Showroom Release Notes
February 16th, 2018 - v1.13.0
- We updated Webpack to version 3.0. Nothing should seem different. If something is different, let us know.
February 2nd, 2018 - v1.12.11
- Gift cards were showing up without an image on the cart page, so we gave it an image, a sandwich, and sent it on its way.
January 19th, 2018 - v1.12.9
- Optimized Pixelpop for the theme features list.
- Fixed a layout issue with the address form on the account pages.
- Province/State dropdowns no longer appear for countries that don't have them on the address forms in the account pages.
- Sold out options are now hidden if that option is enabled.
- Standardized the styling of all checkboxes across the theme.
- Fixed up the contact page error layout issue.
November 17th, 2017 - v1.12.8
- Ensure gift certificates generated by third-party apps work.
- Fixed an issue with the Account password fields only using uppercase letters, so unless your password was all uppercase, you couldn't sign into your account.
- Made the theme bundle-able on windows machines (for the techies, the .eslintrc file was the culprit).
November 10th, 2017 - v1.12.7
- Gift certificates generated by third party apps now work on the cart page.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.12.6
- Product options now support "none" as an option.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.12.5
- We used to just leave you to your own devices if you forgot your account password. Now we're here to help.
- Your shop should no longer break in Internet Explorer (sorry!).
- Public wishlists are now just that - able to be shared publicly.
- reCaptcha doesn't overflow on iphone 5 now.
- Account pages got a facelift.
- Bolded text now works in the product description.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.12.4
- Random acts of Marketing are now possible! Banners now limited to display one at a time and are random
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.12.1
- Implemented 'show more' button to product filtering.
- Fixed issue with product filtering being cut off on category page.
May 26th, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Update bc-tabs refereance in package.json to avoid breaking change in module update.
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Updated stencil-utils to 1.0.7
- Removed gift certificate reference in coupon code input placeholder.
- Updated review modal captcha to recaptcha.
- Fixed issue with quickshop hover over not working in Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
May 5th, 2017 - v1.11.3
- Fixed issues with product pick option.
- Added 'Unsubscribed' template for newsletter emails.
March 9th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Corrected href for 'All X' category links to link correctly to the category
March 2nd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added parallax to carousel and category images
- Added theme setting to toggle parallax on and off
- Added theme setting to show/hide 'Home' link in main nav
- Added theme setting to show/hide content pages in main nav
- Added theme setting to display categories in main nav or in 'Shop' menu link
- Added theme setting to show/hide quickshop
- Added theme setting to toggle "as low as" pricing language on product grids
- Added the ability to show brands (with view all link) instead of categories in footer
- Changed dropdowns so all parent links are now able to toggle sub-navs and are duplicated so they are still accessible
February 23rd, 2017 - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue where cart-level discounts weren't showing up on the cart page
- Fixed an issue where out-of-stock options were showing in the quickshop when set to be hidden
February 16th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Added support for category descriptions on category pages
- Improved the captcha on the contact page
- Fixed an issue where pricing and product details weren't updating when a product was set as unavailable
January 5th, 2017 - v1.6.0
- Added options to toggle blog thumbnail images on and off on both the homepage and blog index pages
- Added option to allow for both breadcrumbs and category navigation to display on category pages
- Changed the subcategory navigation to display below the category image on category pages
December 1st, 2016 – v1.5.1
- Added Apple Pay icon option to footer
langattribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Improved product swatch option when option is white
- Improved layout of account orders lists on narrow screens
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.2.1
- Fixed issue where pattern swatches where appearing blurry
September 1st, 2016 – v1.2.0
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Added a theme option to show breadcrumbs on category pages
August 12th, 2016 – v1.1.4
- Fixed an issue where videos weren't showing on the product page
- Added "View All" links to lists in the sitemap if the list has more than 20 items
August 5th, 2016 – v1.1.3
- Mega nav sidebar category top link now expands the meganav instead of just reloading the page
- Added nofollow attributes to faceted search links for better performance
- Fixed an issue where the sidebar menu was overlapping in Safari in some cases
- Window scrolls back to top of collection pages when pagination is clicked
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Added nofollow attributes to external BC/PxU links
July 8th, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Added HTML classes to product details for better visibility control
- Added copyright information to sidebar
- Fixed an issue where product-picker option was formatted wrong in firefox
July 1st, 2016 –v1.1.0
- Added Multi-tier navigation functionality
June 3rd, 2016 – v1.0.15
- Ensured entire carousel slide is clickable if URL is set but no button text is added
- Fixed an issue where the 'show more' link wasn't working within individual product filter lists
- Fixed an issue where product filter list item text was overflowing its container in some cases
- Ensured rating filters were labelled correctly (each rating is "X stars & up")
- Added a hover popup to product swatches where a pattern has been added
May 12th, 2016 — v1.0.14
Fixed issue where the shop's RSS feed links weren't showing up if configured from the Control Pane
May 6th, 2016 — v1.0.13
Fixed an issue where billing info wasn't pre-populating the checkout page when Braintree payments were configured
April 21st, 2016 — v1.0.12
- Fixed issue with UPS shipping estimates not appearing on cart page
- Fixed issue with RSS content not being brought in