December 10th, 2020 - v2.5.2
- SKU's were blocking UPC's from displaying, so we separated them and now UPC's
can shine like the star they are
- Update to essential packages to make sure your theme is the best it can be
October 29th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- Now you can congratulate your shoppers on the cart page when their order
ticks all the boxes for a promotion (fixes THEME-2006)
October 16th, 2020 - v2.5.0
- A global region has been added to the top of your site, now you can add info
that is visible on all pages through page builder
- Product page thumbnails won't block that ever-important write a review link on
mobile any more
- Links should take you where you want to go, not the top of the page so on
mobile we fixed the write a review link and now it takes you to the reviews
just like it ought to
- You take time formatting your product descriptions and now that formatting is
respected in the description preview, apologizes for overlooking it before
September 24th, 2020 - v2.4.4
- Ampersands show up correctly now (fixes THEME-1997)
- Carrots are good, but not too many of them, so we removed the extra one at the
end of the breadcrumb list. Everything in moderation
- It's nice to be able to see a products SKU's without having to hunt for them
so we made them front and center
August 26th, 2020 - v2.4.3
- Conditionally load polyfills
August 13th, 2020 - v2.4.2
- Everyone likes being up-to-date which is why we updated the jQuery
- Now Variant UPC and SKU change and update upon variant select, finally
June 12th, 2020 - v2.4.1
- The title on the checkout page now has a translation string
- We are now parsing product options differently in the account pages to keep up
with changes on the backend
May 8th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- There is now a region below the product price
- There was a backend change to support stronger security, so we had to change
how we parse a few things on the front end
March 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Correct mobile display issue of mini-cart on iOS devices
- Correct display of images in product descriptions
- There are regions on the content pages now so when widgets are made available
they can be added to those pages as well
March 5th, 2020 - v2.2.1
- We fixed an error in the structured data and removed the warnings we were able
February 27th, 2020 - v2.2.0
- we update core-js to v3 for our build system
- Google Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics data tags are now supported
February, 7th, 2020 - v2.1.1
- If you had a lot of search suggestions returned on a search query they would
run off the side of the page, now they won't we penned them in
- The gift certificate preview now shows like it's supposed to
January 20th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- Now you can choose if and how your images lazy load through theme settings
- We are now using srcset for most images so the right size images get served to
your shoppers no matter the screen size
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.2
- We fixed an error on the gift certificate page (fixes THEME-1762)
October 11th, 2019 - v2.0.1
- We removed some offending JS from the amp product pages and removed duplicate
structured data for the website (fixes THEME-1767)
- There were mixed signals on the product page regarding the number of reviews
being shown when the number of reviews was more than what was set in the
theme editor, we sorted it out and now all the review counts agree
- Related product prices were changing when variants changed the main products
price which is pretty lame and confusing, so we corrected the issue and now
related product prices will display correctly (fixes THEME-1835)
September 12th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- Soon you will be able to add content widgets to your theme because we added
the regions to support them
- The gift certificate field is no longer visible on the cart page when gift
certificates are disabled
- The theme now uses Webpack 4 for some behind the scene stuff, staying
up-to-date never felt so good
August 28th, 2019 - v1.6.4
- When you want documentation the link that supposed to take you there should
work, we just updated the link in the theme info so it does
August 1st, 2019 - v1.6.3
- JQuery version updated to maintain security
June 6th, 2019 - v.1.6.2
- Now out of stock items won't block re-orders
March 22nd, 2019 - v1.6.1
- We've added basic Google Enhance Ecommerce support.
- CSRF protection has been officially added.
- We've updated the Stencil Utils to support CSRF protection.
March 1st, 2019 - v1.6.0
- We're no longer displaying a default price on quick shop for products that don't have one (makes sense, eh?)
- File fields now show correctly on the returns form
- Product description structured data for Google now supports large amounts of HTML
- Implemented new pricing structure, sale badges are now controlled by sale price and not the existence of a retail price
- Changed "As low as" wording to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default
- Added price label settings
- Added support for vaulted credit cards, if you enable it with your payment provider
February 22nd, 2019 - v1.5.11
- We've added some Images and configurations for our February sale.
January 24th, 2019 - v1.5.10
- Rating stars will now show on your product listing pages if you want them to!
January 19th, 2019 - v1.5.9
- It was kind of an "all or nothing" situation with the "other" filters on categories pages. To get one working, you had to enable them all. We've fixed that up and now you can use one of the "other" filters without having to turn them all on.
January 10th, 2019 - v1.5.8
- A thumbnail is no longer added when a variant with an image is selected.
- Also, a variant image disappears when another variant is then selected!
October 18th, 2018 - v1.5.7
- We've added support for smart PayPal buttons, so you can get to getting paid.
October 4th, 2018 - v1.5.6
- If you want your shoppers to be able to ship different products on a single order to multiple addresses, now they can!
