June 12th, 2020 - v2.5.1
- Product options are rendered differently on account pages to keep up with the
changes made to the backend
- Search suggestions are actually offered now
- Out of stock options obey display settings (fixes THEME-1964)
- Collection descriptions can now be read on any screen size
May 8th, 2020 - v2.5.0
- There is a region below product price now, use wisely
- To accommodate changes made in the backend for security purposes, we changed
how some content is parsed in the front end
April 24th, 2020 - v2.4.1
- Product SKU's have moved under the price so it's easier to see them
- Products with no set image show placeholder image on product grid again
March 27th, 2020 - v2.4.0
- Content pages now have regions that will support widgets when they are
- Marketing banners went dark after the last update, so we shed some light and
brought them back
- We corrected all errors and as many warnings as we could in the structured
- Unconstrained catalog banner images now display correctly
February 27th, 2020 - v2.3.0
- Support for Google Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics now exists
February 13th, 2020 - v.2.2.0
- We updated the theme to use core-js v3, it's a build thing changing nothing on
January 7th, 2020 - v2.1.0
- Images now load more responsively so your site matches your users speed
- There are now new lazy load options so you can choose what your images look
like when shoppers are on a slow connection
December 4th, 2019 - v2.0.3
- If you are in the EU and want to show the cookie notification you set in the
backend you can do so now
November 1st, 2019 - v2.0.2
- The purchasing page for gift certificates was a little sensitive when amounts
weren't included so we had to make a change so it was more resilient
October 3rd, 2019 - v2.0.1
- The product description wasn't playing well with Google in it's structured
data form if there was a bunch of HTML in it, so we made it work well again
- File fields were not showing correctly on returns or in the cart so we
corrected the issue
- Inventory display settings were being ignored on the cart edit options modal
so we made some changes to allow the modal to obey the settings
September 5th, 2019 - v2.0.0
- You need specific regions supported to use widgets when they are released so
we went ahead and added them
- We updated Webpack to version 4, it will just affect how we build the theme
and nothing else (fixes THEME-1850)
August 27th, 2019 - v1.7.3
- Fix related prices showing price of main product
- Corrected support link so it no longer points to nonexistent pages
April 11th, 2019 - v1.7.2
- The breadcrumb structured data was throwing errors on AMP pages because it has to use JS and that's a no-no for AMP so we removed it
March 21st, 2019 - v1.7.1
- We now support CSRF and updated Stencil Utils to make that happen
- Basic support for Google Enhance Ecommerce has also been added
- Fixed up an issue that wasn't allowing customers to re-order from orders if that had items in them that were now out of stock
- You put videos on your collection pages for a reason, but until now no one could play that video
February 8th, 2019 - v1.7.0
- Implemented new pricing structure, sale badges are now controlled by sale price and not the existence of a retail price
- Changed "As low as" wording to price ranges for product options. It's more descriptive and works regardless of the default
- Fixed issue where a default price was showing in quickshop even if there wasn't one
- Added price label settings
- Added the ability to edit product options in cart
January 18th, 2019 - v1.6.1
- Variant images no longer have add a thumbnail to image pagination
- A thumbnail now exists for single product images.
- The carousel wasn't very flexible before so we added in new ratios to choose from including an option to have the image be the ratio you upload it at across screen sizes
- Blog summaries were displaying non-breaking spaces and special characters strangely. We got it glasses and now it displays things as it should, just as you wrote them
November 15th, 2018 - v1.6.0
- Do you want your customers to be able to save their credit card details for easier purchasing? Well you're in luck, as Bespoke now supports just that!
October 18th, 2018 - v1.5.5
- We've added support for smart paypal buttons, so you can get to getting paid.
August 23rd, 2018 - v1.5.4
- Shipping to multiple addresses on a single order can definitely be handy, so we've set it up so that you can allow your shoppers that privilege.
June 28th, 2018 - v1.5.3
- Videos were throwing off the image change rule game on product pages, so now the right option image shows when your change rules are set to do so weather there are videos in it or not.
- The 404 page would look a little weird sometimes and not line up. It's straightened up now, so it wont cause a nervous twitch.
- Images on content pages were being stretched if they were smaller then the page width, and no one likes that blurry look, so we corrected the styles to make sure your images show correctly.
- There was unchecked resizing causing weird jumpiness on the product page, we reined it in and fixed the problem.
- Some people want their logo a little bigger then it currently displays, but the source code for the logo was pretty small, so we increased the size to create a little more wiggle room for css changes.
June 22nd, 2018 - v1.5.2
- Fixed an issue with iOS 11.3 not adding items to the cart if the product had a non-required file upload that they didn't fill out.
- Fixed an issue with a broken "Write a review" link in emails.
- Fixed an issue with the out of stock message not appearing correctly on the compact product page.
- Fixed some pricing issues on product pages.
June 8th, 2018 - v1.5.1
- Did a little behind the scenes change to keep your theme up to date.
June 1st, 2018 - v1.5.0
- Added a Newsletter Summary section to help merchants comply with GDPR.
May 17th, 2018 - v1.4.1
- With faceted search disabled, the brand list you see on the the collections pages is supposed to act like quick links to the other brands. it was being an imposter though, and trying to act like a filter. That's all fixed up and everything links correctly now.
- Implemented AMP for product pages, making your products more easily findable through Google search on mobile.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.3.6
- Remove footer script that was causing issues on AMP category pages
March 29th, 2018 - v1.3.5
- Header and footer scripts added to the checkout and order confirmation pages
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.4
- Looks like there was a js mess after we updated webpack. We cleaned it up and everything is in working order now
- The form styles went rogue on us, we have negotiated a peace and they are now displaying correctly again
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.3.3
- The colors in the AMP category page were just not jiving with the theme setting colors like they should, so we changed their tune and now they will work a little better
March 15th, 2018 - v1.3.2
- Account forms were looking a little funny, so we gave 'em a bath, combed theirhair and straightened them up a bit
- The AMP nav close was tricky to hit for small fingers, the tap size is now larger, so have no fear
March 8th, 2018 - v1.3.1
- We thought the AMP header looked empty, and then we figured it out! There was no cart icon to link users to their purchase, shame on us. Now there is one, and it matches the parent theme to boot.
- Users should be able to find you on social media no matter how they land on your site, so we added social icons to the AMP footer.
- We are as excited about AMP category pages as you are, now we are even more exited because the colors will match your theme settings better then they didin round one
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Added a geotrust seal setting to the footer.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Bespoke now supports Google AMP category pages to give your users the fastest
browsing experience when they reach your categories through a Google search on
February 18th, 2018 - v1.1.0
- We decided it was time to update some of the tools under the hood to make life easier, so we updated webpack to version 3
January 26th, 2018 -v1.0.2
- Added an option to not show the "Customize" button product thumbnails on the category page.
- Rectangle product options now display as rectangles rather than radio buttons.
January 17th, 2018 v1.0.1
- Sold out options are hidden on Safari now, instead of just greyed out.