March 27h, 2020 - v2.4.0
- There are no errors and as few as possible warnings on structured data now
- Regions are now on content pages so widgets can be added when they are live
February 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Google Enhanced Ecommerce analytics data tags are now supported
February 13th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- Theme now uses core-js v3, it's a build thing so it won't impact your
January 20th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- There are now theme settings that let you control lazyloading on your images
to help out people on slower connections
- Product grid images use srcset now to help get the right size image for your
shoppers screen size
- A rogue input is being added to the product grid by the platform causing the
layout on the product pages to fail, so we added a protective div around the
grids which fixes the layout issues
December 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.4
- We didn't show the EU cookie notification and now we do, easy peasy
- The Bulk pricing was hidden inside the information tab, so we moved it to on
above the add to cart button so people will see it right away
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.3
- The gift certificate preview would show as an error unless a quantity was
entered making for a bad experience. We have fixed that now so it's no longer
October 18th, 2019 - v2.0.2
- Breadcrumbs are no longer missing from the product pages
October 11th, 2019 - v2.0.1
- There was an error being thrown when a search was performed, it wasn't
breaking anything really, but we wanted it gone anyway
- The edit options from cart modal wasn't picking up on things like product
inventory which made changing your mind more tricky, we tweaked it and now
it's all good
- Catalog only products were displaying an unavailable button when it shouldn't
have, now it's gone
September 5th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Widgets are coming so we added the regions needed to support them
- We do our best to keep our standards high so we updated to use Webpack 4 for
all out package and bundling needs, you shouldn't notice a difference
- Updated support link in theme so you can find what you're looking for
August 1st, 2019 - v1.21.5
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
May 16th, 2019 - v1.21.4
- Our product structured data was ruining your AMP pages so we removed them
April 18, 2019 - v1.21.3
- The quickshop close wasn't working so we gave it a pep talk and it works again
- If you had HTML in your product descriptions they wouldn't display well in
Google's structured data so we fixed it so they work together well now
- File field options now display correctly on returns and in the cart
April 11th, 2019 - v1.21.2
- Our breadcrumb structured data was ruining your AMP pages so we removed them
March 7th, 2019 - v1.21.1
- Stencil utils version bumped to support CSRF
- Customers can now re-order items from orders with OOS products
- Support for CSRF protection
- Support for basic Google Enhance Ecommerce
February 8th, 2019 - v1.21.0
- We added the ability to change options from the cart
- Added the ability to add to multiple wishlists on the product page
- Added price label settings
- When triggered, image change rules were adding an image as a thumbnail belong the main product image. This was creating some wonky behaviour in certain situation. So we changed so that the image change rule does not add an image as a thumbnail and instead just changes the main product image.
- Implemented new pricing structure, sale badges are now controlled by sale price and not the existence of a retail price
- Changed "As low as" wording to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default
- Don't show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one
- We had the search form named something weird so it wasn't hooking into the store analytics, that's all sorted now so you can get the data you are looking for
November 15th, 2018 - v1.20.0
- Do you want your customers to be able to save their credit card details for easier purchasing? Well you're in luck, as Hero now supports just that.
October 25th, 2018 - v1.19.6
- The blog links were duplicated in the navigation and there is no need for that we updated the theme so you only see one blog link
October 18th, 2018 - v1.19.5
- The shipping promo messages will now update when the cart content is changed, making your promotions more meaningful and more helpful!
- We've added support for smart paypal buttons, so you can get to getting paid.
August 9th, 2018 - v1.19.4
- BC has supported shipping to multiple addresses on a single order for quite a while, but this theme just caught up, so thank you for your patience!
June 28th, 2018 - v1.19.3
- No one likes mixed signals and that's exactly what shoppers were getting
when their passwords didn't match during account creation. First it looked like
all was well, then it would come back and say that the passwords didn't match. No
- Optional file uploads should be just that, optional. Well iOS had an update
that treated empty file uploads incorrectly and we had to add a little piece
of code in to fix it. Now Shoppers can continue to have file uploads be
- Stock levels should show again on you products.
June 14th, 2018 - v1.19.2
- The package.json file contains all the building blocks for your theme, we just updated it to show the new location of the packages we use to make your store awesome, it's all good.
June 4th, 2018 - v1.19.1
- Whoops! We hadn't merged that last GDPR change. it's all good (and all-in) now.
May 31st, 2018 - v1.19.0
For help with consent on your newsletters, there is now a newsletter summary available in the control panel that will definitely show on your storefront if you use it.
May 17th, 2018 - v1.18.0
- AMP product pages can help make your products more findable in google searches. Good thing we added AMP product page support then, huh?
May 15th, 2018 - v1.17.6
- We've made it so the "Compare" button will now appear again while viewing search results in your store!
- Units of measurement are now visible with the product dimensions.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.17.4
- Google made things a little complicated by having two different AMP validators we used one, but the other turned up invalid code, so we remove the offending code.
- Product options which should be hidden when out of stock will now hide if they're not in stock.
- Fixed an issue where product ratings were still being shown on featured products, new products, and related products even if the setting was disabled.
