Solo Release Notes
April 27th, 2018 - v1.14.3
- Fixed a wee issue with the Google AMP verifiers.
April 12th, 2018 - v1.14.2
- Product page custom fields now supports HTML.
- Fixed an issue where catalog-only products (aka products that aren't for sale) were showing an empty red box when a user clicked on an option.
- Fixed an issue where the gift certificate link was still appearing on the storefront even if gift certificates were disabled in the admin.
April 5th, 2018 - v1.14.1
- Added header and footer scripts to the checkout and order confirmation pages.
March 23rd, 2018 - v1.14.0
- Integrated Google AMP on Solo's category pages.
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.13.0
- Added ability to add the Geotrust seal to the footer.
February 16th, 2018 - v1.12.0
- Updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different, though if it does, let us know!
January 29th, 2018 - v1.11.7
- Fixed issue with product slideshows sometimes loading images that were cut off.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.11.6
- Products with non-required options now support "none" as an option.
- Fixed issue with customer account password resetting not working.
- Implemented optimized checkout.
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Fixed up layout issue in address forms.
- Province/State dropdowns no longer appear for countries that don't have them in the account address pages.
- Sold out options stay hidden if that option is enabled.
- Styled all checkboxes to remain consistent across the theme.
- Fixed layout issues with the reCAPTCHA validation in the contact form.
November 17th, 2017 - v.1.11.5
- Updated Stencil Utils.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.11.4
- Brands and category search filters now appear when product filtering is disabled.
- Fixed a little issue with Internet Explorer not showing things right.
- Product filtering expands and contracts filters correctly if there are more than two that have more than 5 filters.
- Fixed a layout issue with the mega nav.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong product title was displaying in the cart if it was added directly from a related products section
- Gift certificates generated from third party apps now work on the cart page.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.11.3
- The product zoom won't suddenly leave the image on your product page anymore.
September 29th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- We went back to school and learned how to spell "dicsount" i mean "discount".
- A ghostly scrollbar no longer appears on the account login window for Windows peeps.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Only one banner shows at a time.
August 25th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- We now include blog posts and web pages in search results.
- Fixed issue with date range product option not showing the year if the date range is within one year.
- Updated support documentation links.
April 20th, 2017 - v1.10.3
- Added Delivery/Event date to products
- Added unsubscribed success page added
- Fixed issue where 'none' appeared as an option for required product pick list option.
- Fixed issue where 'none' was not the default option when set in CP for non-required pick lists
- Captcha to V2
March 3rd, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue where cart discounts were not visible visible in mini cart and cart items
- Fixed issue where unavailable options were not hidden on load
- Fixed issue where pattern swatch display did not display entire swatch or fill container
- Fixed issue where unavailable variants that are set to be hidden when out of stock were displaying
- Changed product options with no image to use default image
February 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Increased space between 'More review' and 'Write review' links on product page
- Fixed issue with product options photos being cut off on first load
February 9th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Moved theme from a JSPM/systemJS bundling system to npm and webpack
- Fixed issue where after submitting a review, users were not redirected back to the list of reviews
- Fixed issue where swatches were not displaying correctly
- Fixed issue where, on submit, newsletter became lost in all the link lists
December 15th, 2016 - - 2016-12-15
- Fixed a possible vulnerability in how search terms are rendered on the search page
October 27th, 2016 – v1.0.21
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
September 22nd, 2016 – v1.0.20
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input displaed on cart page when disabled in CP
September 9th, 2016 – v1.0.19
- Fixed reviews not being able to submit when throttler is enabled
August 12th, 2016 – v1.0.18
- Added "View All" links to lists in the sitemap if the list has more than 20 items
- Added nofollow attributes to faceted search links for better performance
- Changed the link color for links that show up in the banner (to the normal text color) which fixes issues where the black link displays on a black background
August 5th, 2016 – v1.0.17
- Fixed an issue where account links were only shown on mobile navigation
July 28th, 2016 – v1.0.16
- Added "nofollow" attribute to BigCommerce link in the footer
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.0.15
- Fixed a small issue with regards to the horizontal centering of images in the flickity slideshow
July 8th, 2016 – v1.0.14
- Fixed inability to interact with carousel buttons
- Now when you've set reviews to not display (or when there is no review for a product yet) they will not show up as zero stars
June 24th, 2016 – v1.0.13
- Added an update button on the cart page for when you've updated the quantity, this ensures that you don't accidentally update the field after inactivity
May 27th, 2016 – v1.0.12
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 19th, 2016 – v1.0.11
- Fixed bullets not displaying correctly on the product page
- Fixed one of the checkout buttons with an incorrect language string
- Fixed checkout page logo, it was showing larger than on other pages
- Now when you don't include any text for the button on the carousel, the entire slide is turned into a clickable text area
May 6th, 2016 — v1.0.10
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 21st, 2016 — v1.0.9
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Fixed issue with RSS content not being brought in