August 1st, 2019 - v1.18.2
- jQuery updated to maintain security
May 16th, 2019 - v1.18.1
- The GeoTrust seal code was missing from the footer, so we added it back in so your seals should show again ("ar ar")
March 22nd, 2019 - v1.18.0
- We've added basic Google Enhance Ecomm support.
- CSRF protection has been officially added.
- Hey! If your customer changes their mind at any point, they can update their product options straight from the cart now.
- The config file had denoted the number of products that should show on the homepage incorrectly, so we fixed that up so everything should show as planned.
- Cart level discounts and free shipping coupon codes were not cooperating with each other and now they're pals that can both be applied together!
- We've updated the Stencil Utils to support CSRF protection.
- The 'update' button has been replaced in the cart with on-the-fly quantity updating.
January 24th, 2019 -v1.17.10
- Product reviews used to be limited to showing just a handful, but now you can show 99 at a time, so go nuts!
- Product images were displaying a little fuzzy on large screensizes, so we bumped up the size of the image that gets pulled in to help.
- The featured products title insisted on showing all the time even if there were no featured products, so we corrected the logic and now it hides when it should.
January 11th, 2019 - v1.17.9
- Shoppers could have been confused by missing error messages, so we made sure that when something goes wrong it's clear as to why it happened.
September 27th, 2018 - v1.17.8
- Do your shoppers want to ship their different products on a single order to multiple addresses? Well now they can! I mean, if you let them.
- Some style choices made it impossible to add a gift certificate to the cart while using a mobile iOS device, but we've seen the light and changed the style, so happy gift giving.
- There was a funny little bug that happened when you chose chevrons for your slideshows and then the next button wouldn't work. Now it's all straightened out.
- The fix is in for the broken image cropping setting on product cards.
August 7th, 2018 - v1.17.7
- Added the ability to use HTML markup in category descriptions.
July 27th, 2018 - v1.17.6
- The iOS issue we fixed a couple weeks ago didn't quite do the trick - in fact it created another small issue where products weren't being added to the cart (woops). We've fixed that now!
July 19th, 2018 - v1.17.5
- Pinterest pins weren't showing the title of products when they were being shared, requiring more work on the shoppers part to add a description, so we have fixed that up and now they can share with ease!
- Options with image change rules were being shy about changing the main image more then once, but that's all better now.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.17.4
- You like parallax and you link having links that work, so now you can have both on category images!
- When you ask shoppers for reviews, its nice if the process is as smooth as possible, so now when they click the leave a review link in their purchase confirmation email, they will be taken straight to the form for the product.
iOS users may have noticed a little glitch on products that had an optional file upload, their iOS device wasn't allowing them to add it to the cart unless they actually uploaded a file, so we patched up that little flaw so all is well.
July 11th, 2018 - v1.17.3
- You can add a newsletter summary to your shop in order to tell shoppers why they should subscribe and what your newsletter is all about, and now it will display on your store front!
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.17.2
- Fixed an issue with the text on carousel not fitting on the carousel.
- Fixed an issue with the search page not returning any results if you used a price range filter.
June 8th, 2018 - v1.17.1
- Updated some dependencies in the theme - just some behind the scenes stuff. Nothing should look or work differently!
May 18th, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Arcade now supports AMP product pages, making your products more findable via a Google search on mobile.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.16.6
- Implemented reCaptcha v2 in the contact form.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.16.5
- Fixed a small issue with Google AMP verifiers.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.16.4
- Fixed issue with upsell banners not appearing.
April 9th, 2018 - v1.16.3
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.16.2
- Fixed an issue with the image cropping setting in the theme editor.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.16.1
- The AMP colors weren't quite right, so we fixed 'em up. They should match the
parent theme better now.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.16.0
- We've caught up with Google AMP! Now if users find your category Pages through a Google search and your AMP settings are turned on in the control panel, they will be served up an AMP for faster browsing.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Unsubscribers now get sent to an unsubscribe page instead of a 404 page
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Added geotrust seals to the footer settings.
February 15th, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Keeping up with technology is hard, but we just updated this theme to use Webpack 3 so we wont be out of date again for a few more hours
- Added an option to hide additional information on the product page
January 19th, 2018 - v.1.13.7
- Fixed a layout issue with dropdown options in Safari.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.13.6
- Product options that aren't required now support 'None' as an option.
- Added Optimized for Pixelpop to the theme features list.
- Password retrieving works for user accounts.
- Internet Explorer is now encouraged to render in non-compatibility mode.
