Soho Theme Release Notes
March 2nd, 2018 - v1.14.1
- Fixed an issue where wholesale prices for wholesale customers weren't appearing in the quickshop.
March 1st, 2018 - v1.14.0
- You can now use your theme settings to add a GeoTrust seal to your store
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.12.2
- Labels in product option dropdowns weren't updating if certain options were sold out. Now they are.
January 12th, 2018 - v1.12.1
- Optimized for Pixelpop in the theme feature listing.
- Fixed up the account address form layout.
- We only show the state/province dropdown on address forms if the country chosen has provinces or states.
- Made sure checkbox titles display consistently.
- Moved contact form errors to outside the form.
- Fixed up an issue with sold out variants still showing up in dropdowns in Safari.
November 17th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Implemented optimized checkout.
- Added the ability to have "None" as an option for products.
- Tweaked some things with the gift certificates so they work again.
- Force older versions of Internet Explorer to not use compatibility mode.
November 10th, 2017 - v1.11.4
- Updated some behind-the-scenes stuff so things keep running smoothly.
August 4th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Update bc-core.
- Updated review form to recaptcha v2.
- Add check to make sure price/sku/weight is displayed on product page.
- Updated support links.
- Added 'show more/show less' toggle on product filtering.
- Added price filtering.
June 15th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added unsubscribe page for users to land on when unsubscribing from email marketing.
- Update stencil utils to latest version.
- Unavailable options/swatches are now hidden on the quick shop.
- Fixed issue with account orders page pagination links overlapping.
- Down for maintenance custom message now displays.
- Cart page coupon code and gift certificate buttons are no longer larger than the text field.
- Estimate shipping zip code field has placeholder text.
- Minor fixes.
March 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Fixed issue where selecting single page checkout in CP didn't work THEME-1178
- Fixes issue where add to cart was not working on IE.
January 26th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Switched build system from JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
December 1st, 2016 - v1.3.2
- Added support for Apple Pay
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
lang attribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.3.1
- Fixed issue where product tabs links were resolving 404 errors
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 29th, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Added pagination to brand list page
- Fixed issue where gift certificate input appeared on cart page when disabled in the CP
September 9th, 2016 – v1.2.5
- Fixed an issue with the width of the load more reviews button on smaller screens
- Fixed and issue with the contact page not submitting properly
September 2nd, 2016 – v1.2.4
- Fixed an issue where enabling the reviews throttler would cause review submission to fail
- Fixed an issue where collections pagination was not scrolling to the top of the collection on page change
August 19th, 2016 – v1.2.3
- Changed the limit on product videos to "unlimited"
- Added "Show All" links to sitemap listings
August 5th, 2016 – v1.2.2
- Add nofollow to faceted search links
- Add classes to product details so they can be hidden via BC control panel
- Fixed up reviews to pass Google structured data tests
July 28th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Added content search results
- Added "nofollow" attribute to BigCommerce link in the footer
June 24th, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Added option to load more than 10 reviews
- Added an option to show the category description on product collections page
- Added copyright information to footer
- Added max-width to header logo in checkout
- Fixed an issue with product options not validating properly
May 27th, 2016 – v.1.1.10
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 6th, 2016 – v1.1.9
- Fixed issue with state dropdown not updating on country change
April 21st, 2016 – v1.1.8
- RSS feeds will now appear on pages
- UPS shipping options will now appear in shipping calculator
- Fixed issue with long store titles overflowing the header