October 8th, 2019 - v2.5.3
- Fixed structured data outputting an empty itemListElement array
- Oops! We've fixed a Liquid error in the Featured Collection section
- The Featured Collection section will now display the correct number of rows in the product grid!
- The contact bar will now appear as it should when you click on the associated menu link
- The search page will no longer have gaps between product results
- The Login and Register links will no longer appear in submenus on mobile
- Fixed a bug on the collection page when clicking the cart while the bottom bar was disabled
- We have updated Handy to use the new
renderLiquid tag instead of
Got an old version of Handy?
Update using the Theme Updater App
Please note that the Theme Updater App is compatible with Handy versions 1.8.0 and up. Earlier theme versions require a manual update.
August 14th, 2019 - v2.5.2
- Removed our website link from the footer 👋
- Changed how the Dynamic checkout buttons are styled on the cart page
June 25th, 2019 - v2.5.1
- Minicarts! One in the header and one in the bottom menu, if it's enabled. Works with quickshop, too!
- Lots of new product page layout options — and you can use them for featured products, or in the quickshop too.
- You can now see discounts in your cart, that includes the minicarts!
- Updated social meta to fix an issue with images on Twitter preview cards
- The contact bar map now supports non-English characters in the address field!
- Oops! We accidentally bumped the navigation menu down a line. It's all fixed up now!
- Fix whitespace issue associated with the Contact bar at Tablet screen sizes.
- Removed Google+
- Updated image with text overlay section to fix a couple bugs
- Support link in the Theme editor now points to our new support form
- Related products are now product recommendations sourced from Shopify
February 14th, 2019 - v2.3.11
- Related Products will now show the correct price on the Product page
- We are now using Shopify's built-in sort options on the collection page!
January 24th, 2019 - v2.3.10
- You can now choose to display a secondary product image on hover, for the collection pages and home page featured collection
- We've added the option to select the number of products per row on collection pages
- The Featured Collection homepage section can now be displayed as a product grid
- Added cropping to slideshow images to eliminate resolution issues.
- New infinite scroll options for product collection, so you can scroll, scroll, and scroll some more
- Maps now support latitude and longitude
- We fixed an issue where incorrect slides were sometimes selected when a second slideshow was added to the homepage
- A gap that sometimes appeared under the header when viewing blog pages in the theme editor has been tracked down and squashed
- We've increased the maximum number of products per page for collection pages to 50
- Change blog image max width to constrain to body max width
- Collections can now be filtered by a single tag at a time and we've added a clear button
December 19th, 2018 - v2.3.7
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons content
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons to be enabled by default
November 15th, 2018 - v2.3.5
- We now support YouTube ShortURLs!
- You can now choose to show a lock icon on the checkout button.
- The price in the product description will now update when a new variant is selected, as it should.
- The default line-height is now 1.6.
- We've reduced some of the newsletter spacing.
- Mobile announcement bar text is now centred.
- Sticky product details now behave as expected, so they're just the right amount of sticky.
- We increased the image size parameter for Blog posts to allow vertical images to fill the allotted space.
- The fix is in for the search engines indexing filtered collection pages.
- Now the Dynamic checkout button uses the correct typography.
- When you try and close the 'add to cart' popup on mobile it actually does it correctly.
- Fixed changing quantity in add to cart modal not affecting the mini cart.
- Fixed collection page featured image stretching.
- Fixed changing variants and variant images on mobile.
- Fixed tabs not appearing in quickshop.
- Fixed changing price in product description when changing quantity in add to cart menu.
August 23rd, 2018 - v2.3.3
- Our latest update was to use the shared structured data component.
July 27th, 2018 - v2.3.2
- Fixed support URL for mega navigation documentation
- You can now successfully use "Double" "Quotes" in your product option names
- Quantity and Add to Cart buttons now happily share a line when Dynamic Checkout Buttons are disabled.
- Product description tabs now continue working after making changes in the theme editor
July 17th, 2018 - v2.3.1 (unreleased)
- Rich Text sections that display pages with images now stay nicely contained within the layout
July 17th, 2018 - v2.3.0
- Updated the footer payment icons to use Shopify's new official icon set
July 11th, 2018 - v2.2.2
- The blog page layout was acting up from time to time by overlapping blog posts so we gave it a stern talking to. Now it's working like it should!
July 3rd, 2018 - v2.2.1
- Have you heard of this thing called 'social media'? Guess it's pretty popular these days. So, we improved Handy's sharing of social metadata
June 21st, 2018 - v2.2.0
- Added cart redirection setting
- Changed products per page slider to use increments of one
- Changed how related products find their related collection
- Fixed line height on homepage collection list description
- Fixed incompatible IE11 CSS style usage
- Fixed words escaping the product description
- Fix meganav having dropdown chevron when it shouldn't
- Remove cart item when quantity is 0
June 13th, 2018 - v2.1.0
- Fixed slideshow image not being clickable when linked
- Remove unused static navigation section
- Fixed product button alignment
May 31st, 2018 - v2.0.0
- Added support for Shopify Fonts feature
- Fixed product menu buttons not using full container width on mobile
- Fixed product menu buttons text not aligning to the center of the button
May 8th, 2018 - v1.10.3
- Fixed featured product images loading at incorrect sizes.
