November 1st, 2019 - v3.0.3
- The gift card was throwing a server and though it wasn't harmful it did
nothing for buyer confidence, so we fixed it (fixes THEME-1762)
October 11th, 2019 - v3.0.2
- There is no more JS on the AMP product page so Google will like it again
- The site was getting pretty jumpy when a product was added to the cart which
made for a weird experience, we calmed it down (fixes THEME-1886)
October 3rd, 2019 - v3.0.1
- If you were using facebook recommend is was blocking the videos from being
accessible on the product page and it sucked. We fixed it now so everyone
can once again see your videos
- The number of related products we gave you to choose from didn't really jive
with the layout, so we added multiples of 3 so it makes more sense
September 5th, 2019 - v3.0.0
- Widgets are going to be all the rage soon, so we got the theme ready so you
can use them
- We needed to update to Webpack 4 to stay relevant, but it should have no
impact on what you see in your theme (fixes THEME-1850)
August 27th, 2019 - v2.2.12
- We updated our support link so it can support you better
August 1st, 2019 - v2.2.11
- jQuery updated to maintain security
May 16th, 2019 - v2.2.10
- If your shoppers were trying to add more of a product to the cart than you had in stock, the product wouldn't get added, but they wouldn't know why, so we hooked the error messaging back up
April 18th, 2019 - v2.2.9
- When out of stock variants were selected the notification telling shoppers their selection couldn't be purchased only flashed for a second making it not very useful, so we fixed it up so it stays around until they make their next selection (fixes THEME-1752)
- Now if you have HTML in your product descriptions they will play nicely with Google's structured data
April 11th, 2019 - v2.2.8
- AMP pages can't support JS, so we had to remove our breadcrumb structured data
March 28th, 2019 - v2.2.7
- Alt text wasn't showing on the product image thumbnails, but now it is, which is better for both screen readers and your SEO.
- Subcategories on mobile didn't know if they were opened or closed, so we fixed their sign and there's no more confusion!
March 22nd, 2019 - v2.2.6
- We've added basic Google Enhance Ecomm support.
- CSRF protection has been officially added.
- The cart option updates panel ignored product inventory display settings, so we got it's attention and the options now display like they're supposed to.
March 1st, 2019 - v2.2.5
- File uploads never looked quite right on the returns page, so we checked it out and fixed it up!
- Customers can now re-order items from orders with OOS products.
February 22nd, 2019 - v2.2.4
- If you were using faceted search, the subcategories were missing on mobile, so we found a place for them inside the filter pop up.
January 24th, 2019 - v2.2.3
- Some text was roaming out of bounds and it was making mobile layouts messy. We corralled them up and now it stays neat. Just remember, less is more when it comes to headings and store names!
January 17th, 2019 - v2.2.2
- We now show the thumbnail for single product images.
- Although, we no longer add thumbnails for variants with their own image.
December 14th, 2018 - v2.2.1
- If your images weren't cropped on the collection pages, the images weren't loading on Firefox at all, so we fixed it and now all is right once again.
November 29th, 2018 - v2.2.0
- If you allow shoppers to save their credit card info through your payment gateway Capacity will now allow them to interact with their information through the account pages
November, 2nd, 2018 - v2.1.4
- Add to cart was being weird because we had too many calls at once, now we prevented the overlap so items should add to the cart just fine now
October 16th, 2018 - v2.1.3
- There was a random border on the price filter that was pretty out of place so we took that out pretty quick.
- Also, the price range filter was broken in recent history, so we apologize for that inconvenience and have now fixed it!
October 11th, 2018 - v2.1.2
- You can now create labels for your product prices in the Theme Editor options! Call 'em whatever you like.
- Support has now been added for Paypal Smart Button settings.
September 13th, 2018 - v2.1.1
- The image aspect ratio was causing issues on the compare page. We added a little something something so now the images don't get all pushed around
- Now when shoppers select an option that doesn't have an image they will be returned to the default image, hope that clears some stuff up
September 6th, 2018 - v2.1.0
- We've implemented a new pricing structure, so sale badges are now controlled by the sale price and not the existence of a retail price.
- The wording has changed from "As low as" to "Price Ranges" for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default.
- Also, we no longer show a default price on the quick-shop if there isn't one.
August 16th, 2018 - v2.0.4
- Products were not consistently adding to the cart, especially if there was a video on the page, but we fixed that so now it should be smooth sailing from here on out.
