October 22nd, 2020 - v2.7.1
- Now when you don't want to show stock it wont show anywhere, even on amp
October 16th, 2020 - v2.7.0
- Now you can use Google data tag enhanced ecommerce support
- There's a global region available now so you can spread a message across your
entire store front
September 17th, 2020 - v2.6.1
- Oopsies... we broke faceted search a couple updates back and the weren't doing
their job, don't worry though, we replaced the mesh and now they filter as
September 3rd, 2020 - v2.6.0
- We needed to bump a version on a tool we use to help our build process, think
of it as putting a new batter in our power tools
- Not all browsers need the same code, so if yours doesn't need some of what we
wrote, it won't be loaded
August 13th, 2020 - v2.5.3
- We heard jQuery could use a version bump, so we made it happen
- Pagination works again
- The blog page responds to changes in the theme editor now
June 25th, 2020 - v2.5.2
- All the information for your default product options will now display
correctly on page load
June 12th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- Product options are parsed differently in the account pages now to keep up
with changes on the backend
May 15th, 2020 - v2.5.0
- The content region below the price has been added
- There was a change made to the backend that made us need to change how we
parse things on the frontend, it's all good
April 2nd, 2020 - v2.4.0
- We removed warnings from structured data
- Content pages now have regions to support widgets
March 11th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Sometimes you want to hide things, we just made it easier to hide prices
if you want to only let people who have accounts see them, we can't help you
hide that dead body though
February 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- We update core-js to use v3
February 7th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- The logo will now no longer always be huge, we gave you choices including
defining your own logo size or having it be the size you uploaded the logo at
January 20th, 2020 - v2.0.4
- An input injected by the platform was breaking the layout of the product grids.
No more! We have added a protective div to make sure everything displays
January 7th, 2020 - v2.0.3
- Price for January sale
December 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.2
- The Gift certificate throw and non-breaking error, but it didn't look good so
we fixed it
October 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.1
- We had some JS running on your AMP product pages and that's a no no so we
removed it (fixes THEME-1767)
- We removed the from pricing label from the theme but not the settings leading
to confusion, so we cleaned up our mess and hopefully the confusion
- The AMP pages were not listening had the theme credits default set to on which
isn't what most people want, so we defaulted it to off
- We listed that Venture had a switchable grid/list view for product listing
pages when it didn't, we apologize for any confusion or upset we caused, we
have removed the offending lie
- File fields didn't show up right on the returns page, so we spruced it up and
made it look nice
- The rating star facet was missing it's stars, we found them and put them back
- Now SKU's will show for variants even if the main product doesn't have a SKU
September 12th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Widgets are coming and you'll want to use them so we added support for the
regions they use
- Just updating Webpack to version 4, it's a back end thing so you shouldn't
notice anything different (fixes THEME-1850)
August 28th, 2019 - v1.20.3
- Oops, our support documentation link was updated when we changed support
April 11th, 2019 - v1.20.2
- AMP pages do not work if there is any JS present, so we had to remove breadcrumbs structured data
March 8th, 2019 - v1.20.1
- We now support CRSF protection!
- Basic Google Enhance Analytics have been added.
- Stencil Utilities have been updated to support CSRF protection.
- Also, customers are now able to edit product options from the cart; oh happy day!
- Fancy product descriptions with lots of HTML were failing the google structured data test, but we've fixed that so your google search results look good again.
- We've added the ability to add to multiple wishlists on the product page, so wish away.
November 29th, 2018 - v1.20.0
- Vaulted credit cards are now supported in Venture, if you want them to be
October 25th, 2018 - v1.19.3
- The other filter is nice in faceted search, but only if you can use it like you want to. Now if you don't want all three items showing you don't have to have them showing and the other filter still works
- There was a whoops in a recent price update that threw an error if you had a sales price and a default price, which wasn't particularly useful, but now it's fixed!
October 18th, 2018 - v1.19.2
- All the rating icons and modal x's went missing, but we found them and put them back!
