Foundry Release Notes
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.17.0
- Added a geotrust setting to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.16.0
- Updated Webpack to 3.0. Nothing should seem really different.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.15.11
- Some labels for sold out options weren't updating correctly. We fixed that.
January 12th, 2018 - v1.15.10
- Fixed up a layout issue with address forms on the Account pages.
- Made sure only countries with states or provinces show a state/province dropdown in address forms.
- Ensured that checkbox titles appear consistently.
- Increased the amount of time the success add to cart message shows to 30 seconds.
- Added Pixelpop as an app the theme is optimized for on the theme features page.
- Fixed an issue with sold out variants still appearing in dropdowns in Safari.
December 1st, 2017 - v1.15.9
- Implemented the ability to accept gift certificates generated by third party apps.
- We now force Internet Explorer to run in non-compatibility mode (sounds bad, it's actuallly good).
November 17th, 2017 - v1.15.8
- Added package-lock.json
- Updated stencil-utils to 1.0.9
- Implemented the ability for checkboxes on the account creation page to be exclusive, so people creating accounts can toggle them individually rather than having to toggle all of them.
- Address creation default is now "Choose a country".
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.15.7
- Product options now support "none" as an option.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.15.6
- Fixed a funky image issue with the zoom feature. Zoom zoom.
September 29th, 2017 - v1.15.5
- Updated bc-core to remove "none" swatch since it didn't work with SKUs and UPCs.
- Quick shop now always adds the product to the cart and displays the message banner.
- Product message banner is now above the quantity and add-to-cart button, making it more clear that something happened.
September 21st, 2017 - v1.15.4
- Carousel pagination dots only display if there are 2 or more, so there isn't 1 allll byyyy itttseeelllffff anymore
- Marketing banners are now random! To make your store that much more exciting
- Made the bulk pricing modal look nicer, and added a close button for those who like to x their modals away
September 8th, 2017 - v1.15.3
- The console error that appeared when the home page carousel was disabled is gone now!
August 25th, 2017 - v1.15.2
- The linked variant images that weren't appearing in the slideshow wasn't actually fixed. PSYCH! But now we promise it is. Promise.
August 22nd, 2017 - v1.15.1
- Variant linked images made images disappear in the product slideshow but we coaxed them back and they're here to stay.
- People were able to leave a review without filling out arguably the most important part of the review form: the stars. Now, we signpost the heck out of those stars so you can't miss 'em.
- Update THE CORE, which stands for:
- C - Can zoom better on product pages
- O - Options that have swatches support 'none' as an option better
- R - Really great minor bug fixes on the product forms
- E - Eating more broccoli
- Added missing weight translation string
July 14th, 2017 - v1.14.2
- Fixed issue with fade transition flashing after last slide and not displaying text of last slide.
- Made recaptcha responsive on mobile and smaller screen sizes.
June 22nd, 2017 - v1.14.1
- Fixed issue where date field year option did not show if date range was set to one year
- Fixed issue where logo resized when "Don't resize logo" and "Header Style 2" were selected in the theme editor
- Added fallbacks for IE/Safari for adding/removing the disabled attribute to grey out unavailable options
- Updated support links in config and README
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.14.0
- Fixed issue with products/row setting not working.
- Fixed issue with toggles disappearing when clicking on 'show more' buttons in the category page product filtering.
- Updated stencil utils.
- Fixed issues with product pick list option.
- Updated all captcha instances to recaptcha.
- Fixed issue with mini cart not linking to product page.
- Fixed issue with 'down for maintenance' page displaying the wrong text.
- Fixed issue with review forms not allowing name and email to be input.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Added commit tag for bc-tabs.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Added newsletter unsubscribe template.
April 28th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Fixed quickshop issue in Firefox.
- Fixed issue with product list option.
- Added option to disable 'All' link in subcategories in navigation.
- Updated CAPTCHA.
