Handy Release Notes
Got an old version of the theme and want a new one?
Email us at email@example.com
December 1st, 2017 - v1.4.0
- Added the ability for merchants to create a custom 'all collections' page by making a navigation menu with the collections they want to show.
- Made the slideshow images be clickable if there's a link and button text.
- Added a logo to the gift certificate template.
- Made the footer credits translatable.
- Fixed an issue with a scrollbar appearing on blog pages on Windows devices.
- Made long words on slideshows hyphenated if they overflow onto two lines.
- Fixed the currency not converting in quick shop.
- Fixed the newsletter subscribe button to have sharp edges instead of rounded ones.
- Fixed how the price was displaying if the "compare at" and "sold at" price were the same.
- Bumped up the cart quantity number in the cart icon in Firefox.
- Fixed an issue where rich text links were breaking the contact bar map.
November 30th, 2017 - v1.3.2
- Updated how we handle inventory to comply with Shopify's inventory policies.
October 20th, 2017 - v1.3.0
- Added in tabs! Finally!
- Removed 'pjpg' as format for images so the theme now uses whatever image format you've uploaded.
- Changed some things for images to better make use of retina displays.
- Improved open graph data information.
- Fixed some squishy search results.
- Selected variant image now shows on page load.
- Fixed variant dropdown behavior for products.
- Fixed missing email body for email share feature.
- Fixed vendor names visual issue.
- Gift cards are now printable.
- Vendor pages didn't use to filter, but now they do!
August 31st, 2017 - v1.2.2
- Instagram got sneaky on us and changed something that caused the images to appear in free and wild aspect ratios. An Instagram rodeo went down and we lassoed the images back to being square. It's Thursday, I'm tired, this is an awful metaphor.
August 18th, 2017 - v1.2.1
- Emojis took a vacation from our themes' twitter feeds. They're back now.
- Altered some values for certain range sliders in the theme editor. You probably won't even notice the change.
July 21st, 2017 - v1.2.0
- Minor bug fixes.
- Implemented Shopify Pay icon in footer.
- Changed all range settings to sliders in theme editor.
June 21st, 2017 - v1.1.1
- Added back previous map zoom setting to enable Shopify auto updates.
- Minor settings language change.
June 20th, 2017 - v1.1.0
- Implemented alternate product form template.
- Added Google Maps JS API v3 integration.
May 23rd, 2017 - v1.0.6
- Fixed issue with Twitter feed not displaying tweets.
May 5th, 2017 - v1.0.5
- Added Medium to social media accounts.
- Updated Bold preset to Fresh.
- Fixed issue with American Express and Apple Pay icons not appearing in the footer.
- Fixed issue with cart notes not being submitted when an order was placed.
- Fix issue with 'compare at' price not changing when variants were selected.
April 19th, 2017 - v1.0.4
- Allow product options to show special characters.
- Fixed issue with the first mega navigation tier being unclickable in mobile landscape.
- Fixed issue with Instagram posts not loading if there was no image caption.
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.0.3
- Fixed issue with related products displaying main product's price.
Fixed issue with product highlights not displaying correctly with few available products.
Changed collection grid logic to better accommodate varying image sizes.
March 21st, 2017 - v1.0.2
- Fixed issue with mobile collections section appearing on desktop.
- Fixed issue with header dropdowns on tablets.
- Fixed issue with Poppins font being cut off on slideshow.