October 11th, 2018 - v1.19.1
- The sales badge was showing up when it shouldn't have been, which was sending out mixed signals, and no one likes that so we fixed it!
- Support has now been added for Paypal Smart Button settings.
October 4th, 2018 - v1.19.0
- If one of a Products options was out of stock, they weren't showing as such until the page was reloaded.
- We've added a much requested option for a label with your regular pricing!
- After the pricing update last week, we lost the "you saved" badge on the PDP.
September 27th, 2018 - v1.18.6
- We've implemented a new pricing structure, so sale badges are now controlled by the sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- The "As low as" wording has been changed to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default!
- We will no longer show a default price on quick-shop if there isn't one.
August 9th, 2018 - v1.18.5
- We added support for multiple shipping addresses to your theme, so now if you want to let your shoppers ship to all the addresses, they can ship to more then one place in each transaction.
July 26th, 2018 - v1.18.4
- When you set a custom carousel aspect ratio now, it will no longer break the carousel on mobile and make your images disappear!
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.18.3
- Product names now appear when your product pages are shared to Pinterest!
- Because some of our icons weren't loading when this theme was uploaded, we've switched these files over to SVGs.
June 14th, 2018 - v1.18.2
- The "Leave a review" emails will now properly link to the product review form.
- The non-required file upload option will no longer block ATC on iOS.
June 7th, 2018 - v1.18.1
- Made some behind the scenes changes to keep the theme up to date.
May 31st, 2018 - v1.18.0
You can use a newsletter summary provided in the control panel to tell users what your newsletter is all about and how you will use it. Now, Venture can display that summary for the reading pleasure of your shoppers!
May 28th, 2018 - v1.17.1
- Fixed an issue with the filtering on Search pages.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Venture now supports AMP on product pages, making your products more easily findable on a Google search on mobile.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.16.3
- Removed the AMP copyright script from the footer.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.16.2
- Removed the "Shop by price" filter in the category sidebar if all products are the same price.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.16.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.16.0
- We've now caught up with Google AMP! Now if users find your category Pages through a Google search and your AMP settings are turned on in the control panel, they will be served up an AMP for faster browsing.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.2
- The carousel caption now aligns all the way to the left when that option is chosen in the theme editor.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Fixed up an issue with the errors on the cart page.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.15.0
- GeoTrust seals can now be added through your theme settings.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Updated to Webpack 3.0. Nothing should seem different.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.13.2
- Labels weren't being updated in dropdowns when certain product options were sold out.
January 11th, 2018 - v1.13.1
- Countries with no states no longer require state input on the Account pages
- Forms with a required checkbox no longer force all checkboxes to be required.
- Fixed the account address form layout so fields are not misaligned.
- The title of a customized checkbox field now displays consistently like other checkbox fields on the product page.
- Contact form errors were moved to appear outside of contact form, thus avoiding a broken layout when an error occurs.
- Safari now hides out of stock product options in dropdowns.
- Optimized for Pixelpop in the features list
December 1st, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Added a package-lock.json file
- Added the ability to choose between a few aspect ratios of product images in product grids.
- Implemented the ability to accept gift certificates generated by third party apps.
November 10th, 2017 - v1.12.6
- Added an option in the theme settings to choose the aspect ratio of your carousel images.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.12.5
- Changing the product's variants would change the price of the related products on the product page (sneaky, sneaky, sneaky). We fixed it so that only the product that you're viewing updates - not it's related brethren.
- You can now navigate to sub categories when searching, instead of only being able to get to the parent category.
- For now, your shop will not be broken on Internet Explorer.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.12.4
- How many banners do you see? Well now it's one and it's random like the platform says it should be
August 4th, 2017 - v1.12.3
- Updated support link.
- Correct ProductUtils to correctly handle product weight
- Updated 'From' sale pricing text on category page to only affect products with variants.
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.12.1
- Fixed issue with product filtering show more/show less buttons.
