You can customize your Wholesale Club experience by adding any of the following features below to your store. Each additional feature requires a fee for installation and will be installed by our expert technical support team. You can add these features during your initial installation or at any time of your choosing!
All payments can be made through Paypal at this link: https://www.paypal.me/suppleapp
ADVANCED MINIMUMS - $99
Many stores require a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) for their wholesale orders. This extra feature allows you to easily set an MOQ per product variant, product, or collection. If a customer does not meet the MOQ a notification message will appear in the cart explaining that an MOQ is set. The checkout button will be hidden until the MOQ is met.
CUSTOM PRICES - $99
Using a flat percentage based discount doesn't always work for everyone. With Custom prices you can set a specific dollar amount discount on each of your products. This feature gives you precise control over how much each and every one of your product variants is discounted. You can either set your custom prices from within the app, or you can mass import and edit prices via a CSV file. The app can create a custom CSV template for you, so all you need to do is plug in the numbers into your spreadsheet.
VOLUME DISCOUNTS - $99
Offer discount tiers with the volume discounts feature. This volume discount is applied on top of the wholesale customer's initial discount. A handy notification message shows on the cart page to let the wholesale customer know that they can gain an additional discount if they order more. You can set this volume discount based on a product quantity, cart total quantity, or a discounted cart total amount.
Net15/30 Payment terms works by allowing a customer to place an order and then pay for it at a later date. The duration of this delay is entirely up to you as the merchant. You will have control over when and how you collect payment. Customers who are tagged with net15/30 will see an option to choose a shipping address and to checkout with net terms. You have two options for how net orders are created: final order or draft order. Here are the differences between the two:
- Order is created as Unpaid in Shopify Admin > Orders
- A Shopify order notification email is sent to customer and store owner
- Order line items can't be changed
- No variable shipping rates charged, only the optional fixed Extra fees/Shipping that can be set in app will apply
- Orders have zero tax
- Collect payment outside Shopify, e.g. bank transfer, QuickBooks, PayPal etc.
- After collecting the payment, please go the order details and click "Mark as Paid" button
- Created Shopify Admin > Orders > Drafts
- Order line items can be changed. For example, add variable shipping costs before sending the invoice.
- A custom order notification email is sent to store owner only
- Collect payment via Shopify, or outside Shopify
- Standard shipping rates and taxes will apply when paying via Shopify "Email Invoice"
QUICK ORDER FORM - $40
With the quick order form you can provide frequent purchasers with a simple single-page order form. The quick order form is intuitive and easy to use, and allows wholesale customers to quickly add products without having to go digging for them. You can choose which products you wish to show on the quick order form. The customer directly adds to cart the products that they wish. This saves time and creates less barriers between them and the checkout.
Here is the quick order form in action in our demo store: wholesale-pricing-demo.myshopify.com/collections/quick-order