Handy Release Notes
Got an old version of the theme and want a new one?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
August 31st, 2017 - v1.2.2
- Instagram got sneaky on us and changed something that caused the images to appear in free and wild aspect ratios. An Instagram rodeo went down and we lassoed the images back to being square. It's Thursday, I'm tired, this is an awful metaphor.
August 18th, 2017 - v1.2.1
- Emojis took a vacation from our themes' twitter feeds. They're back now.
- Altered some values for certain range sliders in the theme editor. You probably won't even notice the change.
July 21st, 2017 - v1.2.0
- Minor bug fixes.
- Implemented Shopify Pay icon in footer.
- Changed all range settings to sliders in theme editor.
June 21st, 2017 - v1.1.1
- Added back previous map zoom setting to enable Shopify auto updates.
- Minor settings language change.
June 20th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- Implemented alternate product form template.
- Added Google Maps JS API v3 integration.
May 23rd, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Fixed issue with Twitter feed not displaying tweets.
May 5th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Added Medium to social media accounts.
- Updated Bold preset to Fresh.
- Fixed issue with American Express and Apple Pay icons not appearing in the footer.
- Fixed issue with cart notes not being submitted when an order was placed.
- Fix issue with 'compare at' price not changing when variants were selected.
April 19th, 2017 - v1.0.4
- Allow product options to show special characters.
- Fixed issue with the first mega navigation tier being unclickable in mobile landscape.
- Fixed issue with Instagram posts not loading if there was no image caption.
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Fixed issue with related products displaying main product's price.
Fixed issue with product highlights not displaying correctly with few available products.
Changed collection grid logic to better accommodate varying image sizes.
March 21st, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed issue with mobile collections section appearing on desktop.
- Fixed issue with header dropdowns on tablets.
- Fixed issue with Poppins font being cut off on slideshow.