Fortune Release Notes
November 10t, 2017 - v1.12.5
- Updated some behind-the-scenes things to keep things running smoothly.
October 31st, 2017 - v1.12.4
- Finally implemented optimized checkout, making colours and fonts customizable to match the rest of your site's design.
- Made a little change to help Internet Explorer render the site a little better.
- Gift certificates generated by third party apps now work.
August 4th, 2017 - v1.12.2
- Updated review form to captcha v.2
- Updated support URLs.
- Fixed sort order in masonry layout on category pages.
- Changed product additional information to use divs.
- Implemented product warrant to output as HTML.
June 2nd, 2017 - v1.12.0
- Updated stencil utils.
- Fixed issues with product pick list product option.
- Added event/delivery date picker to product page.
- Fixed issue with shipping calculator not being able to estimate shipping more than once.
April 28th, 2017 - v1.11.2
- Fixed issue with "Unsubscribe" link in newsletter emails not directing to an unsubscribe template.
- Fixed issue with product list option.
April 6th, 2017 - v1.11.1
- Fixed issue where product grid overlays weren't showing in IE
March 23rd, 2017 - v1.11.0
- Added dimension units next to dimensions in product info
- Added display of cart level discounts on the Cart page
- Added support for 15+ facets values for product filtering
March 9th, 2017 - v1.10.1
- Updated product ATC button's text if a variant is unavailable
- Added in product level discounts to cart
- Added option to hide product dimensions
- Removed RTL product ordering
February 2nd, 2017 - v1.10.0
- Added message for products with no facets
- Changed cart button to disable if product can't be purchased
- Migrated the theme's build system from JSPM/SystemJS to NPM/Webpack
December 1st, 2016 - v1.5.1
lang attribute to <html> tag
- Add Apply Pay icon to footer
November 10th, 2016 – v1.5.0
- Added ability to pay via Apple Pay
- Added theme option to disable AJAX add to cart on Product Page
- Fixed issue where required checkboxes were not validating properly
September 16th, 2016 – v1.4.4
- Added pagination to brand listing pages
- Fixed issue where product thumbnail sin quick shop were not changing the slide
September 9th, 2016 – v1.4.3
September 1st, 2016 – v1.4.2
- Fixed issue where review throttler prevented users from leaving product reviews
- Added classes to product information for custom styles
August 12th, 2016 – v1.4.1
- Removed duplicate shop name in the blog
rel='nofollow' attribute to faceted search links
August 5th, 2016 – v1.4.0
- Added support for product videos
- Removed 'Product Hover Actions' from product items on touch interfaces
July 28th, 2016 – v1.3.0
- Add a new option to the product slider so that only one image shows at a time
- Enhanced overall print styles
- Enhanced print styles to the Blog and Product page
- Forced attachment of
jQuery to the
window in the event that jQuery is not able to do it itself
July 22nd, 2016 – v1.2.9
- Added 'nofollow' attribute to BigCommerce external link
July 15th, 2016 – v1.2.8
- Fixed product variations not updating prices
June 24th, 2016 –v1.2.7
- Added copyright information in footer
- Fixed contact us form success message not displaying properly and organized the contact form fields better
June 17th, 2016 –v1.2.6
- Added blog posts and web pages content to search results page
- Fixed configurable fields producing an out of stock message which prevented add to cart action
May 27th, 2016 – v1.2.5
- Added "Call for pricing" message to product page in place of price when selected
- Added swatch zoom on hover for desktop, hidden on mobile
May 19th, 2016 – v1.2.4
- Enhancement to the Checkout page's heading styling to better match the rest of the theme
- Correction to the Theme Editor's "Hide parents menu items in their children menu" option
- Applying a max height to the product tiles, and to single product images
- Added better responsiveness to the Product Page on mobile and tablet
- Removal of "Primary Color" setting which was not being used
- Current currency now shows if only one currency is enabled store side
- Apply a minimum height to product images on mobile so that the share doesn't overflow
April 21st, 2016 – v1.2.3
- Fixed issue with syndicated RSS feed not appearing
- Fixed issue with UPS estimates not appearing in the shipping calculator