Capacity Release Notes
June 21st, 2018 - v2.0.0
- Hold onto your hats, folks! This is gonna be a big one
- Share your location with the world! Now you can display your store address and phone number under your branding in the footer
- If you have a lot of categories it was making your footer really, really big. We fixed that by adding a theme setting to for limiting it to match the brands list and users can toggle to see all the categories
- Option for horizontal scrolling through products/blog posts on homepage
- The ability to choose wishlist when adding to wishlist from product page
- The ability to create a wishlist from the product page
- The ability to Add-to-cart from a listings page
- The ability to edit product options from the cart
- Grid/List toggle on product listings
- Lazy loaded images on homepage and listing pages
- Quicksearch to search from the header
- Setting for custom logo size
- Option to reduce header height
- Option to move logo above nav
- Advanced search for non-enterprise merchants
- Progress button for Add-to-cart action
- Ensure file imports have correct case
- Want to hide your category images, no trouble we added a setting so you can do just that
- Units of measurement have been added to product dimensions
- Horizontally scroll overflowing main menu instead of stacking it
- Updated meganav for better functionality and visibility
- Updated search page to show content results as well
June 7th, 2018 - v1.19.1
- We centred the newsletter summary on tablet viewpoints
- Now, when a custom click the "Leave a review" link in emails and they're taken to the product's page, it'll automatically open the review form now link to a review form
- Shipping errors weren't displaying properly, so we fixed those up
- Added option to change how many related products are shown on the product page
June 1st, 2018 - v1.19.0
- Added support for a Newsletter summary to help merchants be compliant with GDPR.
May 28th, 2018 - v1.18.1
- Fixed an issue with filtering on the Search page.
May 18th, 2018 - v1.18.0
- Capacity now supports AMP product pages, making your products more easily findable in a Google search on mobile.
- Fixed an issue with SKUs disappearing on the product page when a product option was changed.
May 3rd, 2018 - v1.17.4
- There's no more unnecessary whitespace above and below blog images on homepage.
April 19th, 2018 - v1.17.3
- Removed the copyright script from the AMP footer.
March 29th, 2018 - v1.17.2
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.17.1
- The AMP header and footer weren't quite matching the parent theme, so we fixed that up (it should match now).
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Integrated Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs), which are a Google creation to help speed up mobile browsing from a Google search. Capacity now supports Category AMPs so searchers will see the store's content faster.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.16.1
- Fixed up an issue where the product images weren't being loaded when you clicked on a thumbnail in the product slideshow.
- Lazy loading was added to the product page and category pages to make initial site load times quicker.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.16.0
- If you use GeoTrust seals you can now use the theme editor to add them to your
February 16th, 2018 - v1.15.0
- Updated Webpack to 3.0. Nothing should seem different!
February 9th. 2018 - v1.14.14
- Added an option to show your own blog title on the blog page.
- Fixed an issue with product variants not working when a product's weight was set to 0.
- Custom fields on the product page now render HTML.
- Implemented stock levels for individual variants for products that have variants.
- Fixed a glitch where the SKU for variants sometimes wouldn't appear. Ghosts.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.13
- Fixed a bug in Firefox where the homepage carousel would not be full height on first page load.
- When the navigation is set to display categories in a dropdown and the "Show All" link is enabled in the theme settings, all dropdown menus with sub menus are accessible.
- The "Shop All" link in the navigation was roaming wild and free, messing up perfectly good navigation lists. We corralled it back to its own place: the top of a main category list.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.14.12
- Fixed a layout issue with dropdown options in Safari.
January 4th, 2018 - v1.14.11
- Added the ability to control the background color of buttons with the primary button color setting.
December 14th, 2017 - v1.14.10
- Encouraged Internet Explorer to render in non-compatibility mode.
- Added Optimixed for Pixelpop to the theme features list.
- Products now use inline error messages for required fields.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.14.7
- Requesting a password reset works now.
