Brixton Release Notes
September 21st, 2018 - v1.5.5
- The Pinterest share button wasn't sharing much at all, but we took a look and cleaned out the pipes so that all the information flows correctly now.
- Shipping and promo messages were only showing up on the homepage, which isn't very useful when you are trying to upsell, so we found them and are now displaying them properly! Would you like fries with that?
August 23rd, 2018 - v1.5.4
- Now when your shoppers want to ship multiple products to multiple addresses on a single order, they can! I mean, if you choose to turn that option on.
July 12th, 2018 - v1.5.3
- The related products on your product pages were showing the price of the product they were related to and not their own individual prices. We fixed that up though, so now they show the correct price; no more bait and switch here.
June 21st, 2018 - 1.5.2
- Price jumps aren't usually a good thing, so we stoped the price from jumping around on the page.
- Mobile iOS users may have noticed a problem if they tried to add a product to the cart that had an optional file upload that they left empty. No more! All add to carts work as expected.
- There was a feature missing in the features list that was making it so the new script manager wasn't working, but now it's not missing anymore.
- The price range filter on faceted search wasn't playing nicely with the search query and no results were being returned, that's all fixed now.
- The tabs on the product pages were causing some display oddities on mobile, we corrected the issues so it should be smooth scrolling from here on out.
June 12th, 2018 - v1.5.1
- Our packages have moved to a sunny beach on github, so we had to update their
links in the package.json file.
May 31st, 2018 - v1.5.0
BC has you covered for GDPR! They've added a control panel setting that allows you to
add a summary to the newsletter section of your storefront, and Brixton can now show that summary. How handy is that?
BC has you covered for GDPR! They've added a control panel setting that allows you to add a summary to the newsletter section of your storefront, and Brixton can now show that summary. How handy is that?
May 17th, 2018 - v1.4.0
- AMP product pages are now available on Brixton, hip hip hurray!
April 27th, 2018 - v1.3.9
- Fixed an issue with the review tabs not opening on mobile.
April 27th, 2018 - v1.3.8
- The custom out of stock message now appears on product pages and category/search pages.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.3.7
- Fixed an issue with the Google AMP verifiers.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.3.6
- Brand names now appear on brand pages instead of just brand images.
- Fixed an issue with infinite scroll not working on the brands page.
- Removed the extra image thumbnail in the product image slideshow if a product only has one image.
- Improved the way that the navigation menus show which menu you're currently on.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.3.5
- Fixed an issue with the reviews link not opening the review modal on product pages.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.3.4
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.3
- Fixed up a few little variable changes with AMP.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.2
- If you are using product filtering on the category page, your filters will now stay open and allow you to scroll.
- Ensured that bullet points appear in product descriptions if the description includes a list.
- Increased the tappable area of the AMP navigation close button on mobile.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.3.1
- Added AMP support for theme color options, integration with theme cart icon, and social links. Now AMP pages will look more like the parent theme.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Added a geotrust seal setting to the footer.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Keeping your theme up to the latest practices, Brixton now supports Google AMP
category pages for faster browsing from google searches.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.1.0
- Updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different.
- Product swatches were trying to escape their little areas in Internet Explorer. We put a stop to that.
February 9th, 2018 - v1.0.11
- Added the option to have 3, 4, or 6 related products on the product page.
- Added pagination to the Brands page.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong information being displayed on related products on the product page.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.0.10
- On the category page, clicking "show more" in the product filtering always left one lonely filter out. We invited it back, so now all the filters should appear when you expand the filter list.
- Safari, Prince of Sneaky Bugs, tried to get away with sneaking in some sneaky sideways scrolling on the home page. Unintentional horizontal scrolling is no more.
- Tablets showed the scrollbar just outside where it was supposed to be, so we put it back.
- We fixed up some layout issues on the account pages when banners were enabled.
January 19th, 2018, - v1.0.9
- Product stock is now visible for products with product options.
- Sold out options are now hidden on all browsers (even Safari) if that setting is enabled in the admin.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.0.8
- Fixed a minor issue with select elements in Firefox.
December 20th, 2017 - v1.0.7
- Fixed an issue with the navigation showing the wrong page or category that a user was currently on.
December 14th, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Theme features list now includes 'Optimized for Pixelpop'.
- Changing pages on the category page loads the page at the top instead of the bottom.
December 8th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Product comparison works again.
- Checkboxes are now independent of each other, so you can make one checkbox required without making all of them required.
- Account address fields don't break the account address layout anymore.
- Creating an account or adding an address using a country without states or provinces doesn't break the account page anymore.
- Sharing is now possible in quickshop.
- Printing is now possible in quickshop
- Checkboxes have been standardized across the theme.
- Contact form errors don't break the layout anymore.
- Minor colour tweaks.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Quick little fix with the quickshop to keep the page from jumping down.
- Gift certificates generated from third party apps now work on the cart page.
- Removed the quick view overlay from featured collections on the home page.
- Nicked the little number inputs that Firefox likes to add to number fields.
- Removing the last item from your cart page now makes the cart page show an empty cart message.
- Fixed a little issue on the product page where switching variant images on related products would change the image for the main product too.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed the image zoom feature on product pages .
- Changed the default aspect ratio for blog images on the Warm preset.
- Added setting to toggle the 'additional information' tab on product pages.
- Little bug fixes such as:
- Review stars will always show below product title
- Corrected overflowing breadcrumbs on smaller screens
- Fixed a wibbly wobbly with the sticky product image on the product page
- Tabs on the product page open now when they're clicked
- Corrected the menu colour on tablets
- Social links and brand links are back in mobile land
- Menus are scrollable on tablets
- Sale text only appears once now
- Forced Internet Explorer to render in non-compatibility mode
- Whew, that's a lot. Stay tuned for next week.
September 21st, 2017 - v1.0.1
- Updated config reference to Classic demo link