August 9th, 2018 - v2.0.3
- Supporting platform features is a good thing, so we added support for shipping to multiple addresses. Now your customers can ship to a 100 addresses if they like, and you let them!
August 2nd, 2018 - v2.0.2
- We over shot the layering of our branding on desktop and the logo was blocking things by sitting weirdly on top of the navigation area. Now we have pulled it back and everything is where it should be!
- Category descriptions weren't showing bullets for lists, but now they are.
June 28th, 2018 - v2.0.1
- When a product is sold out it will display as sold out on it's product page
- Quicksearch looked funky on certain presets, it's much cleaner now
- Logo is now clickable on mobile again
June 21st, 2018 - v2.0.0
- Hold onto your hats, folks! This is gonna be a big one
- Share your location with the world! Now you can display your store address and phone number under your branding in the footer
- If you have a lot of categories it was making your footer really, really big. We fixed that by adding a theme setting to for limiting it to match the brands list and users can toggle to see all the categories
- Option for horizontal scrolling through products/blog posts on homepage
- The ability to choose wishlist when adding to wishlist from product page
- The ability to create a wishlist from the product page
- The ability to Add-to-cart from a listings page
- The ability to edit product options from the cart
- Grid/List toggle on product listings
- Lazy loaded images on homepage and listing pages
- Quicksearch to search from the header
- Setting for custom logo size
- Option to reduce header height
- Option to move logo above nav
- Advanced search for non-enterprise merchants
- Progress button for Add-to-cart action
- Ensure file imports have correct case
- Want to hide your category images, no trouble we added a setting so you can do just that
- Units of measurement have been added to product dimensions
- Horizontally scroll overflowing main menu instead of stacking it
- Updated meganav for better functionality and visibility
- Updated search page to show content results as well
June 7th, 2018 - v1.19.1
- We centred the newsletter summary on tablet viewpoints
- Now, when a custom click the "Leave a review" link in emails and they're taken to the product's page, it'll automatically open the review form now link to a review form
- Shipping errors weren't displaying properly, so we fixed those up
- Added option to change how many related products are shown on the product page
June 1st, 2018 - v1.19.0
- Added support for a Newsletter summary to help merchants be compliant with GDPR.
May 28th, 2018 - v1.18.1
- Fixed an issue with filtering on the Search page.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.18.0
- Capacity now supports AMP product pages, making your products more easily findable in a Google search on mobile.
- Fixed an issue with SKUs disappearing on the product page when a product option was changed.
May 3rd, 2018 - v1.17.4
- There's no more unnecessary whitespace above and below blog images on homepage.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.17.3
- Removed the copyright script from the AMP footer.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.17.2
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.17.1
- The AMP header and footer weren't quite matching the parent theme, so we fixed that up (it should match now).
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Integrated Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs), which are a Google creation to help speed up mobile browsing from a Google search. Capacity now supports Category AMPs so searchers will see the store's content faster.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.16.1
- Fixed up an issue where the product images weren't being loaded when you clicked on a thumbnail in the product slideshow.
- Lazy loading was added to the product page and category pages to make initial site load times quicker.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.16.0
- If you use GeoTrust seals you can now use the theme editor to add them to your
February 16th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Updated Webpack to 3.0. Nothing should seem different!
February 9th. 2018 - v1.14.14
- Added an option to show your own blog title on the blog page.
- Fixed an issue with product variants not working when a product's weight was set to 0.
- Custom fields on the product page now render HTML.
- Implemented stock levels for individual variants for products that have variants.
- Fixed a glitch where the SKU for variants sometimes wouldn't appear. Ghosts.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.13
- Fixed a bug in Firefox where the homepage carousel would not be full height on first page load.
- When the navigation is set to display categories in a dropdown and the "Show All" link is enabled in the theme settings, all dropdown menus with sub menus are accessible.
- The "Shop All" link in the navigation was roaming wild and free, messing up perfectly good navigation lists. We corralled it back to its own place: the top of a main category list.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.14.12
- Fixed a layout issue with dropdown options in Safari.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.14.11
- Added the ability to control the background color of buttons with the primary button color setting.
December 14th, 2017 - v1.14.10
- Encouraged Internet Explorer to render in non-compatibility mode.
- Added Optimixed for Pixelpop to the theme features list.
- Products now use inline error messages for required fields.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.14.7
- Requesting a password reset works now.
