Mogul Release Notes
February 15th, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Product option dropdowns with out-of-stock options set as default led to unavailable options being displayed, no more!
- Webpack is currently on it's third version and now we're using it too, the times they are-a changin'
February 8th, 2018 - v1.1.2
- Fixed category pages to show actual category totals not the amount of products per page
- Product pages were updated to show variant stock levels
January 4th, 2018 - v1.1.1
- Added Pixel pop feature in config.json
- Added address/phone number to the footer
December 14th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- If your mind is still not made up you can now chance the product options in the cart as
December 7th, 2017 - v1.0.10
- Account address form layout so fields are not out of line
- State field required toggle, doesn't just toggle, it only toggles if it's supposed to depending on the country
- Added title to customized checkbox field to display consistently like other checkbox fields on the product page
- Move contact form errors to outside of contact form avoiding form layout breaking when an error occurs on forms with flexbox layouts
- Been missing some detail in your products? Well now you can see SKU, UPC
- Manufacturing number and wait for Global Trade Information Number right beneath the price.. if you want
November 16th, 2017 - v1.0.9
- Account signup forms no longer default to first country
- Account signup forms with a required checkbox no longer require all checkboxes
November 10th, 2017 - v1.0.8
- Updated some behind-the-scenes things so things keep running smoothly.
October 27th, 2017 - v1.0.7
- None is now an option for non-required multiple choice product options. Go ahead, change your mind.
October 19th, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Variant images now disapear from the slideshow/thumbnails when you navigate through the slideshow, a disapearing act, how's that for variety?
- Can now use imported gift certificate codes
- gap on mobile screen slideshow, no more long sullen whitespace when a description is absent
October 5th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Brand pages filter list actually shows all filters now, rather than hiding all of them in a black hold in space
- IE is now forced to render in non-compatibility mode, because compatibility mode usually breaks everything. Thanks IE.
September 21st, 2017 - v1.0.4
- You can now make your descriptions beautiful using markup in the product page description tab. Now your lists can be bulleted and numbered!
- Marketing banners now only display randomly and one at a time. Your customers will be delighted with a different message every time they visit!
- Marketing top and bottom banners now accept markup so you can make your banners look pretty. Plus, the content appears in rows instead of columns. Which was kind of weird..
September 7th, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Images are no longer go into space infinitely on IE10 and 11
- Pre-order messages now show on product pages
- Full description link has been obliterated from the quickshop description.
- When you click the "View all results" for Content results in the quick search, you're actually taken to the content tab on the search results page which makes a heck of a lot more sense.
- BC-Core was updated to fix account issues with passwords.
- Product Grid Image Cropping theme setting has been updated to work with IE and Edge and cut the Fill option. Sorry, Fill, we can still be friends.
- Product image grid ratios have been increased from 400x400px (small) to 800x800px (medium), so your images are 100% more beautiful
August 8th, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed share buttons and product tabs on product pages from overlapping on iOS 10.3
- Fixed product images being cut off in iOS 10.3