 so we updated it and it works now
March 21st, 2019 - v1.14.5
- Updated Stencil Utils to support CSRF protection
- Added basic Google Enhanced Ecomm Analytics support
January 24th, 2019 - v1.14.4
- Rating stars weren't displaying on category pages, but now they will if you set them to show in the admin settings!
January 18th, 2019 - v1.14.3
- The "other" filter wasn't showing all the time and it should have been so we fixed it and it shows.
June 20th, 2018 - v1.14.2
- There was a feature missing in the config file so the checkout scripts weren't firing, the feature has been added, happy script-using
- Mobile iOS users may have noticed a problem if they tried to add a product to the cart that had an optional file upload that they left empty. No more! All add to carts work as expected
June 14th, 2018 - v1.14.1
- Our packages moved to GitHub, so we had to update their links in the package.json file. Don't see anything different? Good, that's the point. :-)
- For help with consent on your newsletters, there is now a newsletter summary available in the control panel that will now show on your storefront if you use it
- Asking for reviews on your products is only useful if the link you provide shoppers with works. We have fixed up the product page to allow the review modal to open when that link is clicked. Now go get those reviews!
May 17th, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Keeping up with the latest and greatest in search optimization isn't always easy, but we have boosted Atelier up and now support AMP product pages
May 10th, 2018 - v1.13.3
- The review captcha was out of date, now it uses version 2.0.
April 26th, 2018 - v1.13.2
- AMP only likes its own scripts so we removed our copyright script even though one validation tool said it was fine
April 5th, 2018 - v1.13.1
- Header and footer scripts added to checkout and order confirmation pages
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.13.0
- We are trying out Google AMP. Atelier now supports AMP on its category pages. This means if a user finds your category page through a Google search, they will be served the AMP version of the page for faster browsing
March 1st, 2018 - v1.12.0
- Prove your store is safe with GeoTurst seals which you can now add to your storefront through theme settings
February 15th, 2018 - v1.11.0
- Webpack helps us make this theme better, so we updated it to version 3
January 26th, 2018 - v1.10.8
- Product options in dropdowns that are sold out or unavailable no longer appear in the dropdowns if that setting is enabled in the admin.
- Countries without states or provinces no longer require that field to be filled out in the Addresses section of the Account pages.
- Fixed the styling with the account sign-up checkbox labels.
- Added Pixelpop to the theme features list.
- Added instructions to select dropdowns.
December 1st, 2017 - v1.10.7
- Have multiple options for your products that aren't required for checkout? Great. Now those options support "None" so your customers don't have to get stuck ordering an option they didn't want in the first place.
- You can have an account sign up form with checkboxes which don't all have to be required.
- Made a woopsie with the product images. They're fixed now.
November 10th, 2017 - v1.10.6
- Updated some behind-the-scenes things so other things keep running smoothly.
October 27th, 2017 - v1.10.5
- Hidden product options stay hidden in Edge and Safari.
- Event date pickers within one year now default to the correct year.
- Pinterest share button works again.
- Password requirements for account sign-ups are working again.
- Banners now show at random when multiple are set to show in one area.
- Implemented optimized checkout - match your checkout page to reflect the rest of the theme for a seamless experience!
- Added toggles to filters to show more product filters in a list.
- Added a little elf helper for Internet Explorer to encourage it to render nicely.
May 11th, 2017 -v1.10.4
- Fixed issue where product lists weren't showing "none" by default on page load
- Fixed issue where the Product Pick List option "None" was displaying even when set to required
- Fixed an issue where the cart button wasn't working properly in some versions of Internet Explorer
- Unsubscribe page for when users remove themselves from mailing lists
March 9th, 2017 -v1.10.3
- Fixed issue where product option image rules weren't working
- Fixed issue where cart discounts weren't displaying in cart totals
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Fixed an issue where cart-level discounts weren't showing up on the cart page
February 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Improved the captcha on the contact page
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Added Apple Pay icon to list of available payment icons
- Changed the cart button on product pages to be disabled if the product can't be purchased
- Migrated the theme's build system from JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
- Fixed an issue where the add-to-cart button jumped around after being clicked
November 10th, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Improved layout of account orders lists on narrow screens
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 29th, 2016 – v1.1.5
- Fixed an issue where videos were not showing up on the product page in some cases
September 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.4
- Fixed issue where gift certificate field would display on cart page even when disabled in the CP
September 1st, 2016 – v1.1.3
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented user from leaving product reviews
August 12, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Fixed an issue where product videos weren't showing up on the product page
- Added nofollow attributes to product filter links for better platform performance
- Fixed an issue where search queries were being removed when searching by price
- Add "view all" links to sitemap lists with more than 20 items
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Added extra classes to product details items for better visibility control
- Added nofollow attrs to BC/PxU marketing links
June 17th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Added a theme setting to hide product counts in hero area
- Added hover state to product swatches so shoppers can view a larger version
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.2
- Theme setting to toggle sitemap link on/off
- Support for UPS rates in shipping estimator
- Support for pulling in external RSS feed
- Improvements to layout of hero areas on mobile
- Added customer links visibility setting (control panel)