Bespoke Release Notes
March 15th, 2018 - v1.3.2
- Account forms were looking a little funny, so we gave 'em a bath, combed theirhair and straightened them up a bit
- The AMP nav close was tricky to hit for small fingers, the tap size is now larger, so have no fear
March 8th, 2018 - v1.3.1
- We thought the AMP header looked empty, and then we figured it out! There was no cart icon to link users to their purchase, shame on us. Now there is one, and it matches the parent theme to boot.
- Users should be able to find you on social media no matter how they land on your site, so we added social icons to the AMP footer.
- We are as excited about AMP category pages as you are, now we are even more exited because the colors will match your theme settings better then they didin round one
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Added a geotrust seal setting to the footer.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Bespoke now supports Google AMP category pages to give your users the fastest
browsing experience when they reach your categories through a Google search on
February 18th, 2018 - v1.1.0
- We decided it was time to update some of the tools under the hood to make life easier, so we updated webpack to version 3
January 26th, 2018 -v1.0.2
- Added an option to not show the "Customize" button product thumbnails on the category page.
- Rectangle product options now display as rectangles rather than radio buttons.
January 17th, 2018 v1.0.1
- Sold out options are hidden on Safari now, instead of just greyed out.