Bazaar Release Notes
December 8th, 2017 - 1.1.1
- Fixed issue with account addresses breaking the account layout.
- Creating an account or adding an address using a country that doesn't have states or provinces doesn't break the layout anymore.
- Fixed issue with HTML showing through blog posts.
- Fixed issue with masonry layout overlapping.
- Standardized checkboxes across the theme.
- Contact page errors don't break the layout anymore.
November 17th, 2017 - v.1.1.0
- Implemented support for adding a "None" variant to products.
- Added pagination on the Reviews tab on product pages.
- Account creation forms now support individual checkboxes rather than making people toggle all of them.
- Creating an account with a country that doesn't have states or provinces no longer breaks account creation.
- Added pagination on the blog page.
November 3rd, 2017 - v1.0.4
- Cart page now shows an empty cart message and 'continue shopping' link if you change a product's quantity to '0'.
- Third party app gift certificates work on the cart page.
October 6th, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Added a toggle in the settings to show or hide the 'additional info' tab on the product page.
- Added a meta tag to encourage Internet Explorer to turn off compatibility mode
- Product reviews stay hidden when you tell them to now.
- Fixed some overcrowding caused by the 5th featured category taking up too much space on the home page. Sorry, 5th category.
September 14th, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Dolla, dolla bills, yo! Added price filter into faceted search filter list
- Show even more products, today! Products per page limit increased
- Corrected product stock display to rely on control panel settings rather then theme settings
- "Beep, beep, beep" now you can back the bus up when a faceted search returns no results and use the reset button
- Mastercard logo is now actually the Mastercard logo instead of Meastro
- Countries with no states no longer throw errors when selected on shipping calculator form