Scales Release Notes
July 12th, 2018 - v1.4.6
- Removing items from the mini-cart wasn't as smooth as we would like, so we re-worked it a bit to make that experience much better.
June 28th, 2018 - v1.4.5
- BC added support for a newsletter summary where you can tell your shoppers what you are up to with your newsletter and their consent to sign up. Scales now supports displaying that summary.
- There was a weird display issue happening when shoppers zoomed their browser that made it so the navigation was hidden, so we fixed it up so it should be visible all the time now.
- It was hard to see the remove icon on the cart preview, so we switched it out to match the remove link from the cart page, which also makes it easier to remove products all together.
- File uploads were blocking shoppers from adding their products to their carts on iOS devices, and we fixed that up so no one will be confused when their products won't add.
June 8th, 2018 - v1.4.4
- We updated some dependencies - just behind the scenes stuff. Nothing is different on your end!
May 18th, 2018 - v1.4.3
- Scales now supports AMP product pages, making your products more easily findable in a Google search on mobile.
- Implemented reCaptcha v2 in the product review modal.
May 3rd, 2018 - v1.4.2
- A script in the footer was causing drama in the AMP world, it has been removed now so your theme can be drama free
April 5th, 2018 - v1.4.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.4.0
- Integrated Google AMP to Scales' category pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.3.0
- Added a geotrust seal to the theme settings footer.
February 15th, 2018 - v1.2.0
- Added an option to hide additional information on the product page
- It was time to update webpack to version 3 so we can keep things running smoothly
- Color swatches were running wild and free on IE, we wrangled them back into their coral so users can see them
- Prevent long variant titles from being wider than select box
January 19th, 2018 - v1.1.10
- Fixed an issue where the related products' prices would match the current product's price after changing a variant on the product page.
- Fixed a layout issue with dropdown options in Safari.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.1.9
- Added payment icons to the footer.
- Forced Internet Explorer to render in non-compatibility mode.
December 21st, 2017 - v1.1.8
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Prevent the email link from opening a new page.
November 30th, 2017 - v1.1.7
- Added instructions to select dropdowns.
- Updated to stencil-utils for better product option support.
- Product checkbox customizations now appear like product option checkboxes.
- Made sure that countries without states or provinces don't show a state/province dropdown in address forms.
November 22nd, 2017 - v1.1.6
- Added support for gift certificates generated by third party apps.
- Fixed an issue with the navigation not being clickable on mobile in landscape mode.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.1.5
- Resetting a password on the account page works (sorry for the confusion!).
- Product options now support 'none' as an option.
- Navigation links now work on all devices and browser widths.
October 5th, 2017 - v1.1.4
- Added option to just show pages in the main navigation.
- If the 'other details' tab in the product description doesn't have anything filled in, it won't show up on the product page now.
- Lists on product pages now have (drum roll please) bullet points.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.1.3
- Random banners now showing on a store front near you!
- Fix appearance of the + quantity button in FireFox
- Made related products appear in rows of two on mobile
- Fixed issue with the update cart button occasionally not updating cart
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.1.1
- Implemented 'Show more' button to faceted search.
- Updated theme description.
May 26th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.0.4
- Removed image overlay behaviour on product page on mobile.
- Added commit tag for tabs.
- Updated stencil-utils.
- Fixed issue with product list option showing 'None' as an option when the option was required.
May 5th, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Edited theme editor headings.
- Added 'Unsubscribed' template for newsletter emails.
- Fixed issue with 'Forgot password' link not appearing on Account page.
- Fixed issue with long variant titles overlapping dropdown icon.