- Product options now have the ability to have 'none' as an option.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.14.5
- Added missing title and alt tags for product thumbnail images
- Fixed show all option not appearing in dropdown menus
June 8th, 2017 - v1.14.2
- Added auto rotate to home page carousel
- Added "Out of stock" text to item page when an item has 0 inventory
- Lightbox added to product images
- Added theme setting added to allow sidebar to be toggled on and off
- Fixed issue where date field year option would not show if the date range was within one year
- Variable declaration for all link in mega navigation fixed to show all link when chosen in theme settings
- Fixed issue where pagination links opened new pages at the bottom of the page
- Support documentation links in config file updated
May 26th, 2017 - v1.14.1
- Update bigcommerce/stencil-utils to 1.0.7
- Added option to disable or enable an "All" link in the navigation.
- Fixed issue with mega navigation.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
April 28th, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Updated bigcommerce/stencil-utils to 1.0.7.
- Added a theme setting to enable or disable the "All" category link in sub categories.
- Added an option for a home page carousel instead of mosaic banner.
April 20th, 2017 - v1.12.2
- Fixed issue where 'none' displayed as an option for required product pick list option
- Changed add to cart to be blurred if product is out of stock
April 4th, 2017 - v1.12.1]
- Removed rogue "r" in template/components/review-item.html
April 6th, 2017 v1.12.0
- Core update(jsonld, captcha)
- Switch the product to 2-up on tablet sizes
March 30th, 2017 v1.11.2
- Fixed issue where the "shop" dropdown on mobile when nav was set to meganav
March 16th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Fixed issue with the loading overlay on the cart-preview
- Added an option to show more blog posts on the front page
- Added display of category images
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Changed reference to bc-baseline in checkout.scss from JSPM to NPM
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Version bump to 1.10.0 to match the rest of the BC fleet re: Webpack
January 17th, 2017 - v1.7.1
- Improved the webpack build system so local development works on Windows systems
January 12th, 2017 - v1.7.0
- Updated Build system to use NPM/Webpack over JSPM/SystemJS
December 21st, 2016 - v1.6.1
- Added option for an aspect ratio on the product grid
- Change the placement of theme options associated to product and collections page
December 15th, 2016 - v1.6.0
- Added limit of brands in footer to 5 and 10 to footer
- Fixed issue where brands were not displaying in the footer
- Fixed issue where the Pinterest link on the blog served a thumbnail
November 30th, 2016 – v1.5.2
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
- Fixed issue where Brand pages were displaying a 500 error
November 17th, 2016 – v1.5.1
langattribute to <html> tag
- Added overlay during ajax calls on the faceted search
- Fixed issue where configurable field checkbox was not validating properly
- Fixed issue where the "Show More" link on faceted search did not work with spaces
November 10th, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Added pagination to the brand listing pages
August 12th, 2016 – v1.4.2
- Added nofollow attribute to faceted search links
- Fixed an issue where videos were not showing up on product pages
- Add "Show All" links for longer sitemap lists
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.4.1
- Update BC footer link with rel="nofollow"
July 15th, 2016 – v1.4.0
- Added a Theme Editor option to control the link color in the banner
- Used full image for pinterest share link
July 8th, 2016 – v1.3.4
- Removed certain elements so print looks better
July 1st, 2016 – v1.3.3
- Modifications to the nav so it looks better with more categories/category levels
- Properly align billing/shipping fields on checkout
June 24th, 2016 – v1.3.2
- Show copyright info in footer
- Added classes to product details
June 17th, 2016 – v1.3.1
- Fixed an issue where the newsletter wasn't disabling when set in the control panel
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Option to show/hide blog on homepage
- Show "& Up" beside rating stars for faceted search
- Fixed display of non-resized logo on checkout
May 27th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 19th, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Option to show/hide product details
- Prevent menu from overlapping currency converter
- Make swatch image full size
- Checkout logo size now matches with the rest of the theme
May 12th, 2016 – v1.1.0
Added option to control the number of products that display per page
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.12
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 29th, 2016 – v1.0.11
- Close menu dropdown when you click elsewhere
- Added option to limit/hide featured and new products on the homepage
April 21st, 2016 – v1.0.10
- Fixed issue with gift certificates appearing when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue with wishlist appearing on product page when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue with account creation links appearing when setting was disabled
- Fixed issue with reviews stars appearing when setting was disabled
- Implemented category description
- Fixed issue with syndicated RSS feed not appearing
- Implemented custom fields on product page
- Fixed issue with UPS estimates not appearing in the shipping calculator