Vogue's release notes
Got an old version of the theme and want a new one?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 2nd, 2018 - v2.2.0
- We tweaked up the Instagram section to make it a bit more stable! If you happen to upload a photo without a comment on it, there won't be any errorsnow.
- We also enhanced the localization in the Instagram section, so non-english users can properly customize the date for when a photo was posted.
- A cover image is no longer required for the Video overlay to display.
- The Announcement bar now supports a mobile text setting to show a different announcement text on mobile.
- The Video section now supports an option to have the Heading below or above the play button.
- We added a Collection list section to the homepage, letting you showcase your collections.
- We added a subheading option to the Slideshow section.
- Some small fixes were made to the Map section.
- Fixed an issue with the homepage sometimes overflowing the screen on mobile.
January 25th, 2018 - v2.1.2
January 16th, 2018 - v2.1.1
- Fixed up broken Twitter and Instagram feeds.
January 8th, 2018 - v2.1.0
- Updated the menu system to be integrated with Shopify's nested navigation update. See this link to get more information on how to set up nested navigation.
November 30, 2017 - v2.0.3
- Fixed an issue with the currency reverting to the default currency after variant switching.
- Gave the cart a bit more RAM to help it remember which products were removed if someone deleted products from it.
- Updated some inventory policies as per Shopify. Not much has changed on the outside!
October 27th, 2017 - v2.0.0
- It's Friyay.
- We ran out of dishwasher soap.
- Bob the peace lily is growing a new leaf (!!!)
- It's sunny.
- Salt and Pepper Fox has a delicious weekly special sandwich.
- We released a new version of Vogue that has all these things:
- A header that now supports an announcement bar.
- A new single product page that supports a simplified single-product view.
- Many new homepage sections (Blog posts, Image with text overlay, Image with rich
text, Instagram feed, Twitter feed, Store information, Newsletter, Rich text,
Slideshow (with video support!), Testimonials, and Video).
- A new and improved search page.
October 12th, 2017 - v1.5.1
- Fixed prices not updating properly when the currency switcher is disabled.
- Money formatting can be pretty hard, because currencies aren't always formatted the same way. It gets a bit trickier when you can customize these settings. We found a bug when currencies were displayed without decimals. This has been rectified, so variants should no longer be reduced to 1/10th their value. Eric would like to remind us all that It's VERY IMPORTANT that the store's currency formatting is properly configured. But in case it isn't, product prices should now still make sense.
August 4th, 2017 - v1.5.0
- Added in support for product vendor on product page.
- Updated CurrencyConverter to stable version.
- Password page fixes.
- Fixed issues with variant image switching.
- Updated documentation URL.
- Added Shopify pay icon.
- Minor bug fixes and cleanups.
July 21st, 2017 - v1.4.0
- Change range settings to sliders in theme editor.
- Minor bug fixes.
April 13th, 2017 - v1.3.0
- Fixed issue with textarea section settings rendering HTML in live theme.
March 30th, 2017 - v1.2.1
- Minor bug fixes.
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.2.0
- Fixed issue with transparent background colours not applying correctly.
- Corrected blurry blog images.
- Implemented new method for currency conversion.
- Minor bug fixes.
January 26th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- Implemented an 'Add to cart' button directly on the Lookbook and Collection pages.