- Product options now have the ability to have 'none' as an option.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.14.5
- Added missing title and alt tags for product thumbnail images
- Fixed show all option not appearing in dropdown menus
June 8th, 2017 - v1.14.2
- Added auto rotate to home page carousel
- Added "Out of stock" text to item page when an item has 0 inventory
- Lightbox added to product images
- Added theme setting added to allow sidebar to be toggled on and off
- Fixed issue where date field year option would not show if the date range was within one year
- Variable declaration for all link in mega navigation fixed to show all link when chosen in theme settings
- Fixed issue where pagination links opened new pages at the bottom of the page
- Support documentation links in config file updated
May 26th, 2017 - v1.14.1
- Update bigcommerce/stencil-utils to 1.0.7
- Added option to disable or enable an "All" link in the navigation.
- Fixed issue with mega navigation.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
April 28th, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Updated bigcommerce/stencil-utils to 1.0.7.
- Added a theme setting to enable or disable the "All" category link in sub categories.
- Added an option for a home page carousel instead of mosaic banner.
April 20th, 2017 - v1.12.2
- Fixed issue where 'none' displayed as an option for required product pick list option
- Changed add to cart to be blurred if product is out of stock
April 4th, 2017 - v1.12.1]
- Removed rogue "r" in template/components/review-item.html
April 6th, 2017 v1.12.0
- Core update(jsonld, captcha)
- Switch the product to 2-up on tablet sizes
March 30th, 2017 v1.11.2
- Fixed issue where the "shop" dropdown on mobile when nav was set to meganav
March 16th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Fixed issue with the loading overlay on the cart-preview
- Added an option to show more blog posts on the front page
- Added display of category images
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Changed reference to bc-baseline in checkout.scss from JSPM to NPM
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Version bump to 1.10.0 to match the rest of the BC fleet re: Webpack
January 17th, 2017 - v1.7.1
- Improved the webpack build system so local development works on Windows systems
January 12th, 2017 - v1.7.0
- Updated Build system to use NPM/Webpack over JSPM/SystemJS
December 21st, 2016 - v1.6.1
- Added option for an aspect ratio on the product grid
- Change the placement of theme options associated to product and collections page
December 15th, 2016 - v1.6.0
- Added limit of brands in footer to 5 and 10 to footer
- Fixed issue where brands were not displaying in the footer
- Fixed issue where the Pinterest link on the blog served a thumbnail
November 30th, 2016 – v1.5.2
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
- Fixed issue where Brand pages were displaying a 500 error
November 17th, 2016 – v1.5.1
langattribute to <html> tag
- Added overlay during ajax calls on the faceted search
- Fixed issue where configurable field checkbox was not validating properly
- Fixed issue where the "Show More" link on faceted search did not work with spaces
November 10th, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Added pagination to the brand listing pages
August 12th, 2016 – v1.4.2
- Added nofollow attribute to faceted search links
- Fixed an issue where videos were not showing up on product pages
- Add "Show All" links for longer sitemap lists
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.4.1
- Update BC footer link with rel="nofollow"
July 15th, 2016 – v1.4.0
- Added a Theme Editor option to control the link color in the banner
- Used full image for pinterest share link
July 8th, 2016 – v1.3.4
- Removed certain elements so print looks better
July 1st, 2016 – v1.3.3
- Modifications to the nav so it looks better with more categories/category levels
- Properly align billing/shipping fields on checkout
June 24th, 2016 – v1.3.2
- Show copyright info in footer
- Added classes to product details
June 17th, 2016 – v1.3.1
- Fixed an issue where the newsletter wasn't disabling when set in the control panel
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Option to show/hide blog on homepage
- Show "& Up" beside rating stars for faceted search
- Fixed display of non-resized logo on checkout
May 27th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 19th, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Option to show/hide product details
- Prevent menu from overlapping currency converter
- Make swatch image full size
- Checkout logo size now matches with the rest of the theme
May 12th, 2016 – v1.1.0
Added option to control the number of products that display per page
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.12
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 29th, 2016 – v1.0.11
- Close menu dropdown when you click elsewhere
- Added option to limit/hide featured and new products on the homepage
April 21st, 2016 – v1.0.10
- Fixed issue with gift certificates appearing when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue with wishlist appearing on product page when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue with account creation links appearing when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue with reviews stars appearing when setting was disabled
- Implemented category description
- Fixed issue with syndicated RSS feed not appearing
- Implemented custom fields on product page
- Fixed issue with UPS estimates not appearing in the shipping calculator