Geneva Release Notes
April 27th, 2018 - 1.15.2
- Removed the copyright script from the footer of a Google AMP category page.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.15.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Integrated Google AMP on Geneva's category pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Added a geotrust seal setting to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.13.0
- Updated Webpack to 3.0. Nothing should really seem different.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.12.3
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Labels on product options now update correctly.
- Fixed a layout issue with how subcategories were being displayed on search results pages.
- Linked up the "Write a review" button on the product pages to an actual review form.
- If there are no reviews, customers are now prompted to write a review for a product.
January 11th, 2018 - v1.12.2
- Sold out options are hidden on all browsers (even Safari) if that setting is enabled in the admin.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.12.1
- Fixed an issue where home page carousels would show pagination arrows even if there was only one slide.
December 8th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Multiple choice product options now support "none" as an option.
- "Forgot password" link now works on the account page.
- Implemented optimized checkout.
- Account address fields aren't misaligned anymore.
- Account addresses don't break if you create an address with a country that doesn't have states or provinces.
- Sold out options can no longer be accidentally added to the cart in Internet Explorer.
- Cart level discounts are now visible and work.
- Checkboxes are standardized across the theme.
- Moved contact form errors outside of the form to avoid layout breaking.
- Schema data is important and it's important to do right. Geneva now hooks into
a json based Schema data for better SERP.
November 10th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Updated some behind-the-scenes stuff so other stuff keeps running smoothly.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Did that banner just change? Yes, yes it did. Banners are now restricted to showing only one at a time in random order
- Support documentation links updated
- Stencil Utils version updated
- Bc-tabs module package request updated to avoid breaking change
April 28h, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue with product list option.
- Fixed issue with "Forgot password" link on Login page.
February 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Added new captcha system to contact page
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Improved developer README documentation
January 17th, 2017 - v1.7.4
- Updated build system to Webpack, with Windows support
- Fixed issue causing some hidden system elements to be visible
- Fixed issue causing the ApplePay button to be visible on non-Apple devices
- Improved browser support with babel-polyfill
October 21st, 2016 – v1.7.3
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input field was displaying on cart page when disabled in CP
September 1st, 2016 – v1.7.2
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
August 12, 2016 – v1.7.1
- Added "show all" links to sitemap
- Added rel="nofollow" to faceted search links
July 28th, 2016 – v1.7.0
- Added theme setting to control the maximum number of columns in the product grid
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.6.0
- Add theme setting to show copyright in footer
- Add more classnames to product detail elements to allow custom CSS
- Change footer links to open in a new window, with
May 31st, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Add larger pattern image for swatches
- Add "call for pricing" support to product page
- Reduce maximum size of logo on checkout page
May 6th, 2016 — v1.4.1
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 29th, 2016 — v1.4.0
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Added option to show or hide breadcrumbs