- Email links to leave a product review now correctly open the review modal.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.17.3
- Header and footer scripts are now available in the checkout and order confirmation pages
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.17.2
- We had word case mismatching in our quickshop js file that was causing errors for those wishing to customize our theme. It's all fixed now
- If you don't want people to send returns, there shouldn't be a link for it in your mobile menu, so now there isn't
March 15th, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Hero is jumped into the future of browsing now that it supports AMP category pages. What that means is that if a user finds your category pages through a Google search and then click on the result with a lightning bolt next to it, they will be served the super fast AMP category page for speedy mobile browsing
March 1st, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Add your GeoTrust seal to your store through theme settings, yes it's that easy
February 19th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Looks like last weeks update broke Hero's jQuery so none of the bells and whistles were working, we have now corrected that issue
February 15th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Webpack is currently on it's third version and now we're using it too, the times they are-a changin'
February 8th, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Have you ever turned off the background on the home page carousel, and noticed that the text gets kind of squished? Well, we've fixed that now.
- We added a nice letter setting that lets you hide the Information tab on your product page to give a little more control over that page!
January 26th, 2018 - v1.13.10
- Countries without states or provinces no longer require that field to be filled in on address forms in the Account pages.
- Added instructions to select dropdowns.
- Added Pixelpop to the Optimized theme features list.
- Product options that are sold out no longer appear in dropdowns if that setting is enabled in the admin.
December 21st, 2017 - v1.13.9
- Fixed padding on pagination so it no longer hides bbehind the scroll-to-top button on mobile
November 10th, 2017 - v1.13.8
- Footer links that open up external URLs always open a new tab now.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong number of products in the cart was showing up in the mini cart.
- If a product doesn't have an image, the product page should no longer crash.
- Changing product variants changes images and updates product prices again.
October 27th, 2017 - v1.13.7
- You forgot your password, we forgot to send you a reset link (woops). Now when you forget your password, we remember to send you a reset link in your email (yay).
- You can make an account signup form with optional checkboxes and choose which ones are required now.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.13.4
- Life is random. So are the banners.
- Some fonts weren't matching up properly, but now, Liberatus Typographus!
August 31st, 2017 - v1.13.3
- We've given our page messages a "chill pill" and stoped them from automatically hiding messages that it shouldn't be touching
- It was discovered in a certain fox themed browser that only one line of the "x" was showing in page messages. The second line was added back in!
July 20th, 2017 - v1.13.2
- Added alternate style to sold out product variants that are not set to be hidden
- Added a11y roles to svg images
- Fixed cart "x" icon to rotate properly in Firefox
- Fixed issue with carousel alt tags for better Bing performance
- Fixed issuer where activating mobile search cause the mobile drawer to close
- Fixed issue with password validation rules on password reset page
- Fixed issue where registration form elements did not clear properly if there were errors
- Fixed issue where product option date ranges did not show year correctly
- Removed XML SVG titles for better Bing performance
June 22nd, 2017 - v1.13.16
- Product comparison on Search now respects CP settings
- Fixed documentation URLs
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Implemented blog.name rather than hardcoded Blog/Journal strings.
- Implemented support for additional cart buttons.
- Fixed issue with event picker not displaying month and day values.
- Updated BC tabs.
- Fixed issue with wishlist not displaying a remove button.
- Added default gift certificate image in Account pages.
- Fixed issue with slideshow image height.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.2.0
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Fixed issue with event date not working on IOS devices.
- Added additional cart buttons on cart page.
- Minor bug fixes with blog title.
May 11th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Added unsubscribe page for when users remove themselves from mailing lists (fixes THEME-1269)
April 27th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Added support for Recaptcha v2
- Update stencil-utils
- Fixed issue where 'none' appeared as an option for required product pick list option.
- Fixed issue where 'none' was not the default option when set in CP for non-required pick lists
April 6th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added support for additional facet terms on category pages
March 16th - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue where witching to a variant without an image did not restore the original image
- Fixed issue where hen cart items receive discount, the discounted price did not show for
- Fixed issue where when cart receives discount, discounted amount did not show
- Fixed issue with newsletter button height
- Fixed issue with slide height after imagesLoaded fires
- Fixed issue where unavailable variants were not hidden when out of stock now hide
- Updated Lodash dependency and update truncate method
March 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Changed SCSS imports on the Stylesheet
- Updated Cart logic to prevent interference with apps
January 27th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Fixed free shipping information on product pageFree shipping now shows in product information
- Fixed issue where facetted searched max out at five filters
- Converted build system to NPM and WebPack
December 15th, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Fixed issue with meganav column widths in safari
- Fixed XSS issue with search forms
- Fixed issue with product page image gallery height sizing with ImagesLoaded function
November 24th, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Added Apple Pay icon to footer
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Added theme option to change text alignment in carousel
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.0.9
- Added pagination to the brand listing pages
September 9th, 2016 – v1.0.8
- Added a theme customization to automatically send users to the cart after adding a product
September 1st, 2016 – v1.0.6
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
August 12th, 2016 – v1.0.5
- Added a 'Show All' button to links in the Sitemap
rel='nofollow'attribute to faceted search links
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.0.4
- Added a new option under
Collections -> Enable filterswhich toggles the visibility of filters in Brand / Categories / Search
- Footer attribution now contains
rel="nofollow"to prevent robot crawling
June 24th, 2016 – v1.0.3
- Added classes to product detail items for custom css to hide them
- Added copyright information to the footer
June 10th, 2016 – v1.0.2
- Fixed the checkout's field alignment
- Enlarged mobile drop down button for an easier click area
- Enhanced product swatches to include an enlarged swatch sample
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.1
- The checkout page now mimics the header stylings for the rest of the theme