Brixton Release Notes
April 5th, 2018 - v1.3.5
- Fixed an issue with the reviews link not opening the review modal on product pages.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.3.4
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.3
- Fixed up a few little variable changes with AMP.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.2
- If you are using product filtering on the category page, your filters will now stay open and allow you to scroll.
- Ensured that bullet points appear in product descriptions if the description includes a list.
- Increased the tappable area of the AMP navigation close button on mobile.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.1
- Added AMP support for theme color options, integration with theme cart icon, and social links. Now AMP pages will look more like the parent theme.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Added a geotrust seal setting to the footer.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Keeping your theme up to the latest practices, Brixton now supports Google AMP
category pages for faster browsing from google searches.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.1.0
- Updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different.
- Product swatches were trying to escape their little areas in Internet Explorer. We put a stop to that.
February 9th, 2018 - v1.0.11
- Added the option to have 3, 4, or 6 related products on the product page.
- Added pagination to the Brands page.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong information being displayed on related products on the product page.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.0.10
- On the category page, clicking "show more" in the product filtering always left one lonely filter out. We invited it back, so now all the filters should appear when you expand the filter list.
- Safari, Prince of Sneaky Bugs, tried to get away with sneaking in some sneaky sideways scrolling on the home page. Unintentional horizontal scrolling is no more.
- Tablets showed the scrollbar just outside where it was supposed to be, so we put it back.
- We fixed up some layout issues on the account pages when banners were enabled.
January 19th, 2018, - v1.0.9
- Product stock is now visible for products with product options.
- Sold out options are now hidden on all browsers (even Safari) if that setting is enabled in the admin.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.0.8
- Fixed a minor issue with select elements in Firefox.
December 20th, 2017 - v1.0.7
- Fixed an issue with the navigation showing the wrong page or category that a user was currently on.
December 14th, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Theme features list now includes 'Optimized for Pixelpop'.
- Changing pages on the category page loads the page at the top instead of the bottom.
December 8th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Product comparison works again.
- Checkboxes are now independent of each other, so you can make one checkbox required without making all of them required.
- Account address fields don't break the account address layout anymore.
- Creating an account or adding an address using a country without states or provinces doesn't break the account page anymore.
- Sharing is now possible in quickshop.
- Printing is now possible in quickshop
- Checkboxes have been standardized across the theme.
- Contact form errors don't break the layout anymore.
- Minor colour tweaks.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Quick little fix with the quickshop to keep the page from jumping down.
- Gift certificates generated from third party apps now work on the cart page.
- Removed the quick view overlay from featured collections on the home page.
- Nicked the little number inputs that Firefox likes to add to number fields.
- Removing the last item from your cart page now makes the cart page show an empty cart message.
- Fixed a little issue on the product page where switching variant images on related products would change the image for the main product too.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed the image zoom feature on product pages .
- Changed the default aspect ratio for blog images on the Warm preset.
- Added setting to toggle the 'additional information' tab on product pages.
- Little bug fixes such as:
- Review stars will always show below product title
- Corrected overflowing breadcrumbs on smaller screens
- Fixed a wibbly wobbly with the sticky product image on the product page
- Tabs on the product page open now when they're clicked
- Corrected the menu colour on tablets
- Social links and brand links are back in mobile land
- Menus are scrollable on tablets
- Sale text only appears once now
- Forced Internet Explorer to render in non-compatibility mode
- Whew, that's a lot. Stay tuned for next week.
September 21st, 2017 - v1.0.1
- Updated config reference to Classic demo link