April 6th, 2018 - v1.9.0
- Implemented responsive and lazy loading images.
April 3rd, 2018 - v1.8.0
- Implemented support for Shopify's new dynamic checkout buttons. Now on the product page and quickshop, customers can checkout directly via Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, and Shopify Payments if you have those gateways set up on your store.
- Fixed the infamous broken Twitter feed.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.7.1
- Fixed up an issue with prices displaying incorrectly if the merchant chose to show prices without decimals.
March 6th, 2018 - v1.7.0
- Added new sections to the home page to comply with Shopify's sections parity update.
January 16th, 2018 - v1.6.3
- Fixed up broken Instagram and Twitter feeds.
January 11th, 2018 - v1.6.2
- Added the option to disable the bottom bar on product, collection, and cart pages.
- Added a home page video section.
- Fixed up an issue where a blog without a featured image would show unnecessary white space above the post.
- Fixed up a couple small navigation issues.
- Fixed an issue with images uploaded in the collection page RTE areas weren't being contained by the description area.
January 8th, 2018 - v1.5.0
- Updated the menu system to be integrated with Shopify's nested navigation update. See this link to get more information on how to set up nested navigation.
December 1st, 2017 - v1.4.0
- Added the ability for merchants to create a custom 'all collections' page by making a navigation menu with the collections they want to show.
- Made the slideshow images be clickable if there's a link and button text.
- Added a logo to the gift certificate template.
- Made the footer credits translatable.
- Fixed an issue with a scrollbar appearing on blog pages on Windows devices.
- Made long words on slideshows hyphenated if they overflow onto two lines.
- Fixed the currency not converting in quick shop.
- Fixed the newsletter subscribe button to have sharp edges instead of rounded ones.
- Fixed how the price was displaying if the "compare at" and "sold at" price were the same.
- Bumped up the cart quantity number in the cart icon in Firefox.
- Fixed an issue where rich text links were breaking the contact bar map.
November 30th, 2017 - v1.3.2
- Updated how we handle inventory to comply with Shopify's inventory policies.
October 20th, 2017 - v1.3.0
- Added in tabs! Finally!
- Removed 'pjpg' as format for images so the theme now uses whatever image format you've uploaded.
- Changed some things for images to better make use of retina displays.
- Improved open graph data information.
- Fixed some squishy search results.
- Selected variant image now shows on page load.
- Fixed variant dropdown behavior for products.
- Fixed missing email body for email share feature.
- Fixed vendor names visual issue.
- Gift cards are now printable.
- Vendor pages didn't use to filter, but now they do!
August 31st, 2017 - v1.2.2
- Instagram got sneaky on us and changed something that caused the images to appear in free and wild aspect ratios. An Instagram rodeo went down and we lassoed the images back to being square. It's Thursday, I'm tired, this is an awful metaphor.
August 18th, 2017 - v1.2.1
- Emojis took a vacation from our themes' twitter feeds. They're back now.
- Altered some values for certain range sliders in the theme editor. You probably won't even notice the change.
July 21st, 2017 - v1.2.0
- Minor bug fixes.
- Implemented Shopify Pay icon in footer.
- Changed all range settings to sliders in theme editor.
June 21st, 2017 - v1.1.1
- Added back previous map zoom setting to enable Shopify auto updates.
- Minor settings language change.
June 20th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- Implemented alternate product form template.
- Added Google Maps JS API v3 integration.
May 23rd, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Fixed issue with Twitter feed not displaying tweets.
May 5th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Added Medium to social media accounts.
- Updated Bold preset to Fresh.
- Fixed issue with American Express and Apple Pay icons not appearing in the footer.
- Fixed issue with cart notes not being submitted when an order was placed.
- Fix issue with 'compare at' price not changing when variants were selected.
April 19th, 2017 - v1.0.4
- Allow product options to show special characters.
- Fixed issue with the first mega navigation tier being unclickable in mobile landscape.
- Fixed issue with Instagram posts not loading if there was no image caption.
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Fixed issue with related products displaying main product's price.
Fixed issue with product highlights not displaying correctly with few available products.
Changed collection grid logic to better accommodate varying image sizes.
March 21st, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed issue with mobile collections section appearing on desktop.
- Fixed issue with header dropdowns on tablets.
- Fixed issue with Poppins font being cut off on slideshow.