- If you use the Promo messages then you want them to be as useful as possible to your shoppers. Well, they used to not update correctly when the cart content changed, which was pretty silly. Now they update correctly to help you sell more.
- The review form didn't have a default value selected for the star rating, so now it does and it means no more reviews without ratings can be submitted.
July 5th, 2018 - v1.5.5
- If you had lists in your category descriptions they were not showing up, but now they will so list away!
- There was some jumpiness on the mobile product pages caused by the accordion, so we've updated the styles so that that won't happen anymore.
June 28th, 2018 - v1.5.4
- BC added a Newsletter summary section to allow you to explain what your
newsletter is all about! Now that summary will show in your footer section if you have
it and the newsletter section enabled in the control panel.
- The US isn't the only place with states! Now Mogul allows customers to choose
from the correct list of states when creating an account.
- iOS was making it hard for shoppers to add items to the cart if there was an
optional file upload, we added the appropriate code to avoid that issue and
now there should be no issues.
June 14th, 2018 - v1.5.3
- We've updated our dependencies to pull from Github.
June 4th, 2018 - v1.5.2
We've fixed the file name mismatching that broke when customizing your theme.
May 17th, 2018 - v1.5.1
- Leave a review link from email now works!
May 10th, 2018 - v1.5.0
- AMP product pages are now supported in Mogul
April 19th, 2018 - v1.4.4
- No longer show year in copyright of AMP pages
April 12th, 2018 - v1.4.3
- Add a gift certificate image on the cart
- Product Details option now actually hides the details tabs
March 29th, 2018 - v1.4.2
- The checkout and order confirmation pages now support header and footer scripts
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.4.1
- AMP will match your parent theme colors much better now
- Your image ratios have returned to their regularly scheduled program, we apologize for the interruption.
March 15th, 2018 - v1.4.0
- Welcome to the future of the internet, your theme now supports Google AMPcategory pages, happy mobile search browsing
March 1st, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Weird overlap of description onto related products in certain browsers
- You asked, we listened. Your GeoTrust seal can now be added to your site through theme settings
February 15th, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Product option dropdowns with out-of-stock options set as default led to unavailable options being displayed, no more!
- Webpack is currently on its third version and now we're using it too, the times they are a-changin'
February 8th, 2018 - v1.1.2
- Fixed category pages to show actual category totals not the number of products per page
- Product pages were updated to show variant stock levels
January 4th, 2018 - v1.1.1
- Added Pixel pop feature in config.json
- Added address/phone number to the footer
December 14th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- If your mind is still not made up you can now change the product options in the cart as
December 7th, 2017 - v1.0.10
- Account address form layout so fields are not out of line
- State field required toggle, doesn't just toggle, it only toggles if it's supposed to depending on the country
- Added title to customized checkbox field to display consistently like other checkbox fields on the product page
- Move contact form errors to outside of contact form avoiding form layout breaking when an error occurs on forms with flexbox layouts
- Been missing some detail in your products? Well now you can see SKU, UPC
- Manufacturing number and wait for Global Trade Information Number right beneath the price.. if you want
November 16th, 2017 - v1.0.9
- Account signup forms no longer default to first country
- Account signup forms with a required checkbox no longer require all checkboxes
November 10th, 2017 - v1.0.8
- Updated some behind-the-scenes things so things keep running smoothly.
October 27th, 2017 - v1.0.7
- None is now an option for non-required multiple choice product options. Go ahead, change your mind.
October 19th, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Variant images now disapear from the slideshow/thumbnails when you navigate through the slideshow, a disapearing act, how's that for variety?
- Can now use imported gift certificate codes
- gap on mobile screen slideshow, no more long sullen whitespace when a description is absent
October 5th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Brand pages filter list actually shows all filters now, rather than hiding all of them in a black hold in space
- IE is now forced to render in non-compatibility mode, because compatibility mode usually breaks everything. Thanks IE.
September 21st, 2017 - v1.0.4
- You can now make your descriptions beautiful using markup in the product page description tab. Now your lists can be bulleted and numbered!
- Marketing banners now only display randomly and one at a time. Your customers will be delighted with a different message every time they visit!
- Marketing top and bottom banners now accept markup so you can make your banners look pretty. Plus, the content appears in rows instead of columns. Which was kind of weird..
September 7th, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Images are no longer go into space infinitely on IE10 and 11
- Pre-order messages now show on product pages
- Full description link has been obliterated from the quickshop description.
- When you click the "View all results" for Content results in the quick search, you're actually taken to the content tab on the search results page which makes a heck of a lot more sense.
- BC-Core was updated to fix account issues with passwords.
- Product Grid Image Cropping theme setting has been updated to work with IE and Edge and cut the Fill option. Sorry, Fill, we can still be friends.
- Product image grid ratios have been increased from 400x400px (small) to 800x800px (medium), so your images are 100% more beautiful
August 8th, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed share buttons and product tabs on product pages from overlapping on iOS 10.3
- Fixed product images being cut off in iOS 10.3