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Fixed issue with unneeded "all" links for top level categories in navigation drop downs
- Fixed issue where unavailable options, when set ti hie, were still displaying in quickshop
- Added "show more" link to facets in faceted search
March 16th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- RSS syndication page corrected to display content
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added theme setting to show/hide 'Home' link in main nav
- Added theme setting to show/hide content pages in main nav
- Added theme setting to display categories in main nav or in 'Shop' menu link
- Added theme setting to toggle "as low as" pricing language on product grids
- Added ability to show brands (with view all link), categories or pages in footer menu
- Changed all parent links in dropdowns to beare now able to toggle sub-navs and are duplicated so they are still accessible
- Changed category dropdowns to support 4 levels
February 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Added product discount prices to cart page and mini cart
- Updated product option change trigger on page load (testing for unavailable options) (fixes THEME_1215)
- Adjusted 'add to cart' button text for unavailable products on compare page
- Fixed issue with product option photos on quickshop
- Fixed issue where shipping calculator did not work on countries without State/Provence requirements on page load
- Fixed issue with spacing on product grid fixes with more then 15 products displayed.
- Fixed toolbar buttons in account templates (Account.js core reference)
- Removed duplicate of footer.scripts
February 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Updated contact form captcha
- Fixed issue with bulk pricing in Quick Shop
- Fixed issue with max-length for characters in form text fields
- Added more quantity options for product grids
- Added spot for physical shop address and phone number
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Convert build system to use NPM/Webpack instead of JSPM/SystemJS
December 15th, 2016 - v1.1.15
- Added automatic scroll to product message when product is added to cart
- Added close button to quick shop modal
- Fixed issue where custom checkboxes on product pages were not validating properly
- Fixed issue where there was a conflict between Flickity product slideshow and homepage slideshow
- Fixed issue with XSS bug in search form
- Fixed issue with shipping calculator country and state fields
- Fixed issue where merchants were unable to change shipping method from initial selection
November 17th, 2016 – v1.1.14
- Added Apple payment icon
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.1.13
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
November 3rd, 2016 – v1.1.12
- Converted theme to use JSON-LD for schama.org structured data
October 27th, 2016 – v1.1.11
- Added name definition to structured data on product pages
October 20th, 2016 – v1.1.10
- Fixed alignment issue for product rows of three or five products
- Fixed z-index issue with swatches overlapping other swatch option sets
- Fixed swatch pattern hover preview image size
- Fixed login and new customer styles on smaller breakpoints
October 13th, 2016 – v1.1.9
- Added multiple estimates in the shipping calculator in the cart
- Fixed issue where product filtering did not display the correct amount of filter items
- Fixed issue where store maintenance message would not display
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input field displayed on cart page when disabled in the CP
August 30th, 2016 – v1.1.8
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
August 26th, 2016 – v1.1.7
- Added gift wrapping image preview to cart and fixed up borders on gift wrap section
- Increased product image thumbnail sizes from 120x120 to 360x360 to increase resolution
- Fixed removing products on cart page redirecting to homepage on IE
- Fixed products staying in cart after clicking "x" on Android if there are more than two products in the cart
August 19th, 2016 – v1.1.6
- Fixed faceted search in search template
August 5th, 2016 – v1.1.5
- Added nofollow attribute to faceted search links
June 28th, 2016 – v1.1.4
- Fixed issue with google fonts conflict in the Theme Editor
June 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.3
- Added nofollow attribute to BC/PxU footer credits
July 30th, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Removed reference to BC-Twitter JSPM module
June 24th, 2016 –v1.1.1
- Fix add to wish list button font
- Fix product image switching in QuickShop
- Add classes to product meta details
- Add theme copyright option
June 16th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Theme settings for different logo positioning
- Better support for multiple navigation tiers
June 10th, 2016 – v1.0.18
- Prevent newsletter signup form from showing when disabled
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.0.17
- Fixed issue where variant images wouldn't scale correctly if the image loaded before the .js
May 27th, 2016 – v1.0.16
- Only show currency converter if there are more then one currencies enabled
- Fixed mobile currency converter functionality
- Added swatch pattern product option hover effect from
- Added max-width and max-height dimensions to checkout page logo
May 12th, 2016 – v1.0.15
- Fixed issue where pagination was not displaying properly on category and search results pages
- Fixed issue with product images where a section of the previous image was visible
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.14
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 29th, 2016 – v1.0.13
- Stopped forcing images to full width
- Fixed bug in account signup where the state dropdown wasn't refreshing properly
April 21st, 2016 — v1.0.12
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Fixed issue with RSS content not being brought in
- Fixed issue with all product reviews not showing on the product page
- Added "Add New Address" button back to the Account page