Hero Release Notes
May 17th, 2018 - 1.18.0
- AMP product pages can help make your products more findable in google searches. Good thing we added AMP product page support then, huh?
April 19th, 2018 - v1.17.4
- Google made things a little complicated by having two different AMP validators we used one, but the other turned up invalid code, so we remove the offending code
- Product options which should be hidden when out of stock will now hide if they're not in stock.
- Fixed an issue where product ratings were still being shown on featured products, new products, and related products even if the setting was disabled.
- Email links to leave a product review now correctly open the review modal.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.17.3
- Header and footer scripts are now available in the checkout and order confirmation pages
March 22nd, 2018 - v1.17.2
- We had word case mismatching in our quickshop js file that was causing errors for those wishing to customize our theme. It's all fixed now
- If you don't want people to send returns, there shouldn't be a link for it in your mobile menu, so now there isn't
March 15th, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Hero is jumped into the future of browsing now that it supports AMP category pages. What that means is that if a user finds your category pages through a Google search and then click on the result with a lightning bolt next to it, they will be served the super fast AMP category page for speedy mobile browsing
March 1st, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Add your GeoTrust seal to your store through theme settings, yes it's that easy
February 19th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Looks like last weeks update broke Hero's jQuery so none of the bells and whistles were working, we have now corrected that issue
February 15th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Webpack is currently on it's third version and now we're using it too, the times they are-a changin'
February 8th, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Have you ever turned off the background on the home page carousel, and noticed that the text gets kind of squished? Well, we've fixed that now.
- We added a nice letter setting that lets you hide the Information tab on your product page to give a little more control over that page!
January 26th, 2018 - v1.13.10
- Countries without states or provinces no longer require that field to be filled in on address forms in the Account pages.
- Added instructions to select dropdowns.
- Added Pixelpop to the Optimized theme features list.
- Product options that are sold out no longer appear in dropdowns if that setting is enabled in the admin.
December 21st, 2017 - v1.13.9
- Fixed padding on pagination so it no longer hides bbehind the scroll-to-top button on mobile
November 10th, 2017 - v1.13.8
- Footer links that open up external URLs always open a new tab now.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong number of products in the cart was showing up in the mini cart.
- If a product doesn't have an image, the product page should no longer crash.
- Changing product variants changes images and updates product prices again.
October 27th, 2017 - v1.13.7
- You forgot your password, we forgot to send you a reset link (woops). Now when you forget your password, we remember to send you a reset link in your email (yay).
- You can make an account signup form with optional checkboxes and choose which ones are required now.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.13.4
- Life is random. So are the banners.
- Some fonts weren't matching up properly, but now, Liberatus Typographus!
August 31st, 2017 - v1.13.3
- We've given our page messages a "chill pill" and stoped them from automatically hiding messages that it shouldn't be touching
- It was discovered in a certain fox themed browser that only one line of the "x" was showing in page messages. The second line was added back in!
July 20th, 2017 - v1.13.2
- Added alternate style to sold out product variants that are not set to be hidden
- Added a11y roles to svg images
- Fixed cart "x" icon to rotate properly in Firefox
- Fixed issue with carousel alt tags for better Bing performance
- Fixed issuer where activating mobile search cause the mobile drawer to close
- Fixed issue with password validation rules on password reset page
- Fixed issue where registration form elements did not clear properly if there were errors
- Fixed issue where product option date ranges did not show year correctly
- Removed XML SVG titles for better Bing performance
June 22nd, 2017 - v1.13.16
- Product comparison on Search now respects CP settings
- Fixed documentation URLs
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Implemented blog.name rather than hardcoded Blog/Journal strings.
- Implemented support for additional cart buttons.
- Fixed issue with event picker not displaying month and day values.
- Updated BC tabs.
- Fixed issue with wishlist not displaying a remove button.
- Added default gift certificate image in Account pages.
- Fixed issue with slideshow image height.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.2.0
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Fixed issue with event date not working on IOS devices.
- Added additional cart buttons on cart page.
- Minor bug fixes with blog title.
May 11th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Added unsubscribe page for when users remove themselves from mailing lists (fixes THEME-1269)
April 27th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Added support for Recaptcha v2
- Update stencil-utils
- Fixed issue where 'none' appeared as an option for required product pick list option.
- Fixed issue where 'none' was not the default option when set in CP for non-required pick lists
April 6th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added support for additional facet terms on category pages
March 16th - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue where witching to a variant without an image did not restore the original image
- Fixed issue where hen cart items receive discount, the discounted price did not show for
- Fixed issue where when cart receives discount, discounted amount did not show
- Fixed issue with newsletter button height
- Fixed issue with slide height after imagesLoaded fires
- Fixed issue where unavailable variants were not hidden when out of stock now hide
- Updated Lodash dependency and update truncate method
March 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Changed SCSS imports on the Stylesheet
- Updated Cart logic to prevent interference with apps
January 27th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Fixed free shipping information on product pageFree shipping now shows in product information
- Fixed issue where facetted searched max out at five filters
- Converted build system to NPM and WebPack
December 15th, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Fixed issue with meganav column widths in safari
- Fixed XSS issue with search forms
- Fixed issue with product page image gallery height sizing with ImagesLoaded function
November 24th, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Added Apple Pay icon to footer
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Added theme option to change text alignment in carousel
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.0.9
- Added pagination to the brand listing pages
September 9th, 2016 – v1.0.8
- Added a theme customization to automatically send users to the cart after adding a product
September 1st, 2016 – v1.0.6
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
August 12th, 2016 – v1.0.5
- Added a 'Show All' button to links in the Sitemap
rel='nofollow'attribute to faceted search links
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.0.4
- Added a new option under
Collections -> Enable filterswhich toggles the visibility of filters in Brand / Categories / Search
- Footer attribution now contains
rel="nofollow"to prevent robot crawling
June 24th, 2016 – v1.0.3
- Added classes to product detail items for custom css to hide them
- Added copyright information to the footer
June 10th, 2016 – v1.0.2
- Fixed the checkout's field alignment
- Enlarged mobile drop down button for an easier click area
- Enhanced product swatches to include an enlarged swatch sample
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.1
- The checkout page now mimics the header stylings for the rest of the theme