- Fixed an issue with the overlay not scrolling to accommodate large marketing banners.
November 30th, 2017 - 1.13.5
- Added instructions to select dropdowns.
- Update to stencil-utils for better product option support.
- Product checkbox customizations now appear like product option checkboxes.
- In address forms, choosing a country without provinces or states no longer shows the province/state dropdown.
November 22nd, 2017 - v1.13.4
- If more than one banner is attached to the same area of the site, the theme will rotate through them and show each banner randomly.
- Implemented support for gift certificates generated by third party apps.
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.13.1
- Fixed issue with giftwrap text showing on cart page when giftwrapping was disabled.
- Updated stencil utils.
- Fixed delivery/event date fields not showing month and day values in dropdowns.
- Fixed issue with product pick list option set.
- Removed share buttons when sharing is disabled.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Added support for Optimized Checkout.
- Fixed issue with product list option showing 'none' as an option when the option was required.
- Fixed issue with delivery date not showing the correct values on IOS devices.
- Updated BigCommerce stencil-utils.
- Updated variant logic to show custom 'out of stock' messages when product is unavailable or out of stock.
- Fixed issue with Share buttons appearing on product pages when sharing was disabled.
March 30th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Added support for additional facet terms on collection pages
March 16th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Fixed issue where when cart receives discount, discounted amount did not show
- Fixed issue where when cart items receive discount, the discounted price did not show
- Fixed issue where unavailable variants were not hidden when out of stock now hide
- Added a coupon code line item to cart totals to show applied coupon discount
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added parallax display to carousel and category images
- Added theme setting to toggle Parallax on and off
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added parallax display to carousel and category images
- AddedTheme setting to toggle Parallax on and off
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Removed Image zoom from QuickShop
- Product shipping now shows when free
- Fixed issue where search icons were not properly sized in iOS and IE
- Fixed issue where out of stock product variants were purchasable
January 19th, 2017 - v1.7.1
- Converted build system from JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
- Fixed issue where \ree shipping prices were not showing on the product information tab
January 12th, 2017 - v1.7.0
- Fixed issue where the minicart would only update after page load
- Added the option to choose how many Featured and New products to display on the Home page
December 15th, 2016 - v1.6.2
- Fixed a possible vulnerability in how search terms are rendered on the search page
December 1st, 2016 – v1.6.1
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.6.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.5.5
- Added pagination to brand listing pages
- Added theme editor setting to control number of brands that appear on brand listing pages
- Fixed issue where brand list was not appearing in footer
- Fixed issue where brand title was appearing in sidebar even if there were no brands
September 9th, 2016 – v1.5.4
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Fixed homepage carousel setting, Fit, to display image as full as possible
August 12th, 2016 – v1.5.3
- Added a 'Show All' button to links in the Sitemap
rel='nofollow'attribute to faceted search links
- Fixed an issue where if there were more than 5 filters in a facet you could not see them all
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.5.2
- Added 'nofollow' attribute to BigCommerce external link
July 15th, 2016 – v1.5.1
- Added classes to additional information for Products
- Updated wording to 'Show blog in main header' to 'Show blog in desktop header' in the Theme Editor
- Removed secondary link to 'Blog' in the mobile menu
July 1st, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added mega navigation
June 24th, 2016 –v1.4.5
- Added copyright information to the footer
- Addition of classes to meta content on product pages to allow for custom css
June 17th, 2016 — v1.4.4
- Renamed "Show featured product" setting to "Show 'Now in stock' product"
- Added enhanced navigation and logo alignment options
June 10th, 2016 — v1.4.3
- Fixed issue in collections if resize images is enabled
May 27th, 2016 – v1.4.2
- New adjustment to the carousel allows for slides without "Button Text" to have the whole carousel image link if link is provided
- Addition of better support for header navigation elements
- Addition of "& Up" to the faceted search ratings
- Fixed active rating searches
- Now when hovering over a swatch on a product, you can see a larger sample of that swatch
- Fixed product form validation
May 13th, 2016 — v1.4.0
- Added new feature which allows the sidebar to be hidden on Brand and Category pages
- Added option to hide the 'Now in Stock' product in the Header
- Fixed possible jQuery issue
- Correction to checkout styling
May 6th, 2016 — v1.3.0
- Category and Brands images can now be set to scale proportionally to their images, rather than to a fixed ratio
- Pagination now properly accounts for link length
- Correction to centering on the blog
- Enhancement to the checkout page's header to inherit theme stylings
- Enhancement to the mobile dropdown menu