Hero Release Notes
July 20th, 2017 - v1.13.2
- Added alternate style to sold out product variants that are not set to be hidden
- Added a11y roles to svg images
- Fixed cart "x" icon to rotate properly in Firefox
- Fixed issue with carousel alt tags for better Bing performance
- Fixed issuer where activating mobile search cause the mobile drawer to close
- Fixed issue with password validation rules on password reset page
- Fixed issue where registration form elements did not clear properly if there were errors
- Fixed issue where product option date ranges did not show year correctly
- Removed XML SVG titles for better Bing performance
June 22nd, 2017 - v1.13.16
- Product comparison on Search now respects CP settings
- Fixed documentation URLs
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.13.0
- Implemented blog.name rather than hardcoded Blog/Journal strings.
- Implemented support for additional cart buttons.
- Fixed issue with event picker not displaying month and day values.
- Updated BC tabs.
- Fixed issue with wishlist not displaying a remove button.
- Added default gift certificate image in Account pages.
- Fixed issue with slideshow image height.
May 18th, 2017 - v1.2.0
- Implemented Optimized Checkout.
- Fixed issue with event date not working on IOS devices.
- Added additional cart buttons on cart page.
- Minor bug fixes with blog title.
May 11th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Added unsubscribe page for when users remove themselves from mailing lists (fixes THEME-1269)
April 27th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Added support for Recaptcha v2
- Update stencil-utils
- Fixed issue where 'none' appeared as an option for required product pick list option.
- Fixed issue where 'none' was not the default option when set in CP for non-required pick lists
April 6th, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added support for additional facet terms on category pages
March 16th - v1.10.2
- Fixed issue where witching to a variant without an image did not restore the original image
- Fixed issue where hen cart items receive discount, the discounted price did not show for
- Fixed issue where when cart receives discount, discounted amount did not show
- Fixed issue with newsletter button height
- Fixed issue with slide height after imagesLoaded fires
- Fixed issue where unavailable variants were not hidden when out of stock now hide
- Updated Lodash dependency and update truncate method
March 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Changed SCSS imports on the Stylesheet
- Updated Cart logic to prevent interference with apps
January 27th, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Fixed free shipping information on product pageFree shipping now shows in product information
- Fixed issue where facetted searched max out at five filters
- Converted build system to NPM and WebPack
December 15th, 2016 – v1.1.2
- Fixed issue with meganav column widths in safari
- Fixed XSS issue with search forms
- Fixed issue with product page image gallery height sizing with ImagesLoaded function
November 24th, 2016 – v1.1.1
- Added Apple Pay icon to footer
lang attribute to <html> tag
November 10th, 2016 – v1.1.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Added theme option to change text alignment in carousel
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.0.9
- Added pagination to the brand listing pages
September 9th, 2016 – v1.0.8
- Added a theme customization to automatically send users to the cart after adding a product
September 1st, 2016 – v1.0.6
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
August 12th, 2016 – v1.0.5
- Added a 'Show All' button to links in the Sitemap
rel='nofollow' attribute to faceted search links
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.0.4
- Added a new option under
Collections -> Enable filters which toggles the visibility of filters in Brand / Categories / Search
- Footer attribution now contains
rel="nofollow" to prevent robot crawling
June 24th, 2016 – v1.0.3
- Added classes to product detail items for custom css to hide them
- Added copyright information to the footer
June 10th, 2016 – v1.0.2
- Fixed the checkout's field alignment
- Enlarged mobile drop down button for an easier click area
- Enhanced product swatches to include an enlarged swatch sample
May 6th, 2016 – v1.0.1
- The checkout page now mimics the header stylings for the rest of the theme