May 26th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Added option to show all brands on brands page.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Updated bc-tabs package to avoid a breaking change from tabs update.
May 11th, 2017 - v1.11.4
- Fixed issue where the "none" option was showing for product option lists when set to required (fixes THEME-1279)
- Fixed issue where the "sort by" dropdown wasn't showing the correct value in the search results
- Changed product variation images to now show up in a lightbox from within the quickshop
- Switched to an improved captcha (reCaptcha) in the product reviews form
May 5th, 2017 - v1.11.3
- Added 'Unsubscribed' template for newsletter emails.
- Fixed discounted price not appearing in mini cart.
April 26th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Added option to show all facets on search, brand, and category pages.
April 20th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Fixed an issue where product lists weren't showing "none" by default on page load (fixes THEME-1267)
March 9th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Changed header/nav settings
- Added theme setting to hide copyright
- Added theme setting to hide pages in nav
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.5
- Fixed an issue where the header links were positioning incorrectly when the logo was centered
- Fixed an issue where videos were sizing incorrectly on the product page
February 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.4
- Fixed an issue where cart-level discounts weren't showing up on the cart page (fixes THEME-1217)
- Fixed an issue where out-of-stock options were showing in the quickshop when set to be hidden (fixes THEME-1215)
- Name and email are no longer required in the review form
- Author name now shows as 'Unknown' if a review is submitted anonymously (fixes THEME-1214)
- Ensure scrolling the page with arrow keys functions as expected
February 16th, 2017 - v1.10.3
- Fixed an issue where quick search results weren't clickable in Firefox
- Fixed issue where hipping estimator did not support estimation by city
February 9th, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Improved the captcha on the contact page
January 26th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Fixed issue where carousel images were displaying twice
January 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Improved the webpack build system so local development works on Windows systems
January 12th, 2017 - v1.5.0
December 15th, 2016 - v1.4.3
- Fixed a possible vulnerability in how search terms are rendered on the search page
December 1st, 2016 - v1.4.1
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.4.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Improved layout of account orders lists on narrow screens
- Fixed an issue where pagination wasn't working on the account orders page
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
October 27th, 2016 – v1.3.2
- Fixed issue where submitted reviews were displaying an incorrect rating
September 29th, 2016 – v1.3.1
- Fixed issue where gift certificate into appeared on cart page even when disabled in CP
- Fixed an issue where product filtering was being reset when sorting was changed
September 16th, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Added pagination to brand listing page
- Fixed issue where brand's list was not displaying in footer
September 1st, 2016 – v1.2.3
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Fixed issue where a product's star rating wasn't showing up when clicked while leaving a review
August 26th, 2016 – v1.2.2
- Fixed an issue where the dropdown menus were aligning improperly when the logo was centered
- Improved layout of mega-nav menu: menu items configure into columns more intelligently
- Page now scrolls to top on pagination and faceted search change
August 12, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Added "View All" links to lists in the sitemap if the list has more than 20 items
August 5, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Added expanded search results to search results page
- Added a live search functionality to the header search form
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Added 'nofollow' attribute to external footer links
July 8th, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Ensured extended nav option is disabled by default
- Fixed an issue where menu dropdowns weren't working with certain carousel slides
- Added HTML classes to product details elements for better visibility control
July 1st, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Option to display the logo in the center/right
- Option to use a mega-nav
June 17th, 2016 – v1.0.14
- Improvements to google structured data on product page
June 10th, 2016 – v1.0.13
- Changed language for star rating product filter to '& up'
- Fixed an issue where blog post rich text wasn't formatting correctly
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.0.12
- Ensured entire carousel slide is clickable if URL is set but no button text is added
- Added a hover popup to product swatches where a pattern has been added
May 6th, 2016 — v1.0.11
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 21st, 2016 — v1.0.10
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Fixed issue with RSS content not being brought in
- Fixed pagination issue on category and search results pages
- Implemented auto-scroll to show success/error message when item is added to the cart